It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Outbreak: SEE for Yourself (SlideShow)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22I have answers. Who told you it spread globally? That's all the answer you need.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent76
a reply to: ImDaMan

the dead are the proof, I dunno go head out to west africa, and sleep with the sick.. That should be proof enough, dont ask me, go find out yourself and stop trolling ats...

Question: where are you getting your INFORMATION? Do you know, firsthand? I'm tired of the "he said, she said" stories. If you think i'm trolling, what are you doing? You're certainly not giving correct information, about this bull-dinky. Believe the hype, if you so choose.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hurdygurdy
I watched the slideshow and everyone is so clean and pristine, as if they were dressed up for a photo shoot. The guys in PPE are fresh as a daisy. No blood, vomit or other body fluids are present anywhere on the set.
My point EXACTLY. If it were that serious, believe me, nobody would be going anywhere; let alone on an airplane; traveling thousands of miles away.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bludragin
a reply to: badgerprints

I have friends in West Africa. I can assure you, the Ebola outbreak is real. If you want to be angry about something, be angry at the complete ineptitude of our government and the CDC. Together, through their bumbling ineptitude, they have allowed the Ebola virus to take root in the US.
Maybe your friends can get us better pics, to confirm their "facts". You assurance means squat!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
All I see is ebola outbreak and someone trying to make something where their is nothing, but a whole lot of ebola.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ImDaManYour providing no information and then questioning why people have no information. Do you honestly believe what you are spewing.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: joho99

So how do they plan to kill off 93% of humans with a fake virus and removing some freedoms?
How did they do it to the Jews? But yet, they did it.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: badgerprints

originally posted by: Bilk22
Maybe you should ty to explain why a relatively easy virus to contain has spread globally. Why are western nations allowing this to infiltrate their countries? Why did the POTUS allow the southern border to remain open when they were well aware of this potential pandemic?

Have any answers?

1. The rest of the world waited too long to assist the affected countries.
2. The people in those countries are scared and leaving through porous borders thereby infecting new areas.
3. I can't speak for other western nations but the USA is being run by idiots. No precautions and allowing people from affected areas to enter the country without any testing.
4. Our government leaves the southern border open because every illegal that enters the country is seen as a future voter (diluting the vote of citizens) and opportunity to expand the necessity and size of government.

Epidemics and pandemics are a part of the world we live in.
Might be a good idea to deal with them rather than pretend that they can't happen, or aren't happening.

How do we know we're being told the truth, after we've been lied to, since the beginning of our existence? How do we trust them, KNOWING they want to depopulate the earth? Or is that just hogwash? If so, why do they allow the Georgia Guidestones to stand tall, when the 1st "commandment" is to reduce the population???

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I think we should export all of our "ebola hoax" insiders to west Africa to help out with the ebola victims.

That has been EXACTLY my thought any time I hear anyone talk about how this whole thing is a Hoax......

The level of disconnect and cynicism they have for the world has to be on a truly monumental scale......

It seems Ebola isnt the only thing people are being afflicted by, Delusion seems to be far more prevalent
Everything you said, is delusional. Why shouldn't we be cynical of a government that killed 3,000 of it's own people, on 911? To them, our death is just collateral damage. We are expendable because, to them, we're just "useless eaters."

And yes, you're part of that uselessness.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vaedur
a reply to: ImDaManYour providing no information and then questioning why people have no information. Do you honestly believe what you are spewing.

a picture is worth a thousand words. How much more information do you need? Do you honestly believe what you are spewing??? I spew common sense. And you????

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vaedur
All I see is ebola outbreak and someone trying to make something where their is nothing, but a whole lot of ebola.

All is see are letters that spell: Ebola. How about some ACTUAL PROOF, and not fabricated stories? Don't forget your vaccines.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Sure. I'm certain that taking pictures during this time of crisis and unimaginably horrific losses, for your personal education and benefit, will be their top priority.

God help you if and when Ebola comes your way.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Why not just use a few viruses to depopulate?

It seems a lot less effort

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImDaMan

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I think we should export all of our "ebola hoax" insiders to west Africa to help out with the ebola victims.

That has been EXACTLY my thought any time I hear anyone talk about how this whole thing is a Hoax......

The level of disconnect and cynicism they have for the world has to be on a truly monumental scale......

