It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make Disciples Of All Nations.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I've come here to make disciples.

I need some followers. It would be cool. It would also be cool if they were of all nations.

So i've come to get a disciple from every nation perhaps. Though that sounds to difficult from just one post.

If you want to be my disciple the first thing you have to do if make a milo or hot chocolate drink. If you don't have any hot chocolate or milo then you must immediately at the next time your shopping or when you want to buy some.

Drink the milo of chocolate drink right down to the bottom. Make sure you have it from a packet not bought from a cafe or shop. It has to be homemade. I like mine with a little bit of milk and 2 sugars and like 2 and a half heaped teaspoons of milo.

Perhaps if you want to be my disciple you could post me some questions.

I may or may not answer them.

You will receive further instructions at a later date. Of course you are welcome to find me further disciples in the mean time.

I mean the more disciples I have then the greater I am right?

I'm first in asking for disciples or one of the first. So that's why you should support me and become my disciples.

I suppose others have come before me.

Well I don't really offer anything new.

I wouldn't mind making a living out of having many disciple and passing on teaching to each other and generally getting stuff done until death do us depart.

O if you want to be my disciple you have to believe in immortality and eternal life.

And now for my second command. Go to biblehub.com and research a random scripture from The New Testament.

Or alternatively look up something related to the bible in Google. Example search for Love bible or Life bible.

Or if you have a bible at home find it and read some random new testament.

Perhaps read something that Jesus himself said.

So these are my two instructions for my new disciples. Have a milo and read some bible whether you believe it or not. And my third instruction is that you post in this thread whatever you want.

Perhaps you could post what you want out of a disciple maker?

Whats a disciple maker called anyway? Not teacher? I'm not a teacher.

What title do you want to give me>?

It used to be an eye for and eye now it's turn the other cheek. What other rules need to be changed or are now obsolete. It's like just cause it's practiced.

I found that the command to bring life brought sin to life which then killed me. That's what Paul said I think.

What was this commandment? Was it a command he gave himself? Can we duplicate this command? Perhaps if one had the command they could adjust it to not bring sin to life?

Na i just like making you think. I quote bible a lot. But Damn it's hard to believe.

You can expect more stuff like this if you chose to be my disciple.

It will be a low burden thing initially. Perhaps no burden at all.

Yeah be my disciple baby.

Leeda

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: leeda

i think both aliens and people are insain when it comes to religion.

My best guess is it's the outlet of finding *purpose* Everyone wants purpose. When we don't have purpose we feel empty.
The God stuff gives purpose for people to feel they are part of something bigger than themselves and the regular joe life.

Purpose is what drive us to invent, to create and to evolve. Those laws are common laws, Basically its agreed upon as the unwritten written code of right and wrong.

If that makes sense. Has anyone seen these tablets from moses? I mean if he Reallly did write them down then we should at least beable to get a picture. I heard some priests were horde the arc of the covenant if its even real.

Who knows. Eitherway if you say some mumbojumbo sometimes things happen and it either fixes the problem or makes things more complicated.

As for drinking the choco il be an admirer, Well drinking my coco il admire these desciples and yourself for the coco devotion. I guess coco pervides a meaningful life if one is truely fond of it.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Being your disciple?

What's in it for me?

Will we live tax free on some commune? Wear funny hats? Can we have a cool secret handshake?

I always wanted to wear a funny hat and give someone a secret handshake.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

In this discipleship, there isn't any room for what's in it for me. Only room for what's in it for someone else.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Emerald53

Ah,

Who is the someone else and will someone else be providing for me?

No commune?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Oh cool..

Im with Slayer though. How does it benefit us as a whole?

Ive always wanted a secret hand shake too.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Being your disciple?

What's in it for me?

Will we live tax free on some commune? Wear funny hats? Can we have a cool secret handshake?

Weel whats in it for your is having no control over other people, places or things, but you are responsible for your own actions your own and you get to decide what those actions or reactions will be.

Na the internet will be good enough for me to disciple you. I'm not to sure what to do with disciples actually. I can't teach.

