It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Expands How? Where is JSOC???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Day after day ISIS appears to be building and taking over more Real Estate. I thought it was because Obama was sympathic to the muslim faith but yesterday I watch a documentary called "Dirty War" and now Im not to sure.

If you havent watched DW it basically explains how a para military group names JSOC who only reports to the President has been waging ware in Irag, Afganistan and over 70 other countries. JSOC has kill list that have even included Americans.

So as I watch this thinking I thought I had it figured out I now get confused as to how ISIS who should be a main target for JSOC is basically allowed to proliferate throughout the world!

Can someone help enlighten me and give some opinions on the end game?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

If you think (or thought) POTUS is Muslim, you have a long way to go.
I recommend finding a greater variety of information source.

Anything "Christian" will fill your head with absolute rubbish. and Fux News.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

I think his foreign policy appears to be pro muslim. Whether he is muslim or not is up for debate. He sent an aide to the mosque where that muslim beheaded a lady in oklahoma with a personal thank you letter.

Just trying to get informed.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

The War on "ISIS" is really against Syria.

Assad must go.

Another way of asking your question is how come this ISIS is taking over towns and whole regions without air superiority?

Unless they have figured out a way to move their tanks underground and all, this "game" is one of disguising the events and extending the "war on ISIS" to all corners of Syria, eventually.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

The thing they don't tell you about is that JSOC is actually responsible for propping up a lot of these terrorist organizations.

Where JSOC can't go, there is a para military/terrorist organization that is trained and armed by them, to do that work.

They picked that trick up from the CIA. Iran/Contra is probably something you'll want to read up on.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

In all honesty I say Obama is truly a repentant man.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

The thing they don't tell you about is that JSOC is actually responsible for propping up a lot of these terrorist organizations.

Where JSOC can't go, there is a para military/terrorist organization that is trained and armed by them, to do that work.

They picked that trick up from the CIA. Iran/Contra is probably something you'll want to read up on.

~Tenth

In DIrty Wars they illustrated how the US propped up Somalis to fight Extremist. One of the head Somalis made an interesting statement. America is a war master, they are expert teachers of war. I dont take a documentary as the gospel but I did learn that it appears their sole mission was to rid the world of extremist, yet ISIS is growing.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I dont take a documentary as the gospel but I did learn that it appears their sole mission was to rid the world of extremist, yet ISIS is growing.

Ofcourse it is, but they only worry about the 'extremists' who aren't playing ball anymore.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I haven't seen jsoc mentioned in so long....id imagine isis is too big for them...where do you start? They just pulled everyone out and probably even some jsoc...isis formed out of no where quickly and grew like a monster

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Attacking ISIS does zero damage to the Assad Regime, except in the context that it enables other rebel groups to focus their efforts on defeating Assad instead of fighting ISIS and the Syrian government. But considering that ISIS are also fighting Assad's military it is difficult to estimate who benefits the most.

How are ISIS taking over towns without 'air superiority'? They don't need it, or at least they haven't needed it until the Kurds stopped them at Kobane. ISIS's biggest advantage is the fear they have inspired in their enemies.

Iraqi officials told the Guardian that two divisions of Iraqi soldiers – roughly 30,000 men – simply turned and ran in the face of the assault by an insurgent force of just 800 fighters. Isis extremists roamed freely on Wednesday through the streets of Mosul, openly surprised at the ease with which they took Iraq's second largest city after three days of sporadic fighting.

edit on 17-10-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

I think his foreign policy appears to be pro muslim. Whether he is muslim or not is up for debate. He sent an aide to the mosque where that muslim beheaded a lady in oklahoma with a personal thank you letter.

Just trying to get informed.

If you think his foreign policy is pro Muslim then you have never spoken to a Muslim. Maybe you missed Libya, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Somalia, and the drone war in Yemen, Pakistan and Afganistan. When you look at Amercias global standing it has shot up in Europe, Africa, the Americas and Asia under Obama but has taken a dive in Muslim nations where he is view as just as bad as Bush Jr.

As for the Mosque aide stuff. He sent a letter thanking that Mosque (and other churches and organizations) for the help it provided the town after a tornadoe. It has nothing to do with crazy guy who showed up thier a few times but, was not a memeber nor ever interacted with anybody and then killed somebody.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

But considering that ISIS are also fighting Assad's military it is difficult to estimate who benefits the most.

That disparity should be some kind of clue. before ISIS there was just the FSA and ilk fighting Assad. But wait, presto chango, here comes ISIS.

Without a UN resolution there is no mandate to "intervene" in Syria. The UN Security Council vetoed that on three separate occasions and the chemical 'red line' didn't bear fruit. But now suddenly here comes the mandate… isis.
Justifying what the overall plan was all along. To invade Syria. Thats the reality.

How are ISIS taking over towns without 'air superiority'? They don't need it..

If they don't need air superiority to defeat… whomever, then why do we continue airstrikes?

We have run hundreds of sorties in Iraq and Syria and we don't need to? You seeing the mind meld yet?

Assad must go.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Pro Muslim?

I mean is your post a joke?

What the hell is wrong with being pro Muslim?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

start with an old movie called "(THE) NETWORK" & go from there

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Water flows downwards, and ISIS are a distillation of extremism in Syria and Iraq, maybe they were 'created' but that means little or nothing now, they have gathered and are gathering people to their fold that want to dwell on that level of hellish barbarism, actually if there ever was a reason to create/manufacture such a group IMO that would be a good enough reason, gather all the sh*t into one pile and pour on the gasoline.

A chemical attack is bad enough, but ISIS are worse, they are a plague that won't stop killing.

Yeah they don't need air superiority, but if they had it they'd use it. The West uses air power because it can. However ISIS has an equally if not better weapon: fear. If fear alone can make 30'000 soldiers flee in terror from 800 assh**es, who need jets with bombs.

At the end of the day time will tell if you are right or not.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Pro Muslim?

I mean is your post a joke?

What the hell is wrong with being pro Muslim?

No joke at all accept if you did any research you would see American rights and laws are being undermined by Muslim "SHaria" based infiltration to our courts and municipalities! Thats ALL!

top topics

join