It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets look at the reason the guilatines are in america from a different angle; Not to kill christians

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
And the Pope is going to do with a bunch of little old nuns?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
The best way to "kill" a Christian is through education.

It's why the first lesson in The Bible is that to eat from the Tree of Knowledge is the Original Sin. The Church knows that as you get educated, you move away from Christianity.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
There is also what the French did with their guillotines when they finally had enough of their oligarchy. It might not all be bad, just depends on what side of the guillotine you are on.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Or you move away from the perverted forms of religions that have been created by greedy people out to control. The religions aren't the problem, the people who distort them are.

The Vatican isn't representative of God. They never will be. As murderers, extortionists, molesters and genocidal maniacs they go against what God feels we should be doing. I shake my head when people flip out about religion, unaware the "gullible masses" aren't causing the damage, the ones pitting people against eachother are.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthSeekerKnight

In 1998 a friend of mine called me late at night to see something that shocked him and his wife. I met them both at the train tracks in Eastern Canada close to the border of the U.S. only to discover train carts that had been lined up and waiting next passage. What was inside them left us utterly afraid.

This could not be seen from the outside unless the cart was compromised which one was........there were hundreds of guillotines all packed together. These carts were making their way to the U.S. This was a terrifying discovery because the amount of carts all lined one beside the other seemed countless and they were all filled with guillotines.

Upon discovery we were spotted by police and had to flee but I never forgot that night or what we discovered.

This was in 1998 so fast forward 16 years.

I don't think there is ever a reasonable perspective with something like this...........we are talking thousands of guillotines here.

They want you to believe its all because of the Christians as they have been set up but the reality is that it will be for a huge majority of people who just think for themselves and resist. Plain and simple.............resisters will be made to be terrorists......those that can think for themselves and that will question authority will be destroyed and set up as examples to the cattle population who buckle beneath the weight of our oppressors.
edit on 20-10-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Egyptia

And people still doubt this stuff? The masses: Heads in the sand today, heads in a bucket tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Uhh actually the Roman empire persecuted and slaughtered people who BELIEVED in Christ, Christains, not the other way around..also other religions besides their own....

For the Christians that only changed with Emperor Constantine.......

No offense but might want to learn some of that history first.......

Because that full saying at the end of your post is actually "Those who do not remember history are doomed to repeat it"

Yes, then the christians slaughtered the ''pagans'', destroyed their temples,statues, tortured them including philosophers, mysts, mathematicians, astronomers, burned their books, libraries, and 97% of their literature and knowledge of the ''old world''. Long story short, they established the dark ages and took the world 2000 years behind with their superstitious nonsense.

p.s. Roman persecution of christians began when the newly formed movement committed acts of violence and desecration ( to pagan statues temples and priests), which was reinforced by gaining ground to the lower and repressed classes of the society. All this made Rome see christians as threat, maybe fearing of a revolution of some kind.

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
No offense but might want to learn some of that history first.......

Although some parts of history were more highlighted than others, mainly because of the prejudged religious societies that perceived them

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

It's all a game designed by the puppet masters played out by the puppets nothing more. No truth in any of it just hooks to perpetuate the curriculum over and over again just like their creation of karma to keep us like hamsters in a wheel.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
And the Pope is going to do with a bunch of little old nuns?

that's been done

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
The best way to "kill" a Christian is through education.

It's why the first lesson in The Bible is that to eat from the Tree of Knowledge is the Original Sin. The Church knows that as you get educated, you move away from Christianity.

Being that those text were written before Christianity was even thought of,nope

It's complicated

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Christians that follow the Biblical teaching and prophecy might look at it differently, since revelations says this,

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

edit on 113131p://bMonday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

They'll die because they'll refuse to worship the Beast.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Brilliant!

