It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AT WHAT COST: Police Roadblocks, Speed Traps in America?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I subscribe to YT Channel NUTNFANCY like perhaps some of you. Today, he started a series of videos discussing American's freedoms under threat by the Police State. The subject for #1 is Police Checkpoints/Speedtraps.

Here is a snipit:

The conversation will revolve around SPEED TRAPS and CHECKPOINTS conducted ever increasingly on America roadways. But as you will see there are much bigger issues at play beneath the surface. Are you truly free to go about your business unharassed and unsearched by the government? We will discuss the serious implications of these police activies as they relate to Mr and Mrs Gun Owner who may or may not choose to follow the looming Universal Gun Registration. Be advised, these police traps have been and will be set for YOU no matter how they’re sold to the public: sobriety, immigration,seatbealt, or agricultural checkpoints. “We’re from the government, we’re here to keep you safe…now please pull over to Lane 2 for a vehicle search.” Other topics will come into focus as well here: automated systems like speed cameras, vehicle following drones, the Patriot Act, your rights via the 4th Amendment, grass roots success in fighting these activities, how the activities of a small minority should not control societal approach, securing the border, gun powder sniffing dogs, how real police handle these matters, fighting real crime, and much more. Another not to miss TNP bombshell of a video that serves the REAL interest of society: remaining a free and unharassed people just as our wise Forefathers intended.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yeah I've been through their pathetic little games before. In a rural area they loved to slow down traffic just to see if the registration stickers were up to date.

You've never heard so many "piss off" being said and you've never seen so many people spitting at them until you've been through a checkpoint in a rural area populated by rednecks, self-sufficient patriots, etc.

Regardless of those "officers" being my former neighbors I was always sure to tell them they were nazi puppets following orders. Along with telling them my sticker was up to date, my license, record is clean, don't stop me stop a robbery or rape. And to piss off.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme
He is either a police man or army (retired?)...I used to know his occupation.

He is very "pro-America" person regardless.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
thank goodness there remains a state or two that makes it unlawful to conduct anything check-point in the roadway...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Don't forget about the asset seizures.

Seizing cash and other assets (i.e gold, silver) is perfectly legal. Forget about the Constitution. It's used selectively by the Fascists to own you.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Pretty sure the state of Michigan found checkpoints unconstitutional. When living in Las Vegas they would report the nights sobriety checkpoints on the news beforehand.

I think they are unconstitutional anywhere.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I'm from Michigan. Checkpoints were in fact deemed unconstitutional a while back.

Words of wisdom: If you ever get caught in a suspected speed trap in Michigan (or preferably before you get caught), look into Michigan Public Act 85. Pretty sure it's 85.... Might be 87, pretty sure it's 85 though..... It'll save you some major speeding tickets and points

new topics

top topics

join