It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG!!!! I walked in on my mother-in-law when she was using our bathroom!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm scarred for the rest of my life! This had to be one of the most embarrassing moments of my life! We keep the bathroom doors in our house closed to keep our dog from drinking from the toilet and eating the bathroom soap out of the soap dish. So the last thing I expected when finding the door unlocked, was our bathroom being occupied.

She's a big 83 year-old and let me tell you, nothing was left to the imagination! I yelled out "OMG" and her mother yelled out "HEY", as my wife and her sister started laughing hysterically. As I shut the door as quick as I could my wife looks at me and says, "what did you do walk in on mom?" I was so embarrassed all I could say was ahhhhh....and walked straight outside into my man cave (our garage) to try and figure out how to face my mother-in-law again. In the mean time, both of the laughing hyenas joined me in the garage laughing so hard they had tears rolling down their face! My father-in-law was clueless, because he is hard of hearing and never wears his hearing aid, so he had no idea what just happened.

Here's my rant, why don't women lock the bathroom door when they're doing their business!! I grew up in a house with 3 sisters and a mother, (my dad passed away when I was 2) none of them would never lock the bathroom door. Then I get married, and my wife and daughter does the same thing! I and my son always lock the door, yet my wife and daughter for some unknown reason think it's a normal thing to do? Even when they're taking showers or a bath, they leave the door ajar. The last thing my son wants to do is walk in on my wife and the last thing I want to do is walk in on my daughter. You would think after seeing scenes like in the movie "psycho," where a women gets stabbed in the shower...(ladies, because she didn't lock the bathroom door), more women would lock the bathroom door just to be safe from possible psychotic perverted stranger breaking into their home!

If that ism't bad enough, my son was having a party at our house during college recess. We have two bathrooms, one on the first floor and one on the second floor. (My wife and I don't have a master bath). I remodeled our basement years ago, so my kids always had a place to entertain their friends, watch TV and play video games. During the party, my wife decides she wants to take a bath in our upstairs bathroom. One of my son's friends, who he grew up with had to use the bathroom, but the 1st floor bathroom was occupied. So my son told him to use the upstairs bathroom. You can now guess what happened.... The door was ajar with the light on, so of course like common guy sense we would think someone just used the restroom, left the door ajar, so it's available! We'll sure enough he opens the door, my wife screams bloody murder and he comes running down the stairs telling my son he just walked in on his mother taking a bath, lol. (He left the party early), lol.

Of course everyone starts laughing, except for my son's childhood friend who grew up always respecting my son's mom. I now can relate to how this young guy felt. I haven't seen this young man around our house since that party.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just smile and give her a wink.
Life goes on.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Pics or it didn't happen

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hahahahahaha! Thanks for telling your story. I needed a good laugh!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Pics or it didn't happen

Lol, believe me, you wouldn't want to see it if I did have a picture.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

S'cuse me for a one liner but...ewwwwww!

Peace

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You do know why guys are trained early to lock doors in the bathroom, right?

It's a lot harder for us to hide what we're doing in those... private moments... than it is for ladies lol

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Here's my rant, why don't women lock the bathroom door when they're doing their business!!

Strange thing to me, my ex-s family have no locks allowed on the bathrooms doors. My best friend married and her husband removed the locks even though they have an adopted daughter and two sons. I don't get this at all!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
it's simple really. When a man uses the restroom it's the "library". When a woman uses the restroom it becomes "the family crisis center".

No one EVER needs anything when dad is in there. Let mom need a few minutes and EVERYONE including kids you've never met need to ask you something, need an item, just swing by for a chat.....you name it!!! Dogs, cats, kids asking you questions like "I can't find my crayons, lego's, candy?? Can you look in the dryer for me???"

Questions you don't want to hear in the kitchen, living room or even while you are just conscious happen the minute mom needs to pee. Every. Single.Time.

I can only speculate (rolling eyes) but this wouldn't happen because dad usually has eaten baked beans & beer would it???

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hah, that made me smile. In our house, if the Bathroom door is closed, it's occupied, but no one ever locks the door, except for my boyfriend when he's over.
edit on V20140219October02Sun, 19 Oct 2014 19:02:33 -0500America/Chicago by VoidFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I've had a couple of really hot in-laws in the past, but I never had the pleasure. Current one is just a nice old lady. Meh.

But let me tell you, a few girls ago, I nearly wanted to leave her for the mom... One time we were fighting, I said, "You know, your mom and I get along better than us, her and I would be a better match than us." She ended up relaying the info, after that, a tad embarrassing. Although I wasn't sure about the looks she gave me after, because they were almost inviting, definitely got mixed signals.
edit on 19-10-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Oh man, talk about a tough image to get out of your head!

Reminded me of a time as a teenager, getting *ahem* to grips with my body if you catch my drift. Well, anyway, my folks had gone away for the weekend, so I had the house to myself. We lived on an elevated block in the bush - away from neighbours - so I thought ''heck, I don't have to hide in the bathroom!'.

So there I was, lying on the floor in the front lounge having my eye's shut and dreaming of Maggie (from Northern Exposure) and having a grand time. Anyhoo, once I had finished and tidied myself up I hear a knock at the door. "gulp". I turn around and see my folks best friends had popped over for a visit. She told me she was sorry for interrupting me because I looked busy... Never been so embarrassed in all my life. Well, I have but I'll save that for another time.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Use the search function!!! There is already quite a few threads about this!!! Kidding aside, pic or it didnt happen

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
You know,
Women expect that toilet seat to be down but they rarely lock the door.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

pic or it didnt happen

NO PICS!!!!!!!!!!

Peace

edit on 19-10-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Maybe wear a toolbelt around her at all times in the house? Reassert your manliness.
I laughed pretty hard, thanks.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
I've had a couple of really hot in-laws in the past, but I never had the pleasure. Current one is just a nice old lady. Meh.

But let me tell you, a few girls ago, I nearly wanted to leave her for the mom... One time we were fighting, I said, "You know, your mom and I get along better than us, her and I would be a better match than us." She ended up relaying the info, after that, a tad embarrassing. Although I wasn't sure about the looks she gave me after, because they were almost inviting, definitely got mixed signals.

All fantasies aside...

"She's a big 83 year-old"

DUDE...C'mon!

Peace

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Ok if your mother-in-law is 83 years old, you are probably around 60 or so yourself, you ain't no spring chicken either!! You're lucky you didn't send her into cardiac arrest! Walking in on her like that!!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You should have peed in the sink and then carried on like nothing happened.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join