It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fence Jumper Caught Outside White House

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Another person breached the White House property.

White House was on lockdown.

The dogs got 'em.....

A fence jumper was apprehended tonight outside the White House after he scaled the north fence, a Secret Service spokesman told ABC News.

A K-9 unit caught the jumper about 7:16 p.m. on the North Lawn, said Secret Service spokesman Ed Donovan. The suspect kicked at one of the dogs, then another dog subdued him.

The jumper was then taken to a nearby hospital, said Donovan. The White House was put on lockdown during the incident.

Fence Jumper Caught Outside White House

2nd story and video;
Intense Video: Another Man Jumps White House Fence, Violently Attacks Secret Service K-9

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yikes! Interesting timing with what happened today in Canada.

Well, at least this one didn't make it inside the White House...

A group testing White House Security perchance, or just randoms and/or copycats...

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I think the White House should be as open as our borders.....

Des

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
A. An idiot who was completely unaware of the heightened security due to what happened in Canada today.

B. An idiot who took a dare from his friend cause of the heightened security.

C. An idiot hired by the MSM or Government to pull this stunt to further increase the fear and extend/add to the already over repetitive news stories.

D. An actual terrorist. (99% unlikely)

What a joke this world has become.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Well, at least this one didn't make it inside the White House...

Are you saying that would have been a Bad thing..?

Hopefully not.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I don't see the problem.

Didn't they fire the head of the Secret Service?

DHS is in charge.

They can fix it.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
A. An idiot who was completely unaware of the heightened security due to what happened in Canada today.

B. An idiot who took a dare from his friend cause of the heightened security.

C. An idiot hired by the MSM or Government to pull this stunt to further increase the fear and extend/add to the already over repetitive news stories.

D. An actual terrorist. (99% unlikely)

What a joke this world has become.

Or, he was "on the fence" about who to vote for

He might have gotten into an election frenzy mania.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Yes, I'm saying that would have been a bad thing.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Or, he was "on the fence" about who to vote for

He might have gotten into an election frenzy mania.

On the fence!
Can't believe I didn't think of that. You are a witty one!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm all for good pranks, but this kind of thing just isn't funny - sorry not funny at all.

Seriously. I'd give my eye teeth to be able to visit D.C. and here there are loads and scores of douche bags hopping fences for whatever reason they've got it in their heads to do so. By the time I'm able to travel again they're going to have security so heightened I won't be able to make the drive without stopping for at least fourteen newly appointed "terrorist" checkpoints.

*facedesk*

I'm just going to wrap myself in tinfoil and stick a tub of butter on my head now. All hope is lost.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Punchin' Out that Police Dog was just Askin' for the Cops to Open Up a Can of Whoopass on that Dumb Sum Beech .............Ruff !

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Shoot the next jack ass who jumps the fence. No questions asked. It will stop.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This isn't Terrorism, this is a sign of the Mass Mental Illness that is taking over America. Psychotropic Prescription Drugs are now being handed out like Candy.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Maybe it was someone testing the security? Make a diversion and see where their weaknesses are, see if there are any gaps in security. Didn't someone sneak inside the White House recently ??

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

"One of the dogs subdued him"

I bet. They have to have a tape of that, should be an interesting video. The gentle puppy softly subduing its new friend. Dibs on the wishbone.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Why are they so worried about the property lines of the White house, shouldn't anyone be able to just walk onto the property?

I am sure the people are just looking for a better standard of living.

So much attention to one border and none for the other.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Some people need hobbies. This whole "I'll jump over the fence and run" would be cute if they were kids. Boys will be boys and all that. A ten year old who thinks that's fun is... well, weird, to be honest, but kids do weird stuff and don't really get the whole "acts have consequences" thing quite well.

Adults doing this? Stupid. Unless a. they WANT to make a point, but then they should, you know, make the point clear. Is it possible to jump over the fence and run towards the house? Yeah. Will you get there? Nope. So... no point made, no chaos, no fear, nothing... or b. they WANT to attack. I'm pretty sure nobody has ever died because a random person was running around their yard. So...?

Meh. I'm not the most logical person on the planet (too emotional for that), but sometimes you gotta be a little logical. These people need that. And hobbies, as said before.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Probably won't be the last. Copy cat crime is rampant in this country, especially when they see how much press coverage they get.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I've always said that there is no reason to put incidents like this in the news, so many situations over the news that show other criminals what to do. There are certain things they show in the news that they shouldn't, for example, when the Malaysian airliner went missing they showed a real cockpit on the news and exactly which switch in a cockpit to turn off to shut down a transponder. Another example was when they had the Boston bombing, there was that thing on the news that showed exactly how these bombs were made. When they show things like this on the news they are only educating and inspiring other criminals to copy this type of behavior. Now you might say that they can find this type of information anywhere on the internet, but they shouldn't be plastering it all over regular News.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

I've always said that there is no reason to put incidents like this in the news, so many situations over the news that show other criminals what to do. There are certain things they show in the news that they shouldn't, for example, when the Malaysian airliner went missing they showed a real cockpit on the news and exactly which switch in a cockpit to turn off to shut down a transponder. Another example was when they had the Boston bombing, there was that thing on the news that showed exactly how these bombs were made. When they show things like this on the news they are only educating and inspiring other criminals to copy this type of behavior.

Kind of dispels the myth of the media being 'in on it'.

My problem with the issue is they should be shooting these people first.
Like the eother poster said. If you shoot one the rest will stop.

But I also like the comment about the White House should be as open as our borders.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join