It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola and Media: Pennsylvania Patient

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Bigburgh

The problem is that the test for a rare disease is not often covered unless there are multiple symptoms that the disease is present.

I hear ya, but if the POTUS can sign an executive order about quarantining people with respiratory ailments, he can d@mn well sign one that says the government labs WILL TEST anyone for Ebola under certain NEW guidelines, such as:

Fever + Been to West Africa

Can I get a AMEN???

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Bigburgh

The problem is that the test for a rare disease is not often covered unless there are multiple symptoms that the disease is present.

I hear ya, but if the POTUS can sign an executive order about quarantining people with respiratory ailments, he can d@mn well sign one that says the government labs WILL TEST anyone for Ebola under certain NEW guidelines, such as:

Fever + Been to West Africa

Can I get a AMEN???

AAAAAAAAMEN!

But I feel for RM...
1k....
I'm lucky I guess..
But insurance companies, who have Doctors and Nurses on staff.. decide if your denied or covered.
They never even seen the patient..

Then you have the other half of the animal. The hospitals.. the cost "IS TO DAMN HIGH"!

Seems the healthcare system as a whole... FORGOT THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH....... you know provide care for the sick and dying. Care for those with no money.....

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

AMEN

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I agree. There is no excuse for not testing for the virus and only "screening" for symptoms, at least when the virus first rears its ugly head in the population.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join