It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Loves me! They are making me my OWN TRAIN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
We've seen it a hundred Times. 'FEMA TRAINS to Take YOU to a DEATHCAMP!'

Of course, the words change slightly each time. These reports have been poo pooed just about every time. (That WILL typically happen when no supporting evidence can be produced. )

My stance on this, is that it would be a total waste of THEIR money to spend any on making rail travel for 'detainees' any more comfortable or humane. I don't think benches and shackles would be more comfortable, but I wrestle with the need to shackle us at all, when we are locked inside a cargo container or a cattle car.

All of this online discussion about FEMA rail cars has completely polluted the internet, making it almost impossible to find any information on GENUINE prison rail cars. Apparently they HAVE used specially designed prison cars before (according to the great and powerful wiki (Link HERE)

But I have had difficulty finding pictures.

Although it gets my cackles up, if we wanted to learn from the de facto MASTERS of internment, ethnic cleansing and genocide (not debating that here) We need only go back a little more than sixty years.

Whether you agree with the 'holocaust' or not, again, not debating that right now, the model of cold efficiency displayed by the Nazi party should be an inspiration to dictators and elitists everywhere.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6c9bfad2416.jpg[/atsimg]

Rail cars could be crammed with up to 150 people when Nazis liquidated Jewish ghettos and shipped prisoners to the camps. Before trains even reached their destinations and were unloaded with their human cargo, hundreds of prisoners often had died due to the horrible conditions inside cars like this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7d5c27d23c2.jpg[/atsimg]

You'll notice, no shackles, no benches, just plenty of hauling space.

Courtesy of RudyFoto.com

You may think that TPTB have to go through great lengths to
'prepare' for rounding you up and putting you inside a nice, brand new, specifically designed rail car to haul you to some 'death camp' but have you ever asked yourself why they would bother with that? What would they do with all of the 'prison cars' once all the prisoners are gone? Seem like a waste? Yeah, to me too.

There have been numerous things that have been slipped past the American people while we were distracted with something else. We all thank our benevolent leader for the multiple rounds of 'stimulus' he has injected into the economy of us peasants, so that we may continue to prosper in this great nation. My crackers were wonderful this morning, thank you.

We all know that one aspect of the stimulus was to provide monies for a new, high-seed rail system in this country.
Link to one of may articles. (this on CNN)

High-Speed rail, could of course, get us to our destination faster, but it could also greatly enhance the efficiency of 'relocating' those of you unfortunate enough to be living within the zones outlined in that proposal.

Is this a coincidence? Why now? Here's what he and his lap dog say about it:

"My high-speed rail proposal will lead to innovations that change the way we travel in America. We must start developing clean, energy-efficient transportation that will define our regions for centuries to come," Obama said at an event near the White House.

"We're going to make travel in this country leaner and a whole lot cleaner," said Vice President Joe Biden, speaking before Obama.

And just in case you were thinking that we would have to 'wait' until the new, faster rail system was completed before they could act...

During the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama pledged to support a national network of faster passenger trains. The administration has already dedicated $1.3 billion in federal funding for Amtrak.

You see, we already have PLENTY of rail cars. We don't need to build any more. We also have plenty of track. I don't know about where you live, but Amtrak comes right into MY city. Feel free to do your own research, if it matters, but from what I read, there are over 200,000 miles of railroad tracks in the US. (American Association of Railroads)

So, not only do we already have plenty of cattle cars, cargo containers, and yes, even automobile carriers, we probably have a rail facility in a town near you.

I think instead of deluding ourselves into thinking FEMA is going to great pains to insure our comfort or security on our way to our 'resort' camps, we should be consigned to the fact that they don't CARE about us. They don't care about YOU, your kids, your mom, your grandma...ANY of us. If they don't care about us, THESE are the deluxe accomodations we could expect on our trip to a camp.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9460fccbe8e3.jpg[/atsimg]

And your 'FEMA Train' is going to look a lot more like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57f53ac0c41e.png[/atsimg]

Remember, we're going there to die, so it doesn't matter if some of us don't make it.

