It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT.1 NJ Military Convoy Wearing Masks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Don't know where to put this or what it means yet.

Had to take my son to Hackensack Hospital this morning and on the way back passed 7 army vehicles going to what looked like Newark Airport. I was driving and wanted real bad to get a picture but it was just to dangerous at the time and area.

The vehicle in front was a humvee with small gas containers in the back, the 2nd, 4th & 6th were active denial trucks, all separated by humvees except the last (#7) was a large truck with men in the back wearing riot masks(couldn't tell if they were armed). It was 11:20 EST exactly. I waved at the front driver as I went by and he waved back wearing army helmet/fatigues. All vehicles were green camo, except ADS trucks were tan, that's all I got.

Just want to post this in case anyone hears anything going down at Newark Airport today. Please let me know if you do, I was supposed to be there at 5:pm tonight but cancelled my trip due to the CDC's incompetence along with our governments inaction.

Got to go to work, AB
edit on 10/17/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I work literally down the street I haven't seen anything abnormal.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Maybe just a full uniform exercise? If something was going on they would probably have more than a few guys. It is disconcerting to see that stuff though.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

I'd say because it is coming to the weekend, that it is Na'l Guard conducting weekend Exercise. The masks, I don't know about though.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up o.p......interesting about the masks.....I'm gonna keep tabs on your thread to see how this turns out...

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You joined ATS today just to post that? hmmm

originally posted by: nuffice
I work literally down the street I haven't seen anything abnormal.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I've been a lurker for a long time I read the articles daily. I manage a scrap yard in newark.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Emergency drill set for Newark airport

Only a drill.

The agency says the public might see numerous emergency vehicles and simulated smoke at the airport between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.

Hence the masks
edit on 10/17/2014 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Then welcome! And thanks for de-cloaking!

originally posted by: nuffice
I've been a lurker for a long time I read the articles daily. I manage a scrap yard in newark.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Nice find...I am sure almost every department in every organization is at least mentioning ebola and most are doing some kind of training. I mean at this point why wouldn't you train for an outbreak in your area? Good find once again.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimmie7
Then welcome! And thanks for de-cloaking!

Thank ypu

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yeah it would be nice if some organization appeared as though they were prepared at least. Our reputation is not too good right about now.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So when I was in Iraq, my platoon all went out and bought these handkerchiefs to wear around our mouths that were black and had the bottom half of a white skull on them. We wore them to keep the dust out of our mouths while driving down the highway. We also did it because we thought they looked badass. Just saying.
edit on 17-10-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
I waved at the front driver as I went by and he waved back...

That was you!?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

three cheers for "transparency"

oh.. dammit, i just started watchin' the walking dead

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Neysa

Thanks Neysa, that seems like the right answer!

To All: Thanks everyone for the input, you too AugustusMasonicus, I forgot how close I was to your area.

Funny I never saw an ADS Truck close up before, I was mesmerized by them, basically a tank on wheels(minus the turret). I really hope this isn't some stunt to get the equipment into the airport discreetly, as a training exercise it seemed a bit overkill but plausible. Later on around 4:45 I heard a military helicopter go that direction also, I live/work off of Rt.1(1/4 mile away) the helicopters seem to use Rt.1 for visual heading.

Anyway, if I hear anything else I'll post it as it comes.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Neysa

Only a drill.... where have we heard that before?

edit to add: Actually, the article says the drill was to include airport and emergency responders. It says nothing about any military involvement.

edit on 10/17/14 by kattraxx because: Add second comment

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This was yesterday. Maybe some of them were going home. Ha.

edit on 10/17/2014 by ~Lucidity because: link wouldn't work

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

What a steaming crock of 💩 !

They are afraid to use the E word in case it stirs up fear and more hysteria. Are they serious a meningitis outbreak!

top topics

join