It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Outbreak: SEE for Yourself (SlideShow)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Ebola Outbreak in West Africa (Full SlideShow)
What more do we need to know, about this virus?
Are we really to believe these people are infected with one of the world's most deadliest viruses???
Nothing like rubber gloves and ski goggles, to protect you from such a contagious virus.
Yes, these are "actual photos" from West Africa.
Why are these workers, trying to hide their faces, when they're wearing masks??? Notice how they're perfectly framed?

After looking at 50+ pictures, i'm appalled at the fact that the Elite really believe we're stupid and ignorant. I'm actually angry, at the propaganda being pushed, so tptb can further their agenda. They are absolutely SHAMELESS, in their endeavors to "rule the world". SEE for Yourself.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows where or when those pictures were taken? Who's to say this thread isn't propaganda? Who's to say my post isn't propaganda?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Are you making a point here?
If so, I'm not sure what it is.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: badgerprints
I thought i made my point. But, in case you missed it, the point is: PROPAGANDA; that people believe is a real threat.

You know what i think. I think the boy has cried wolf, one too many times. Now, the wolf (NWO, AGENDA 21, Georgia Guidestones), is here but nobody believes it. People are about to voluntarily give up their freedoms for security. Everything "Conspiracy Theorists" have been saying, for years, is about to come to fruition. WATCH!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thirdcoast
Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows where or when those pictures were taken? Who's to say this thread isn't propaganda? Who's to say my post isn't propaganda?
The link has descriptions to go with the pictures; that tell you when and where they were taken.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
third coast….LOL
tetra
AND who is to say, really?

edit on 13-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImDaMan

I thought i made my point. But, in case you missed it, the point is: PROPAGANDA; that people believe is a real threat.

You know what i think. I think the boy has cried wolf, one too many times. Now, the wolf (NWO, AGENDA 21, Georgia Guidestones), is here but nobody believes it. People are about to voluntarily give up their freedoms for security. Everything "Conspiracy Theorists" have been saying, for years, is about to come to fruition. WATCH!

Ok,
That's all very interesting.
Maybe you should go tell the families of the 4000 dead in west Africa that they don't need to worry. They buried their deceased friends and family for no reason.
Maybe you should tell the 4000 that survived ebola that they were just faking it and you think they are liars.

I think we should export all of our "ebola hoax" insiders to west Africa to help out with the ebola victims.
They would be immune to the virus because it's all just a big game.
edit on 13-10-2014 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Ok,
Maybe you should go tell the families of the 4000 dead in west Africa that they don't need to worry. They buried their deceased friends and family for no reason.
Maybe you should tell the 4000 that survived ebola that they were just faking it and you think they are liars.

I think we should export all of our "ebola hoax" insiders to west Africa to help out with the ebola victims.

Yeah, that's what it seems like is being posted, but that's not really it.
But thanks for making us all look bad.
tetra

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

You are highly inconsistent with your ramblings as one frame you are asking why aren't people shielded and then why are they shielded.

Why are these workers, trying to hide their faces, when they're wearing masks??? Notice how they're perfectly framed?

Yes, you know, to protect themselves from Ebola. The reason they have signs saying "Ebola is real" is because the governments down there were slow to act, and no one wanted to admit they had an Ebola problem. The hospitals (which are barely hospitals themselves) didn't have the facilities to properly deal with the disease, most isolation units were jerry-rigged together and workers were fleeing the hospitals.

Why do they have nitrile gloves on with duct tape around the edges? Because they are trying to prevent Ebola from touching their skin. Why does it look cheap? Because thats all they have, sorry. Supplies and funding is limited.

The most basic level of investigation into the issue would explain all your qualms with Ebola in Africa. Unless this thread is satire, in which, you got me, cheers.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Ebola Outbreak in West Africa (Full SlideShow)
What more do we need to know, about this virus?
Are we really to believe these people are infected with one of the world's most deadliest viruses???
Nothing like rubber gloves and ski goggles, to protect you from such a contagious virus.
Yes, these are "actual photos" from West Africa.

After looking at 50+ pictures, i'm appalled at the fact that the Elite really believe we're stupid and ignorant. I'm actually angry, at the propaganda being pushed, so tptb can further their agenda. They are absolutely SHAMELESS, in their endeavors to "rule the world". SEE for Yourself.