I have no control over them as such these disciples of all nations. It is loosely based. They are free to come and go. I guess the aim is becoming friends.... equals and seeing eye to eye.

Perhaps a systems of trade and barter. What u think of trade and barter? We could start with peanuts. Trade words for words. Build a structure with solid foundations.

Perhaps if you grow to LOVE me you will do what I say. I think you are also supposed to disciple me. Take me under your wing? Iron sharpens iron. Like we learn tech from each other.

Really my main mission is probably just read the damn bible you lazy bum a bit more for everyone. Mostly new testament stuff. Be able to quote from the bible even if it's in your own words. Just a quote is sufficient.

I have found the bible to be a little somewhat tolkien in epicness. But it's a tough slog. The epicness might not present straight away. But none the less the scale of works by other living people that are available on any scripture are pretty good

I now look up scriptures on the internets and read peoples commentary and blogs about them.

So as I enjoy this I will ask you to get this out of it and this is what's in it for you. You get to learn to That you should read some bible and find some blogs by people and read about the bible and scripture.

Build a muscle and a taste and a foothold on the bible. New Testaments styles.

You can read this book the biblee more than once. It doesn't read like a normal book. Read a paragraph look it up in the internets. Read what people say.

Also what's in it for me that you become my disciple?

Touche.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: leeda
Weel whats in it for your is having no control over other people, places or things, but you are responsible for your own actions your own and you get to decide what those actions or reactions will be.

But, I have and can do that already.

Na the internet will be good enough for me to disciple you. I'm not to sure what to do with disciples actually. I can't teach.

That's OK,

I'm starting to get older now and running around barefoot is ok while on vacation but I wouldn't want to do it 24/7. Likes my easy chair.

I have no control over them as such these disciples of all nations. It is loosely based. They are free to come and go. I guess the aim is becoming friends.... equals and seeing eye to eye

Ok, so this is sort of like what is already happening. I like where this is going....

Perhaps a systems of trade and barter. What u think of trade and barter? We could start with peanuts. Trade words for words. Build a structure with solid foundations.

Well after Al Gore invented the interwebs it was theorized that bartering peanuts online would eventually be the outcome. So, you're a little behind the curve there but exchanges ideas freely, trade words for words. That's a novel concept.

Tell us more

Perhaps if you grow to LOVE me you will do what I say.

Dinner and a Movies first, I'm not THAT easy. AND I'm not talking about Netflix and a frozen pizza either.

I think you are also supposed to disciple me. Take me under your wing? Iron sharpens iron. Like we learn tech from each other

Well, I dunno, let's see how the Dinner and Movie work out first before I introduce you to the family.

Really my main mission is probably just read the damn bible you lazy bum a bit more for everyone. Mostly new testament stuff. Be able to quote from the bible even if it's in your own words. Just a quote is sufficient.

Why quote the New testament Bible? In that context wouldn't it be better to live as was taught in it instead of wasting everybody's time by just simply parroting what's been written?

I have found the bible to be a little somewhat tolkien in epicness. But it's a tough slog. The epicness might not present straight away. But none the less the scale of works by other living people that are available on any scripture are pretty good

I like Epics, You should have heard some of the Epic fights me and the Ex wife had. Boy were they ever thrilling.

So as I enjoy this I will ask you to get this out of it and this is what's in it for you. You get to learn to That you should read some bible and find some blogs by people and read about the bible and scripture

I avoid Bible Thumpers the same way Bible thumpers avoid homeless starving people they walk by on their way to Church service and Sunday Ice cream socials.

You can read this book the biblee more than once. It doesn't read like a normal book. Read a paragraph look it up in the internets. Read what people say..

Been there, done that and read the Quran and a few others.

Ever read the Hardy boys?
edit on 20-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Being your disciple?

What's in it for me?

I haven't worked out what's in it for everyone.

Would eternal life suffice?

Striving towards such with all your might. End all the ill's of planet earth.

Things get done when there's more people. That's how i felt when I was at a school of 1000. Things would just be done by someone.

So the more disciples the more stuff gets done. Things will just get done. At least more stuff.

At the moment it's just word trades.

But the end game is immortality end of death eternal life abundance and joy. For all.

