It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SAS stop isis convoy with 2 bullets

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
hm. Id say we are already just about as bad as them, or worse. At any rate, hows this for an alternative solution.....how about we stop creating them? How about we stop pumping billions to terrorist groups to overthrow their own legitimate governments in coups so we can get a pro American corporation stooge in power? How about we stop radicalizing islam to fight proxy wars for us? How about we stop destabilizing strong and stable nations that we disagree with (Libya) and turning them into hotbeds of terrorism and chaos? How about we stop giving them legitimate reasons to hate us and wish for our destruction?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: revmoofoo

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: onequestion

They cut the heads of aid workers and claim its done in the name of Allah, what else do you need to know?

I know it's not very Christian of me, but ISIS is filled with scum that do not deserve the gift of life and they will never be anything else because their twisted view of their faith is what drives them to perform their heinous acts. My only regret is that I am no longer fit for military service, or I'd be going out there to volunteer with those Dutch bikers!

Rev

I wonder how many ISIS fighters have had friends and family massacred by western bombs and hold the exact same opinion. Just seems like tit for tat to me. The cycle of ignorance and revenge just keeps on going

That dumbass ideology existed before bombs did.

They get to be a martyr and we get to blow them up.

It's a win/win situation.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

So your telling me that total war has eliminate hatred for the Jews?

..... Do I even... Nah

Right, because that's what WWII was about...

Keep believing those history books.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
OP there is a reason you have not seen this story anywhere else.

Because its probably just made up.

You know that old saying never believe anything you read in the press it is never more applicable to the BS that the press just love to write about Special Forces.

The reason is really quite simple, joe public see's "SAS" in the headline and limitedly starts to think of real life super-hero's out smiting the evil of this world with big guns dressed as black knights. Its a "cool" story and it sells.

The official stance on anything to do with the UKSF is to neither confirm or deny, so sure the SAS are probably out there taking out ISIS but this story is probably just made up and nobody is going to confirm it or deny it. Nobody inside UKSF is going to give the press operational details such as "Yesterday we took out a ISIS vehicle this is how we done it.....". However it is pretty simple to work out that the SAS (or another UKSF element) are conducting operations just like this so the press just go with it.

The express is always running these kind of stories, not because they are true but because its what the public want to be reading about.

As a rule I always take any stories like this, especially in the tabloid press, with a generous pinch of salt.

Yeah......I have to agree.
I think most of the Isis stuff is fake.
The same with Al Qaeda.
Lots of fear but not a lot of proof.
I'm full of doubts about the whole Isis thing.

I think the US, UK and other western government have fooled us into accepting them invading any country they want in the pretex of chasing what seems to be the same group of terrorists under different names.
It won't be long before they have to bomb another country because ISIS have moved there.

It's been going on since the early 20th Century. When the leader of a country that controls copious natural resources won't play ball with the international corporations and banks, they've gotta go. The goal of the international corporations is to control the infrastructure and the banks loan the money to make it possible. The nations are then forced to use their natural resources to pay the debts owed to the bank.

When a new leader comes to power that refuses to participate in this system and tries to use the nation's resources to help the people living in that nation, they get taken out one way or another. They're first offered bribes, then they receive threats, and continued refusal results in assassination or CIA-controlled internal overthrow of the country.

It's like the mafia offering "protection" for your business as long as you pay them a monthly fee. If you refuse to pay, you cease to exist.

If you really want to have your mind blown, research Opium production in Afghanistan. Afghanistan is the largest exporter of Opium in the world. The Taliban banned Opium production in 2000/2001 and it dropped to almost nothing. When the U.S. invaded Afghanistan and ousted the Taliban, Opium production rose to its highest level EVER and has continued to stay higher than it was pre-invasion. The U.S. invasion of Afghanistan was planned long before 9/11 and there's proof of that outside conspiracy circles. The U.S. stated goal of the invasion was to capture Osama Bin Laden... right. I believe the truth has more to do with Afghanistan's ability to pay debts owed to the U.S. after we helped them stop the Russians.
edit on 10/18/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/18/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
HardCorps/slayer:

i couldn't agree more. there is a part of me that knows SOME shadow group is behind them(other then the saudi family that is)

let there god sort them out. its funny how there all bucking bronco to destroy everything in there paths....until a real fight comes along. i heard they recently killed a Kurdish woman fighter, brave woman doing the right thing. i think im islam if a woman kills you in battle you are disgraced and will never sit at the profits table.

i dont care if its the SEALS/SAS/whoever turns these guys lights out is A-Ok in my book.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor Right. Problem is, im pretty sure we ascribe to that ideology as much as they do. So they cut people heads off on video. We electrocute innocent mens testicles, and gang rape innocent women on a daily basis for years, while threatening to do the same to their children we claim to hold in another room(these are verified stories from non-charged victims in abu graib). They are no worse than us....only difference is we are doing it to them in their own land.... and we have the bigger guns.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I wanted to throw in my two cents and say well done to the men in the SAS. Regardless of whether they're SAS, Seals, Spetznaz, GSG9, French naval commandos, etc, I'm sure most the world would thank you for what you do.

Good job and keep on taking out those ISIS rejects and their affiliates.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Well, Genghis Khan did systematically dismantle the Khwarazmian Empire after having had some of his people killed, they even took out the Hashashins.

Vlad Tepes was pretty brutal to the Turks, might have saved Europe with his atrocities.
We've got the Crusades, the war against the Byzantine Empire, the Moorish invasions, the hundreds of years of white slavery.

Time after time it seems that the only thing that really stops Islam when it's bent on subjugation is even greater force and savagery than they themselves are capable of.

That's how I see it, the fire is already lit, it's been burning for centuries, there'll be no miraculous peace before they either subjugate the whole world or are stopped in some gigantic conflict or show of force. They've already got millions of possible terrorists and fifth columnists inside Europe. They're already using our democracy against us.

This will only escalate. It's probably the most dangerous ideology/religion on Earth at this time.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I've had the fortune of working with some of these guys out of Camp Bastion Afghanistan some time ago...

That 50 they use...Such a nice rifle.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join