It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did you find out about Above Top Secret? Post your stories!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

*Whispers in your ear*

Thanks, but despite the verbosity and volume of words I wrote back there, it was actually the least data dense bit of communication that I have involved myself with for some time, aside from an incident involving me trying to vocally communicate with a small dog outside my work yesterday. I am pretty sure that no data was exchanged. There is a point one reaches in ones life, where one realises that the look of utter befuddlement and derision on a dogs face says something rather deep about the state of your own intellect. In fact, now that I think about it, I am pretty certain that the dog was the better communicator!

But I love you too, because you appreciate the madness!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

It's great to hear different people's stories, that's why!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Cookies... it was the damn cookies.

The dark side always has cookies.

... it's how they get you every time.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I googled something about the Moon landing hoax.

I clicked onto a comment on an ATS thread, not knowing it was ATS or what ATS was.

Happy accident; I'd been looking for a discussion forum ever since the last one I joined became defunct (on the website of a certain well-known British tabloid).

Not into conspiracy theories particularly, just the art of rational debate.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nadius

It's great to hear different people's stories, that's why!

Well, okay then, that totally satisfies my curiosity.

How did I find out about ATS? Well, I am a huge fan of greys and blacks and I heard that ATS was rocking a nice charcoal website. I was totally thrilled because it completely matched my blog. There was a bit of a scare though when I logged in one day to find that the website had been altered to pale gray (okay, I guess) and white (egads!). Luckily, it turned out that I could switch it back to happy charcoals by a click of a button. Phew, it was a close one.

PS. It totally looks rad with my warm glowy avatar, too. See?? Neat!
edit on 20/10/14 by WhiteAlice because: added ps

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nadius

searched for john titor stories and one of the search results was an ATS thread.
i visited for a while before signing up. been a fun ride.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
My niece, Smyleegrl, invited me to join and share my paranormal experiences, so I did.

My paranormal thread was my first one over 2.5 years ago, and is still going strong with almost 290 pages of members sharing their personal experiences. Guess paranormal incidents don't stop.

I have used my thread to help others who may have experiences they would like to discuss with "like-minded" people, where they may find answers from others, and know they aren't alone.
Believe me, it makes a person feel better knowing they aren't the only one to have a certain kind of experience. It's great therapy to discuss it openly and without fear of ridicule. I think that's why my thread has been such a big success.

(Click on my signature)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I was sitting there watching an early episode of the TV show "House", when the lights went out. Before I could even react I heard the sound of a window shattering...

The room filled with some sort of gas and I quickly lost consciousness.

At some point later I awoke, chained to a desk... this desk... in a bunker somewhere. I think that it is underground, but I cannot tell for sure.

Upon the desk sat a computer monitor, a keyboard, a mouse and a note that read "POST TO ATS NOW"

Over time I discovered that if I posted to ATS, a small gap in the door would open and food would be shoved through. The more I typed, the better the food.

That was years ago. Now I've earned myself a longer chain AND a cot to sleep on. Don't let anyone tell you that hard work does not pay off in America ( I assume I am in America.....)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join