Words are commands. They can be commands that bring or give action.

So we should continue to trade in words till we can reach an agreement about some things.

You could never possibly believe what I know to be true. So really nobody is my disciple as nobody believes.

Perhaps the mark of a true disciple would be someone who could believe upon my words and carry them to the ends of the earth. The story.

I would be a poor example of a human to follow as a way on how to live your life.

I have suffered greatly but haven't really learned anything from it. It has just produced a different type of suffering after the first round went away after 10 or so years of no place to lay my head suffering. So round 2 now. But round 2 pales in significance the first 10 years of my adventure.

Perhaps you could answer the questions yourself of what you get by looking in the bible where the scriptures say make disciples of all nations.

One thing you get as a disciple and that is work. There is plenty of work to be done. Choose your own position and do what ever you want.

Believe in the immortality eternal life and be saved.

Words can handshake can't they. Let's speak in secret code. Negotiate a protocol - then handshake like two dial-up modems through our words. Keep writing the cipher to decipher.

I'm not that easy.

To be my disciple is not easy.

What's in it for you is

LOVE

That is all. NOthing more nothing less.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Reading the Bible can be a little intoxicating at times (especially in absorbing from the early segments) and nothing soothes from the effects quite like my favourite hot cocoa based beverage consisting of....

2 heaped teaspoons of carob powder
1 heaped of raw cacao
cinnammon powder
clove powder, all then mixed together with a sprinkle of water

Then I boil a half part soy milk (non gm of course) and spring water, add to the mix, then top it off with vanilla extract, peppermint extract and honey.

It's so good, you'll think you've found paradise on earth...if only for a moment.

The Bible too can be beverage that provides indigestion and also one that can offer much enrichment and nourishment when one can apply the filters in grinding toward a Refinement.
edit on 20-10-2014 by Neoleon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: leeda

I have suffered greatly but haven't really learned anything from it. It has just produced a different type of suffering after the first round went away after 10 or so years of no place to lay my head suffering. So round 2 now. But round 2 pales in significance the first 10 years of my adventure.

Such is life.

When I was younger I thought of myself as indestructible. Now as I am older I have aches and pains, but have learned to live within my new found limitations. Which were mostly self inflected, I own them, they are mine, I caused them either through direct actions or allowing myself to be put in harms way.

Suffering is part of life, be it emotional, physical, mental etc.

Ever had your heart broken by a pretty little thing?

It was all butterflies in the stomach, heart racing, pulse quickening, you felt very much alive for a while though eh? It's worth the pain of a break up or them passing.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

If you wanna step away from the bible that's cool to i still offer heaps.

I have knowledge of the Government Matrix. But this drives most (people) disciples away.

As a disciple you would eventually be expected to believe in this.

There is my great epic suffering in my life that I undertook. I had no place to lay my head but had a roof and comfy bed everynight. It was the pain it was everywhere there was no relief. For approx 10 years. I equate like this. Go now and run your hand under the hot tap on it hottest setting. Leave your hand in there as long as possible. If you don't need to take your hand out then your water's not hot enough. But that sensation you get from the hot water when you need to take your hand out. That sensation was like jammed on for 10 years. It's not exactly like that but was to the same extreme possibly worse.

Perhaps pour a tiny amount of some boiling water from a kettle and risk burning yourself to experience what it was like for me for 10 years if your hot tap isn't hot enough.

And finally as a disciple you get to believe in the fact that I cameo in about 20 modern songs from 2001-2009. Factly that words I spoke in unique original arrangement now appear in 20+ songs. As I asked.

You can read all about the matrix and songs on my website.

www.darcylee.com

That's all moving away from the bible.

It's so hard to find even a disciple.

So also I guess that one day depending on where you rank as a disciple you get fame or riches for yourself but this could be totally based on the work you have put in towards the truth.

It won't necessarily be me that rewards you either. Your work will reward itself and follow you.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Perhaps someone said it but will your deciples be put to death while reciting your love quotes. That saying about catching flies with honey comes to mind but in reality flies do not like honey.

edit on 20-10-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

top topics

join