I don't think many have come to this understanding, discovery or revelation of just how diabolical this agenda within an agenda it really is or what is actually behind it. This is not entirely difficult to ascertain when reading any of the world's Bibles..........their signature is ever present and hard to camouflage. The people of this world relegated to religions whether of the East, West, North or South have been utterly deceived by the most beautiful snake/dragon/blood sacrifice/virgin/ in existence all draped in blood, terror or submission. It is truly the single most dangerous and ingenious plan that the enemy could have devised.

But then again I guess it doesn't take much to entice the beings of this planet considering that each corner of the planet is steeped in these rich tales that bind them inside the perpetual wheel of guilt, shame, sin, death, fear, hell and terror along with salvation in something outside ourselves. How convenient to continue to rob us of our own true authority and power all specially designed to serve 'them' !

edit on 20-10-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

that's was what i was thinking.

the cattle cars of death. supposedly they are cattle cars set up with shackles and guillotines that the NWO have built to kill those who don't take the mark. the story has been around for a long time and if i'm not mistaken there are a few threads on ATS about them and with them mentioned in them.

it's based off of this verse in Revelations

Revelation 20:4New American Standard Bible (NASB)
4 Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of [a]their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

as a matter of fact here is one, but it says FEMA

FEMA Loves me! They are making me my OWN TRAIN

and here is a search page on ATS, funny i've been coming here along time and thought there were some older ones.
cattle cars with shackles and guillotines

well it didn't load the page. just use that and you should get 7 hits.

edit on 20-10-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

It IS a south Park Episode. Season 12, Episode 8. "The China Probrem"

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I'm curious did the crates say guillotines on the box? When you opened the crate were they assembled? Or unassembled? How could you identify what they were? Is it normal for your friend to snoop around filled rail freight cars? Is it normal you to get calls to go snoop around rail freight cars? Worth it to call you and to go look but not enough to bring a camera?

Edit to add, so they had guillotines packed into freight cars with a door open for all to see? From my time spent in evangelical churches they always told us kids they (ptb) were building guillotine, but as a adult I have never seen any proof, it was all about scaring us kids.
edit on 20-10-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

My friend was a researcher and his wife was a MILAB subject with medical documents to prove anomalies (that is what led him into the world of research) and yes it was normal for him to have tips on many things that were not news PR worthy but keenly on target with regards to what was really going on. They were all assembled and yes he brought a camera and took pictures. My description didn't explain how he got into the cart but he broke in clearly as they were all sealed and locked. I however did not bring a camera so sadly I don't have that footage. I moved that year to the West Coast so just going on my memory because that is the sort of thing one can't forget.

My friend investigated leads all the time and I must say was quite good at. No the freight cars did not say guillotines........that would be completely bizarre if they advertised that. They were numbered with initials.

I'm not asking for anyone to believe me...........just reporting what I witnessed. It's not up to me whether people want to believe this or not as it is utterly irrelevant to me.

Like I said I moved away that year and actually shortly after that experience. I never kept contact but I'm sure he put the information out there with his pictures but surely under a pseudonym. I never kept in contact, and didn't need to as I had enough exposure, there was far too much heat around him and his work as that wasn't the only thing we encountered. I did not keep in touch purposely ............I got enough proof for myself in exposure not just of that but of far more so it was beyond what I was willing to deal with at the time. Not here to 'prove' anything to you or anyone just reporting what I witnessed and nothing more, after all I was the one called to the site and without a clue of what I was going to witness I might add.

It was many freight carts..........many all lined one beside the other in what seemed to be lined throughout the entire track.
edit on 21-10-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Ok your friend was a researcher, have they ever shared this information with the public? Any photos or thoughts in a public manner?

How did you know all the cars were filled with guillotines? How could hundreds fit into one rail car?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

here is a link found in this thread.unused rail cars
here is the post.tracer's post

show box cars, and mentions, UN, NWO, Guillotines and other stuff many folks are gonna frown on i for one don't have much of a opinion on it either way other than there are pages and stories about it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join