It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the world's greatest athletes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
He's mean and tough, with a very bad attitude. He could kill a man in the blink of an eye.
He usually destroys his opponents in about 4 seconds, often leaving them battered and bruised.
One guy miraculously lasted 8 seconds with him.

Who is this super athlete, you might ask?

Meet Bushwacker, the four-legged tornado.

Bushwacker, the legend.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Thats just bull#

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
All I see man is tasty tasty hamburgasas

edit on 23-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: i suck

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

God damn, thats one hell of a bull...

Respect. What a beast. It must be incredible to face off against it.
edit on 10 23 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
And here I thought this was a thread about Hunter Pence.

Just kidding.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Probably as great in his arena as Secretariat on the track.

I watch PBR occasionally, and the bulls are as big as the riders.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Night terrors are on the way to me thanks to your thread.
What a wild looking creature and he is most rightfully pissed off I say.

Way back in the 60's as a 9 year old we ended up hopping a fence to go trout fishing in a very remote area of Ontario.
All is good on the way to this miniscule stream but indeed it was loaded with mainly Rainbow's and then some other varieties.
Anyways hours later back to the fence we go with our fish and wouldn't ya know it the spot where we parked our car is guarded by a large heard of cows.

The old man just as calm as can be said just follow me.......so we did and the cows ran away HaHa.
All of a sudden this freaking large cow with horns comes trotting up to us and this cow is big big big.
The old man drops his tackle box and grabs a tree branch that was lying on the ground and says come on you bastard, I kid you not this is true.

My mom and brother both stood right behind the old man, I dropped my gear and turned tail and kicked my ass all the way back to the trout stream and at the same time looking for Rattlers once I got there I jumped in.....LOL
It was very cold water but I never noticed that part.
About half an hour later the old man came and got me and walked me back to the fence and car, that bull was still there but there were no cows left to be seen.

To this day I won't go near a cow let alone a Bull.

That Bull in the video is plain and simple death to anyone and anything that pisses it off.

SAF for the nightmares and you will get the bill for my therapy that is sure to follow :-)

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

Bulls can be mean. I have similar memories as a kid... the old.man was right. Beat the hell out of them before the get wound up. They are a herd animal.

Awesome story, brought back some of my old memories.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Yeah, my family has some ground, and I remember that we were allowed to run wild pretty much all over the place when I was growing up. There were only two things that would bar parts of the ground to us:

1.) We have cousins who rent the ground and run cattle. We were told very sternly to stay out of the pasture if the bull was in it.

2.) We had to stay in the house yard during hunting season.

So, bulls and people with guns, not old out buildings or snakes or predators or anything else. Bulls and people with guns.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yeah, my family has some ground, and I remember that we were allowed to run wild pretty much all over the place when I was growing up. There were only two things that would bar parts of the ground to us:

1.) We have cousins who rent the ground and run cattle. We were told very sternly to stay out of the pasture if the bull was in it.

2.) We had to stay in the house yard during hunting season.

So, bulls and people with guns, not old out buildings or snakes or predators or anything else. Bulls and people with guns.

Now you tell me! Where were you when my old man led us through that field? LOL
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
How about we put the best divers against some Humboldt Squid and see who wins unarmed?

Make sure you flail one arm to get extra points...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Thanks so much for sharing that. This is what I love about ATS. These cool personal stories.
Brought back some fond memories, eh?
I loved the part where you jumped into the trout stream.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

that is a very impressive beast.

I know a few things about our bovine friends, and really....that is a massive bull.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

That sport is bucked up.

top topics

join