Yes, I do believe that these people are in fact suffering from a terrible outbreak of a terrible virus.

The workers are wearing what's called Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). It's used in medical facilities or in any place where medical care is provide, or in any place where there is a threat of a virus, or a bacteria, or anything harmful to the human body. It provides a barrier so that the harmful substance can't get on you. Goggles protect your eyes, rubber gloves protect your hands, and the gowns protect the rest of your body. It's a good idea to have yourself decontaminated after coming in contact with any harmful substance so as not to contaminate yourself. That's why you see people getting hosed down with a cleansing substance.

You know, to be honest, I'm not really sure if you're being serious, or trying to be funny somehow. Not everything is a conspiracy. Perhaps, there is a conspiracy behind this. But linking us to a Yahoo News page with 100 pictures may not be the best route to getting your points across. Do you have any information to back up these claims? Who do you think is spreading the propaganda? Yahoo? Obama? Bush? Roger Rabbit?

I'm one who is open to any kind of idea, as long as there is factual data to back it up. These are merely your interpretations of some pictures on a Yahoo page and outlandish claims of "propaganda". And now I'm asking myself, why did I just spend 5 minutes responding to this nonsense.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Ok,

How many have died of the flu? Should i continue? More people have died from drunk drivers. But, hey if you think Ebola is real...

BTW...do you KNOW what the Ebola virus, does to the body? Believe it, you wouldn't be burying them. You'd be scrapping them off the bed, with a spatula.

I really, REALLY, REEEEEEAAALLLY hope this is that SHTF scenario. I'm actually looking forward to it. Most of you won't make it.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

What propaganda and what powers that be? You realize that is was missionary workers that raised the alarm bells on Ebola. That the CDC and WHO were sitting on their asses, and no one did anything waaaay back, about 8 months ago.

So the "powers that be" and the shady groups you accuse of using propaganda, guess what, they weren't! Nope, it was a bunch of underfunded missionaries and doctors without borders, charities and the like, who's workers were dying or fleeing Africa because of Ebola, who demanded that the governments and organizations like CDC and WHO start doing something about it, and the first thing to fight something like this is to plaster it throughout the media, it's called "INFORMING THE PUBLIC".

But yes, it must be some evil old rich white guy sitting in an ivory tower and he infected everyone and is using it to take away your non existent rights. tsk tsk.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bonchoWhat makes you sooooooo sure, Ebola is real. Dude....TURN OFF YOUR TELEVISION! It's polluting your mind. You speak as if you've witnessed it, first hand. You only know what MSM has told you. Point blank, end of discussion.

Unless, of course, you can show me some real victims and not these crisis actors with fake tears.

The end, can't come quick enough. Unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

How many have died of the flu? Should i continue? More people have died from drunk drivers. But, hey if you think Ebola is real...

BTW...do you KNOW what the Ebola virus, does to the body? Believe it, you wouldn't be burying them. You'd be scrapping them off the bed, with a spatula.

I really, REALLY, REEEEEEAAALLLY hope this is that SHTF scenario. I'm actually looking forward to it. Most of you won't make it.

The flu?
The existence of the flu precludes Ebola?
Drunk drivers...???? Are YOU drunk?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

If this is something that you truly believe, then perhaps you could arrange a 2-3 week trip to the African nations hit hardest by this "fake" outbreak. You could interview the healthcare workers (actors by your assessment), you could interview the locals and get their take. Witness the burying of bodies. I'd even imagine you could get some blood samples of the victims to bring back for some independent analysis. THEN, you can make the argument of "you speak as if you've witnessed it first hand". Because as far as I can tell, neither have you.

Don't put the burden of responsibility on those who doubt your claims, be the bearer of truth you seek by providing conclusive data to back up your words. And "The end can't come quick enough, unfortunately"....such a dark and dismal way to look at life. There is no happiness through that perspective. I pity that.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

a reply to: bonchoWhat makes you sooooooo sure, Ebola is real. Dude....TURN OFF YOUR TELEVISION! It's polluting your mind. You speak as if you've witnessed it, first hand. You only know what MSM has told you. Point blank, end of discussion.

