It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG!!!! I walked in on my mother-in-law when she was using our bathroom!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is why women do not lock the door..we are so used to having to multitask while in the bathroom..it's just a waste of time to lock it..I can be with my kids for hours without problem or care..I step into the bathroom and it never fails...suddenly they all have to poop, need tissue, need something totally random, are fighting, someones crying..or whatever other SHTF scenario you can think of...

So, why bother locking the door only to be bugged to death until you open it...that's why men can read a whole freaking book in the bathroom..I mean WTF are you guys doing in there..women are in/out--5 secs of peace--LOL
edit on 19-10-2014 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2014 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Generally, we think that a closed door is a sign you should knock for courtesy's sake?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I miss Al!

A Man's Man!

Peace

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Haha. It is not a big deal unless you make it a big deal. Do I need to explain to you what you saw, lol? See, some people's downstairs are different, or that is to say they do not have the same equipment that you have. The attraction that you felt was quite natural...HAHA. Honestly dude, I am glad I am not in your place. There is a difference in expecting to see something you don't want to see, and accidentally seeing something you don't want to see. The latter shakes you up much more. Some years ago when my brothers and I lived with our parents, I thought I was the only one home, and was sitting on the toilet with the door open...But my brother's new girlfriend was there, and she walked into the bathroom. I had never met her at the time. That one instance was enough for me to never again assume that nobody will come into the bathroom. But most of my family will knock on the bathroom door before entering, to prevent such mishaps. I bet that you will do so from now on, lol.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

55 to be exact, and that's one of the reasons I always lock the bathroom door. lol.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Being female, I will tell you why we don't lock the bathroom door. We don't want to be trapped in there in case of a large (open to debate) spider showing up. He may have us blocked in there and we can't get out. If we have to call for a man (yes thats you guys) and the door is locked,you are no help to us. You see, a long time ago we all decided that it would be better to be seen by unintended folks than to be trapped and eaten. It goes back to cave women days(we were there too you know). If we were going to be drug around by our hair and forced into being a mate of the strongest guy,by damn they were gonna protect us! Even if it meant leaving doors unlocked in the future. So there is my rant in answer to your rant. Lol.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Heeeehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Use this mental imagery to last longer!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You have no class OP

You should have just offered her the use of the clothes iron to get rid of the wrinkles.

Perhaps instead of insisting it is the women's fault, you should ask yourself, 'Why is my nudity taboo so strong.'

You saw a naked body, so what.

P

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Thanks WeRpeons, can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Uh that's pretty bad!

With regard to locking the toilet door, I can count on the fingers of one hand...actually one finger in fact, the number of times I have left the bathroom door open, since I became potty trained, back in the mists of time. That would be the other week, where I ran into the bathroom at a friends place, vomited for two hours, then passed out ON the toilet with my trousers round my ankles. A delegation was sent to ensure that life signs were present to find me in that predicament. There IS photographic evidence, and no, it will not be posted here.

Easily the least dignified situation I have ever been in, even worse than my first ex girlfriends mother walking in on us doing the horizontal tango, to ask us if we wouldn't rather be playing scrabble. Much, much worse than that!

Honestly though, the door ought to be locked when one is using the facilities. No one needs to be exposed to that which cannot be unseen!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Surely a flimsy domestic door is no barrier to a male looking to assist a lady in distress? We have shoulders for dealing with such trifling obstacles!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
PIcs , mothers-in-law.And so the nightmares start

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I'm scarred for the rest of my life! This had to be one of the most embarrassing moments of my life!

Really?

That goes down in one of the most embarrassing moments of your life?

Happened to me before, recently actually, afterwords I apologised saying I didn't know she was i there we had a good laugh and it was over, never gave it any more thought really.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
it's simple really. When a man uses the restroom it's the "library". When a woman uses the restroom it becomes "the family crisis center".

No one EVER needs anything when dad is in there. Let mom need a few minutes and EVERYONE including kids you've never met need to ask you something, need an item, just swing by for a chat.....you name it!!! Dogs, cats, kids asking you questions like "I can't find my crayons, lego's, candy?? Can you look in the dryer for me???"

Questions you don't want to hear in the kitchen, living room or even while you are just conscious happen the minute mom needs to pee. Every. Single.Time.

I can only speculate (rolling eyes) but this wouldn't happen because dad usually has eaten baked beans & beer would it???

Couldn't have put it better myself!
I resorted to having my baths when all the kids were in school!

Jane

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I'm sure you've seen worse on the internet.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: badgerprints

I had a ex-gf who was too lazy to put it up when she went and used to bitch about me putting it down.

Just one reason why she's my ex.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
a reply to: badgerprints

I had a ex-gf who was too lazy to put it up when she went and used to bitch about me putting it down.

Just one reason why she's my ex.

I walked into the living room one day and declared, "You shaved your legs in there, you clean the tub. And somebody left the toilet seat down...AGAIN!"

My ex was speechless for the first time ever.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
See, this happened to me only my mother in law is 45, 5'4 maybe 115 pounds soaking wet with a nice set of D implants. SO even though it was awkward for a few seconds, I was thankfully not scarred. I hope you recover good sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join