It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Prrof of Ebola Hoax?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: eriktheawful

The problem is, you are suggesting that people actually use real accredited sources, as opposed to Bs sources that are normally used on ATS.
Next, I expect to see a post link to a Daily Caller article, or perhaps another yellow sensationalist rag.

I live in Dallas... the idea that this is a hoax is ridiculous and stupid. Why is it that ATS regularly takes serious stuff and tries to discount it as a hoax, or takes hoaxes and tries to promote them as deep, dark conspiracies? It's always one extreme or the other. Ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I do not believe everything I see reported, but I also do not see conspiracies and hoaxes behind every corner. Use a bit of common sense.

You're preaching to the choir. I do not believe that any of this is a hoax at all.

The only supporting evidence that the OP is trying to use is photographs. That in itself can help support something, however the different photos can also simply show people who age, gain or loose weight, change their facial hair, or look different after trauma and stress.

Claiming body doubles is REALLY stretching it here.

The OP needs to put forth the WHY they think that these people are not who they are suppose to be. I've yet to see that.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Why? Not sure, but maybe the Georgia Guidestones tell the story. But how? Have a look.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Totes more Prrof bro...no more Prrof needed because all the Proff is right there.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Okay, sorry, but now you're being confusing.

Your thread is suggesting that people here in the US that were being tested for Ebola, and those that had it, may be a hoax, and that these people are not real, and may even be body doubles.

Then you put forth the GA guidestones, of which many have speculated that Ebola (or some other disease of some sort) will be used to depopulate the Earth (to keep it at 500 million).

One contradicts the other. On one hand, you're suggesting that the Ebola infections here in the US are fake, not real. On the other hand it seems you're suggesting that it is real and that it's going to be used to depopulate the Earth.

Which is it?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Okay, sorry, but now you're being confusing.

Your thread is suggesting that people here in the US that were being tested for Ebola, and those that had it, may be a hoax, and that these people are not real, and may even be body doubles.

Then you put forth the GA guidestones, of which many have speculated that Ebola (or some other disease of some sort) will be used to depopulate the Earth (to keep it at 500 million).

One contradicts the other. On one hand, you're suggesting that the Ebola infections here in the US are fake, not real. On the other hand it seems you're suggesting that it is real and that it's going to be used to depopulate the Earth.

Which is it?

For once I agree with you Erik. Kind of contradictory, or not very logical. If I had to pick one premise that might be true, I would pick the latter (of the above).

Like your new avatar! Kind of different from all the "manly" ones you had......but it works

Keep safe my friend!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

It's both!

If we're only being told it is spreading when it isn't.
So they can implement a mandatory vaccine?
What the hell do you think that vaccine is for?

Easy peasy.

edit on Rpm101514v032014u09 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

It's both!

If we're only being told it is spreading when it isn't.
So they can implement a mandatory vaccine?
What the hell do you think that vaccine is for?

Easy peasy.

I can think of at least 10 different ways to depopulated the Earth to a much lower number that would be a LOT easier than faking a pandemic and getting people to accept a "vaccine" for it.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Well what's the hold up amigo? Please share?
But a tip for you would be to remember it
has to be efficient and systematic, all the way
thru to disposal. A world full of rotting corpses is
surely not attractive to anyone. Think holocaust.

edit on Rpm101514v25201400000048 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Well what's the hold up amigo? Please share?

Yes: but giving everyone a vaccine that is going to kill them is also going to leave a LOT of dead bodies laying around. The only "clean" way to depopulate the Earth would be to literally incinerate the entire surface of it the planet.

Okay:

Introduce a virus that has no "known" cure (the "elite" will have one though or one that makes them immune). Let the massive pandemic run it's course. No need to waste all those needles.

Introduce a virus that is completely unknown (but was manufactured). Again only the "elite" have the cure. Let it run it's course.

Completely shut down all infrastructure: No food at stores. No gas or fuel at stations. Shut down the power grid. Wait for the riots, starvation and people dying of exposure, lack of sanitary conditions, etc, to be over with. Major portions of the worlds populations live in large cities, where most do not grow food and are completely dependent upon stores, electricity, etc.

If you have the money and power: manipulate the geopolitical scene to ensure a small scale war turns in to a world war.

Secretly manufacture hundreds of tons of CFCs. Have remote and secret dispersal stations. On que, release the CFCs into the atmosphere. Wait in bunkers as the ozone layer is destroyed. Wait for the devistation settle and the Ozone to repair itself before coming back out.

Introduce a GMO in food that causes a very high rate of cancer......wait....that one might be going on now.......

Secretly manufacture lots of nerve toxin and deploy to every single major city on the Earth. Coordinate a release date.

Create a GMO that causes newborns to be sterile. Watch the birth rates drop (this one would be a much longer term plan).

Put small amounts of radioactive material (it would be on a microscopic level, but should be a Alpha or Beta particle) in every type of soda and energy drink. Watch how many develop stomach cancer.

Last: Give N. Korea real nuclear weapons and real ICBMs. Then tell Kim you bet he doesn't have the gonads to use them on the rest of the world.
edit on 15-10-2014 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You just nailed it. They're doing it all and throwing in ebola
to provision the systematic incineration of bodies as they go.

Hey Erik, I always agree with everyone who points out how
over the top this all sounds. But it's not pleading my case to
point out that any plan to depopulate would certainly have
to be exactly that. Way over the top and seem like science
fiction.

But it certainly seems like that's what is going down. And at the
chronological outset ( in terms of historicity ) of a technological
age, where this very thing is finally possible. And if they see a
hang up where it will all fail along the way? They can abort at
just about any time and maintain the status quo, until they
iron out the wrinkles. Then rinse and repeat. This is what I see
going on.

Sound crazy?

Star for a great retort.
edit on Ram101614v35201400000045 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You just nailed it. They're doing it all and throwing in ebola
to provision the systematic incineration of bodies as they go.

Hey Erik, I always agree with everyone who points out how
over the top this all sounds. But it's not pleading my case to
point out that any plan to depopulate would certainly have
to be exactly that. Way over the top and seem like science
fiction.

But it certainly seems like that's what is going down. And at the
chronological outset ( in terms of historicity ) of a technological
age, where this very thing is finally possible. And if they see a
hang up where it will all fail along the way? They can abort at
just about any time and maintain the status quo, until they
iron out the wrinkles. Then rinse and repeat. This is what I see
going on.

Sound crazy?

Star for a great retort.

Nature is the top dog.

Put a lot of animals together, and eventually some sort of disease will break out, culling the herd.

Through history we've had a lot of plagues that have killed so many, that it almost does sound like a sci-fi story.

The thing about "Elites culling the world for world dominance" never has felt like the right puzzle piece. It doesn't make sense really.
The more people you have, the more money you make, the more you can get done. The more people you kill, the more enemies you make, the more of a bad situation you set up.

I mean think about: 500 million vs. 7 billion. That means there will be 6.5 billion corps to take care of. BAD situation.

You don't need to kill off 93% of the world's population to control the remaining 7%. You only need to be the one holding all the cards is all.
And that's done with money, power and ownership of things and people.

The best way to control people isn't through fear and death.

The best way to control people is by getting them to think that they are in control and that they are doing what they want to do. Never realizing that all the time they are doing what you want them to do.

Can't rebel or fight something if you think that there is nothing to fight about or for, and instead think everything is okay and that you're happy.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

As always it comes down to wait and see then.
And that is the home of my greatest fears.
I pray you have this correct and thanks for
being a solid member.

edit on Rpm101614v422014u36 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join