It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealing 9-11 Stock Trades Could Expose The Terrorist Masterminds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
A transparent and thorough investigation of suspicious trades before Sept. 11 could expose the masterminds behind the attacks by revealing who knew and profited from advance knowledge�if only the government wanted to.

Exclusive to American Free Press

By Christopher Bollyn

Manipulators with inside information made huge profits on sophisticated trades as the stocks of the airline and insurance companies plummeted in the aftermath of the Sept. 11 disaster. The inside information was so precise that experts have concluded that it could have only come from those who masterminded the terror attacks.

This money trail is the closest investigators have come to �a smoking gun� and could lead directly to those who planned the attacks. But with the notable exception of Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D.-Ga.), Congress has yet to demand a thorough and open investigation.

In the days following the terror attacks, suspicious and unusual stock trading activity indicated that people used inside information to make huge profits. The money made from the trades done with apparent inside information has been estimated at up to $15 billion worldwide.

www.americanfreepress.net...

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Thats a keen story Dragon, I wonder if it will ever be investigated publicly though.

"One data recovery expert, Richard Wagner, has estimated that more than $100 million in illegal transactions appeared to have rushed through the WTC computers before and during the disaster."

I wonder if that had anything to do with the demolition of the building. as we all know by now the planes didnt create that much damage.

[Edited on 1-6-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Thats a keen story Dragon, I wonder if it will ever be investigated publicly though.

I kinda doubt it...

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Have any of the other media sources spoke of this possible connection? although its sort of too late now, as its been three yrs, but then again justice is never too late.

Yes thier is

A transparent and thorough investigation of suspicious trades before Sept. 11 could expose the masterminds behind the attacks by revealing who knew and profited from advance knowledge�if only the government wanted to.

gemefx.tripod.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The stock trade, plus Andrew Silverstein taking out a fat insurance policy 7 weeks before 9/11............

Alot of evidence will never be publically explored. And anything that goes against the media hype will be laughed at.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I remember hearing something about this couple months back....

Let's see if this makes the headline news on MSNBC and CNN. I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Why would the illuminati/Cabal expose themselves publically? They've profited from 9/11 in many many ways and they continue to do so.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

try the above site in reference to ' MasterMinds'

it's about power not money

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
um tut money is power

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well, I for one think this needs very close attention and I'm troubled our governemt , whom have our best interests at heart ( a tear
) haven't explored this avenue further. I think a natinwide petition and movement toward finding the answer is needed. There are just some things the people have to demand and demand hard and I think losing 3000 of our countrymen and women more than justifies every expense in investigating every avenue no matter wher it leads..if even to the top.

[Edited on 2-6-2003 by astrocreep]

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Lets list the reasons why our government would not investigate it. There is clearly a purpose behind their misaction.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I recall some news stories about this when it first broke, and I thought the amount of short-sells didn't seem like more than any other day of the market.

I think a few weeks later, it was confirmed that the suspected market activity wasn't out of the ordinary, and many insititional investors were shorting airline stocks at the time (smart idea even before 9|11).

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
safe guards were in place NORAD, FAA, military jets could have and should have intercepted, they were not engaged, why? Who stood the most to win? We have been here before, Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you, guess who.
tut tut

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
I recall some news stories about this when it first broke, and I thought the amount of short-sells didn't seem like more than any other day of the market.

I think a few weeks later, it was confirmed that the suspected market activity wasn't out of the ordinary, and many insititional investors were shorting airline stocks at the time (smart idea even before 9|11).

Hey all,

I remember the news on this as well. From what I remember the stock transactions were traced back to members of al-queida. I think the biggest gain was somewhere in the area of seven million, that was from the plunging of the united or american stock. I will look for a story on this later as to what the outcome really was.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I doubt terrorist masterminds would have touched stock transactions on 9/11 without a very good cover. If anything, an investigation could lead to a several thousand innocent suspects that sold before the breakdown, september is a typical selling season. And selling before 9/11 turned out to be as juicy as buying right after 9/11, so why take the risk ?

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedy_sid
um tut money is power

bull crap money is to acquire toys
power is personal and you take it where you go

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well...

I would argue that money is indeed power, however, the blanket statement doesn't really apply until we're considing amounts in the billions of dollars when we say "money is power". Anything less is just for buying toys.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I wouldn't say "Money is power" as much as "Who you know is power" and money just follows.

While I doubt there is some sinister organization ruling the world, I don't doubt that "powerful people" connect and make sure that they stay powerful. Money is just one form of that but in nations where money was never prominent the powerful people still ruled.

In Feudal Europe land was money you could say.

I just don't buy that "money is power" can be the all encompassing umbrella, in the end, it is all about who you know.

top topics

join