It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Tweet About A Oija board

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It's real; What about the sick fact that he bought the Ouija board at target marketed as a childs toy :/ This world is heading to a bad place fast.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Emerald53

Ouija boards have been available in department stores for a hundred years or more. It's just a board game.
The thing moves due to subconscious subtleties from those with their hands touching it. That's why the more people playing, the wackier it gets.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Such an ignorant comment, it only went commercial and became a board game in 1890, the origins date back long before that, around 1100AD.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

I'm a Christian, I consider the ouija board Demonic in nature and regardless of whether their is a God or not ouija boards are still Witchcraft and shouldn't be advertised to children.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
These boards are not "magic," but when they do work it seems to be because there is a strong intent to communicate with non-physical entities, and these things are essentially invited in.

Or it's just the ideomoter effect, a plausible explanation, and one that requires no 'spirits' invoked whatsoever.

Anyway, the reason that I am mentioning all of this is because when these communications do work, the boards do not usually go spelling out things willy-nilly.

It is not uncommon whatsoever for the board to spell out what amounts to gibberish.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Should anything like that ever happen, I'd be more than willing to assist anyone I could. My great uncle owns about 80 acres in the mountains of West Virginia, down in Bergoo (Webster County). It used to be a ruby mine, but my family hasn't even been there since I was a small child. I think my one uncle might go down there ginseng hunting once every five years or so. That'd probably be the best bet if there were too awfully many people, but we'd have to hunt/fish for our food. It all depends on what part of the country you are from. Laurel Highlands, PA; Tuscarawas County, OH; Atwood Lake Region, OH; Webster County, WV; Tishomingo, OK; Weatherford, TX; Agua Dulce, CA. These are all areas I know for sure friendly people will be trying their best to survive. If you come to Tuscarawas county, I could show you a few things. There's a stone throne out in the wilderness there that has a great deal of history to it. ;p

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's a joke, hahaha. Ebola is like a running joke with people my age.
If she has ebola, I have ebola.
Ebolol.
Stuff like that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join