Unless, of course, you can show me some real victims and not these crisis actors with fake tears.

The end, can't come quick enough. Unfortunately.

I don't own a television. I mean I do, but I don't have cable. I only have it for playing back movies or off of a hard drive. I've been reading first hand accounts of it in Africa, following the people who have passed from it. And this is before it was "in the MSM", just because you are 8 months behind on a subject and the first place you saw it was the MSM we are all supposed to take your word for it, because you're ignorant, and you saw it in a place you distrust.

So yeah, jeez, the rest of us are idiots but you know everything because you saw it on MSM and immediately assumed it was fake. Thanks lord of knowledge.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82Yawn. You know NOTHING about Ebola or Africa. You probably don't even know your neighbor's name. All these "knowledgeable" comments, coming from government employees. Gotta love it.

So, when are the FEMA camps opening????? You don't think they built those facilities, with no plans on using them, do you?

WHO
CDC
UN

Are all organizations of the New World Order that people believe is fiction.

I still can't figure out, WHY you all have so much faith in what your masters are telling you? Haven't you been lied to enough; or is the pay that good, you're willing to participate in their culling of humanity?

You know what happens, when your job gets terminated, right? You don't think you're going with them, when they "bug-out", do you?

Newsflash: You're gonna be left behind, with the rest of the 7 billion people on this planet; and the people you work for, will be underground, watching the anarchy take place.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

No way in hell this ebola, outbreak is fake and propaganda. Since April of this year about months or so their has been 4000 REPORTED DEATHS FROM THIS VIRUS. God knows what has not been reported.. It has about a 50-60 percent mortality rate.

We have infected US citizens within our borders right now..

Um... It is for real.. It started in West Afrika, its real and the pictures you are seeing is People trying to save other people and sadly trying to sanitize the dead...

I find nothing funny about this thread and if anything its a classic case of trolling..

I am sure the loved ones of people that have died or have been scared by this virus, would feel a bit insulted with your immature conjecture or hunch...

Now has politicians used this outbreak as a political platform? yep..

has the media spun it all to hell and dramatized the hell out of it? Yep

So perhaps the outbreak is being used in a way in real time to calibrate a way to gain more control over the populace.. Yet the outbreak is real bud.. You cannot fake something like this..

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
How literate are west Africans and is English their second language ? Why are the signs printed in English rather than their native language ?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Assassin82Yawn. You know NOTHING about Ebola or Africa. You probably don't even know your neighbor's name. All these "knowledgeable" comments, coming from government employees. Gotta love it.

So, when are the FEMA camps opening????? You don't think they built those facilities, with no plans on using them, do you?

WHO
CDC
UN

Are all organizations of the New World Order that people believe is fiction.

I still can't figure out, WHY you all have so much faith in what your masters are telling you? Haven't you been lied to enough; or is the pay that good, you're willing to participate in their culling of humanity?

You know what happens, when your job gets terminated, right? You don't think you're going with them, when they "bug-out", do you?

Newsflash: You're gonna be left behind, with the rest of the 7 billion people on this planet; and the people you work for, will be underground, watching the anarchy take place.

I've spent 6 weeks in Africa. In Djibouti, Kenya and Somalia. By no means am I an expert on it, but here's what I do know. I know that their public sanitation is non-existent. I've personally seen 100 + people using the same pool of standing water to bathe, clean their dishes and clothes, and go to the bathroom in. I know how a virus is born and how it is spread. Much of Africa is at a very high risk of outbreaks such as this because of their lack of sanitation. And it's mostly due to the fact that they don't know any better. The education system doesn't facilitate it. And that's how much of their "government/PTB" want it to be. Much of their power comes from that.

My neighbors name is Peter. He and his wife moved here from Germany many years ago. Very nice people with a beautiful lawn. I'm here at ATS because I don't believe much of what MSM tells me. I do as much research outside of it as I can. I try to find some of that information here on this very website. But I can't sit here and watch such crazy claims as yours go unchecked. But like I said...the burden of proof for your claims is on you, not the rest of us. And if it turns out that you're right and we're all wrong...then yeah, I suppose I'll be left behind with the 7 billion other people. Ohh well...at least I've lived my life in happiness doing the things I enjoy doing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join