It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine says Russia has agreed to supply gas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well it looks as though those who wanted Ukraine to have a cold winter won't get their wish after all.

President Petro Poroshenko said in a television interview late Saturday that Russia has agreed to supply Ukraine with gas through March 31 at a price of $385 per 1,000 cubic meters.

"I can say that Ukraine will have gas, Ukraine will have heating," he said.

And it seems Ukraine has agreed to pay the due balance on what they owe Russia...

Alexei Miller, the CEO of the Russian state gas company Gazprom, said the leaders agreed that Ukraine would pay back $3.1 billion by the end of the year. It was not clear, however, where Ukraine would get the money.

news.yahoo.com...

Looks as though things will be heating up in Ukraine this winter.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Alls fair in love, Profit margins and war I suppose.

Yeah

Where will the Ukraine get the money?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Yeah, Putin said yesterday that its a Winter Deal...

Not as heartless as people have made out now is he!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I bet the supply gets turned off by the thugs in Kiev. In the East anyway. Thats the whole idea of a siege.

To subjugate by resource depletion.

They will still freeze in one part of the country.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Really? It's Putin being an ass is it?

It's not the fact that the EU / Ukraine stole Russian Gas then stored it and initially refused to pay for it?

The EU / Ukraine has an outstanding bill of $ 5.3 Billion. And at the moment they are only going to pay just over $ 3 Billion?

Putin is the good guy here. Especially since EU / Ukraine hasn't paid their gas bill yet!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

Putin is the good guy here. Especially since EU / Ukraine hasn't paid their gas bill yet!

Had Putin not annexed Crimea he would have gotten paid, but of course Putin's the good guy in all of this.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Where will the Ukraine get the money?

Just wait a thread will be discussing that real soon I'm sure.

I would laugh if he get's it from a Russian loan shark...maybe a friend of Putin's.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

That was my point.

Maybe my writing comprehension needs adjustment, I'll admit that...
But for that one your reading comprehension was lacking!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The cash must be coming from the IMF loans.

Ukraine Gets IMF Approval for $17 Billion Loan Amid Unrest

IMF throws Ukraine $1.4bn lifeline

Russia says; Please keep borrowing and pay us.

Better you pay the debt interest than us.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The EU / Ukraine has an outstanding bill of $ 5.3 Billion. And at the moment they are only going to pay just over $ 3 Billion?

Oh that isn't the end of it ... EU also allowed the US to rob Russia in Malta and Cyprus. Billions of dollars, that are now in the hands of the US treasury, to make the "balance" look good.

If "I" was Putin ... I'd already have used my Nukes. I'd have said to the US, you wanna go at it boy ... then let's go nuts. Nobody in this world, will miss the US ... not that we'll miss the Russians either, but that's just because we haven't made the time to get to know them. At least the Russians aren't in Iraq, raping male prisoners with the dramatic sentence "Your ass is mine, boy!".

One just has to admire the Russians for their even temper ... if it was anyone else, Nuke's be flying already.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

It was not clear, however, where Ukraine would get the money.

It will be added to US National debt of course. Our grand children will pay it back.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn
Nuclear exchange between US and Russia is end of humanity. DO some research. I guess they don't teach the younger generation what would happen on Earth if Russia and US were to use even a small portion of their nuclear arsenals. Unlike you, Putin knows this.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

It will be added to US National debt of course. Our grand children will pay it back.

I don't doubt that.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Nuclear exchange between US and Russia is end of humanity.

If that's the case ... Don't you think you should provoking the Russians?

I mean sitting on your high fence and telling the Russians they can't use it, while the US are murdering millions of people around the world ... is sort of ...

People who cannot see the other side of the fence ... shouldn't be allowed to play the role of a Superpower. And that is the end of that story ...

To even "try" to move on the Russians, or using Sweden as an "Agent provocateur", as the US has done on several occasions and "are" doing right now. In your eyes, Sweden acting as an agent provocateur sounds like a "neutral" agent being provoked in the media. But you think provoking a nuclear superpower is a game? You think relying on the Russians, to be humane while your own side is raping, pillaging and murdering both left and right ... is an intellectual thought process? Of course, in the media, it isn't told that the US and Sweden sabotaged the Russians, on a formal submarine route ... so it sounds the Russians are bad. But, you think that people like in the US, who play with humanity itself ... for what? an oil field in Indonesia?

All you have created, is Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Lybia, Yougoslavia ... and in that vague there has been biological agents, chemical agents and nuclear agents. Death, destruction ... deformed children, rape of prisoners. And who are these Americans, that think they can act in such a way ... a bunch of lizards, who beat women, murder homeless people, beat up people in wheel chairs, beat up people in the open street and shoot people, based on racial discrimination. And who are these Swedes, that act as "agent provocateur"? A bunch of racist punks, who appear to love Palestinians in the Media, while secretly discriminating all Aliens and have a plan to that effect.

And you think, that with such a resume ... there is something to teach the rest of the world? What, how to perform a bank robbery? like in Malta and Cyprus? how to steal, as was done in Ukraine? Or maybe, how to appear multicultural in a Hollywood movie, while legalizing discrimination?

Even though "later" is an option that should always be taken, in this case ... it's not an option. You will not learn anything, from people taking the "slow" route ... you don't understand that others sacrifice themselves, and that the west are the bad guys. Even though NATO is a "North Atlantic Treaty", and acts in Lybia ... should really be a HUGE CLUE.

This is the time to be brave, and oppose it ... this is the time, that people should show the world, they aren't afraid to fight the Hitlers of this world, like the US is now ... whatever the cost.

And unless the people of this world, throw away their shackles of fear and cowardice and grow the brain and courage to fight the US, their allies and anyone else, in spite of the threat of a nuclear Holocust ... then they have no right to humiliate the Germans, for failing to do the same in World War II.

Those are the facts.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

even temper? You can call it whatever you want but the fact is Russia isn't as tough as you want them to be.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

People who cannot see the other side of the fence ... shouldn't be allowed to play the role of a Superpower.

Who, exactly, is in a position to forbid it? You?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The last thing Russia wants is Europe developing other gas supplies. The way oil has crashed on them gas is all they really have. At some point somebody is going to have develop a real economy for Russia.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Well it sure wont be in production.

Russia is flooded with everything "Made in China"

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Ukraine has to still pay the gas bills. Oh wait Ukraine is falling apart.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Ukraine has to still pay the gas bills. Oh wait Ukraine is falling apart.

Considering how Russia is losing money Ukraine is doing Russia a favor.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join