So just STOP IT!!

They aren't making any special cars for you. You aren't THAT important.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I agree and just left a post to another thread saying the same thing. I highly doubt they'll make boxcars specifically for human prisoners in the event of Situation X. They'll just use what they have to transport other cargo if this does end up occurring.

And even if they do invent boxcars just for this purpose with benches and shackles, that doesn't mean they won't necessarily resort to other types of boxcars to transport dissidents en masse.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Very good and logical thread! S&F! Why people think the government needs special equipment to haul their scrawny butts to the camps is beyond me also. There are locks on those cargo containers, and that's all they need. I especially love the people who claim there's a guillotine in each car.
Bullets are not that expensive.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I agree that the military is smart enough to do with what they have but they have added to The military locomotive roster, showing 4 new Army GP40-2s and 3 Green Goats (GG2000s). To be used in the US and Canada. The roster is nolonger being updated not since june of 2006. It is also good to note that this may very well be in exercise for other events other than FEMA concentraition camps. FEMA has evolved to a Plan for the future organization. The coincidence is very odd though.
It is very easy to speculate when very little info is given.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Why haul us anywhere if they are only going to kill us?

It would be more cost effective to use a back hoe and a dump truck.

Just have us stand outside our homes, shoot us and scoop us up and throw us in the dump truck.

Use the back hoe when the truck is full and dig a hole and dump the bodies and cover them up. We would become worm food.

The only logical reason, in my opinion, to build comfortable rail cars and fema camps is to transport those citizens who are homeless so the government can house them and deter crime against those citizens that are stable and can take care of themselves.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

[ I especially love the people who claim there's a guillotine in each car.
Bullets are not that expensive.

If they shoot you in the head your eyes will pop out. Those iris transplants are worth money. Poison and gas are no good either, they could affect the internal organs.

They can match up your DNA, then off with your head. Doesn't it say something about the "headless" in the bible?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Why haul us anywhere if they are only going to kill us?

It would be more cost effective to use a back hoe and a dump truck.

Just have us stand outside our homes, shoot us and scoop us up and throw us in the dump truck.

Use the back hoe when the truck is full and dig a hole and dump the bodies and cover them up. We would become worm food.

The only logical reason, in my opinion, to build comfortable rail cars and fema camps is to transport those citizens who are homeless so the government can house them and deter crime against those citizens that are stable and can take care of themselves.

Now that makes absolutely TOO MUCH SENSE.

It would take a lot of backhoes though, and operators for them. If we can get all the 'disposables' in just a few different places, we can put them all in the same hole.

But maybe FEMA is making special backhoes!
I better go look that up.

Found it!

Customized Backhoe Loaders Will Improve State of Readiness for Marines Caterpillar Inc. today delivered the first of 148 specially equipped 420D IT backhoe loaders to the United States Marine Corps (USMC). The new backhoe loaders will replace older machines that no longer meet Marine specifications, offering the USMC engineering organization a higher state of readiness for mission requirements around the globe. The configuration of the USMC backhoe loaders is based on the commercial version of Caterpillar's 420D IT, which is built at the company's Building Construction Products Division (BCP) facility in Clayton, North Carolina. Each machine has been ...

[edit on 26-7-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by son of total newbie

I love movies to. It is amazing what hollywood has done to our thought process.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well, said. Star and Flag.

End of discussion, IMHO.

I'll be using this page as a reference, and this post as an easy click to it.

Thanks...uhm...

Take a look into the "Chemtrails Thread" would ya. Seems to correlate nicely.

EDIT: Suggestions

[edit on 26-7-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Lol I rescind my earlier comment after finding this funny Youtube on the Fema trains. Make sure to look at his description ; >

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-7-2009 by prepare4it777]

top topics

join