It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSU- Notre Dame Terror Attack Planned!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Disclaimer: Firstly I new here. secondly this all comes from a joke for a source.

The below has the info about the details and to sum it up the article breaks down in rather detailed manner how Fligh MH-370 will be used to release a bio hazard attack on the FSU game.

OK I know it a joke but what got my attention is that several vegas betting lines are not giving lines for the game. Articles state it has to do with Winston's availabilty. Im not a gambling man so I couldnt check when the last time FSU has no lines in their games.

THe article has some interesting details. I know it's totally far fetched but as a newbie I thought Id have you vets vet the article.

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2014/10/1-most-censored-story-in-the-world-live-flight-mh370-bio-attack-during-fsu-vs-notre-dame-football-game-on -oct-18-2014-3046864.html

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Not sure about the angle and before its news is less than credible, but a broken clock is even right twice a day, unless of course it's digital, in which case it's just broken.

ETA: Can't even link to before its news I guess........
edit on 10/17/2014 by SpaDe_ because: just broken

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
God willing...Notre Dame sucks & Jameis Winston is a thug.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
We can only hope so... the two are a travesty to the new cfb playoff. Great groundbreaking report.... take it to fsu and nd athletic departments... you are a hero harry
edit on 17-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Your link is broken, but I did find the article hosted here: Truther News

I'm a student at FSU, and won't be at the game, but I do live a mile from the stadium.

I seriously doubt the reliability of this article, it gives VERY spotty sources and tries to correlate several things together that I'm just not seeing.

It tries to say that because Las Vegas sports books aren't allowing betting on this game, it is because they know of the impending attack. Really? How would they know in advance??

It tries to say that because because another sports match was cancelled due to a drone flight, that it was setting the stage for other things of this nature. Really? Why would the CIA need to do this first?

It says a lot of stuff, none of which makes sense.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
"Before It's News" creates fake, tabloid hoax stories. As a source, it should never be taken seriously.

**ALL MEMBERS*** Before Its News as a source

edit on 17-10-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

It could happen but I think this is more about what is going on in the football world.

FSUs quarterback is rumored to have committed some violation's of NCAA rules and rumored to have allegedly committed serious some crimes. No investigation of quarter back.

Also at University of Georgia the running back is rumored to have committed NCAA violation's, has been suspended 2 games at this point by the University of Georgia not the NCAA. The running back was a Hiezman Trophy candidate, probably not anymore. He is awesome and will go first 5 pick in the draft.

So my take is some football fan or such has said something this stupid. I hope they catch them and put them in jail.

College football in the south is I don't know what else to say but BIG money and insanity in the south. I myself am a UGA fan, but some of them are just dumb, stupid and mostly drunks!

Yes fans are mad I am a little miffed that we won't see one of the greatest running backs play this weekend. BUT he did something wrong, so do the crime do the time.

It has been all up in the air for over 2 weeks and we know nothing. Unless someone asked me a question I will leave out all the mud slinging.

GO DAWGS!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Yep, I enjoy diving into BIN, but always dig beyond their version of the story. I've seen them take satires and pass them off as serious stories.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: judydawg

You can't really compare Winston and Gurley IMO. Gurley got caught by one of the more arcane rules in the NCAA. It's put there for a valid reason, but it needs to be used with common sense, and well, nothing is these days.

The problem for Gurley is that he signed some stuff for a Florida fan for some money. The Florida fan was hoping for some serious resale value later on, but when Gurley's stock started to drop and it looked like he wasn't going to get the return he hoped on his investment, he decided it would be more fun to ruin Gurley's season and get one over on UGA.

Granted, Gurley was stupid and did something he shouldn't have done anyhow, but still, the Florida guy is being a rat in this, too.

Winston, on the other hand, has some pretty serious allegations against him, not just breaches of NCAA regs.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree with you, the problem is the Rat is tried with both players! UGA stepped up to the NCAA and said we have a problem. FSU has not.

The Rat has hired a lawyer, but no word is coming out who, what, when and where. All we know is UGA is missing our best running back. So here I sit football day. Watching SC good food, good company watching As the Football Takes Funny Bounces! Go DAWGS! If you are from the south you know college football is a cult! I have been a member all my life. Just make sure and make it to church in the morning. LOL

top topics

join