It seems Ebola isnt the only thing people are being afflicted by, Delusion seems to be far more prevalent
Everything you said, is delusional. Why shouldn't we be cynical of a government that killed 3,000 of it's own people, on 911? To them, our death is just collateral damage. We are expendable because, to them, we're just "useless eaters."

And yes, you're part of that uselessness.

Everything you have is based on THEORY.......now do I think there is some idiocy going on with our gov and this situation, hell yes.....

Do i trust them to handle it, hell no......

But OUR gov has nothing to do with whats going on in Africa other then sending people over there.......

This stuff was raging in Africa long before we had boots on the ground to address the situation.....

You throw your theories around like they are fact and then attack anyone who raises an eyebrow to it or asks you to back up your statements with anything but conjecture......

Crawl back under that bridge

edit on 10/14/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hurdygurdy

The literacy rates below are the total average literacy rates for the countries. The male literacy rates tend to be significantly higher.

Sierra Leonne-Official Language English. Literacy rate 33%

Liberia- Official Language English (Libera was founded as an American Colony by freed slaves. Its capital Monrovia was named for James Monroe. Literacy rate 60.8%

Nigeria-Official Language English. Literacy rate 51%

Senegal-Official Language French. Literacy rate 39.3%

Guinea-Official Language French. Literacy rate 41%

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMaskI've been on top of this psyop, since it started gaining ground, months ago. I've also been around long enough, to see the same story being played out, over and over and over and over again. The only people falling for the BS, are people like you. Those who believe EVERYTHING the MSM tells them. If It’s So Real, Why the Massive ‘Ebola Is Real’ Propaganda Campaign?

If Ebola is so real that people are dropping dead in the streets left and right in West Africa every other five minutes, why is there such a MASSIVE propaganda campaign funded by major international NGOs such as Unicef on billboards, posters, signs, TV, pop songs with the line “Ebola is real” at #1 on the chart on the radio there and even public service messages being played at the start of each incoming phone call in Liberia reminding people over there 24/7 that Ebola is indeed real ?
Go back to sleep. REALITY is not for you!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImDaMan
a reply to: ManBehindTheMaskI've been on top of this psyop, since it started gaining ground, months ago. I've also been around long enough, to see the same story being played out, over and over and over and over again. The only people falling for the BS, are people like you. Those who believe EVERYTHING the MSM tells them. If It’s So Real, Why the Massive ‘Ebola Is Real’ Propaganda Campaign?

If Ebola is so real that people are dropping dead in the streets left and right in West Africa every other five minutes, why is there such a MASSIVE propaganda campaign funded by major international NGOs such as Unicef on billboards, posters, signs, TV, pop songs with the line “Ebola is real” at #1 on the chart on the radio there and even public service messages being played at the start of each incoming phone call in Liberia reminding people over there 24/7 that Ebola is indeed real ?
Go back to sleep. REALITY is not for you!

Ebola has been around for more then several months........

The situation in Africa has been going on for WAY more then a couple of months......

So your "couple of months" of watching this "psy op" dont mean jack.........

people like me who believe the MSM?

Are you out of your gourd? We DONT believe the MSM thats why were so damn skeptical about them playing off this Ebola thing......

Look im at ground zero here, Myself and other members on this board have friends that work in the hospitals around here...

The Ebola thing is real whether you want to admit it or not.......

The only one here looking like they arent living in Reality is you......time to start taking your meds

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bludragin

Sure. I'm certain that taking pictures during this time of crisis and unimaginably horrific losses, for your personal education and benefit, will be their top priority.

God help you if and when Ebola comes your way.

Yet, they managed to take the pics i posted? "When Ebola comes my way"? Will it be coming via plane, train, or automobile??? Does it have my email address??? I have a great anti-virus program.

Even better, tell it to contact me here, on ATS.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMaskEbola is real, huh?
Yup, you're right. It is real.

You're at "ground zero", eh? Doesn't that sound familiar. If you are there, post some vids, PROVING you're there. Yes, we know, the "Ebola thing" has been around, for quite some time. Unfortunately, it just started getting attention. I'm not worried about Ebola. I'm worried about everything else. You know: Martial law, FEMA camps, forced vaccinations, more losses of liberties, etc, etc....

Ebola doesn't frighten me, at all. Government policies because of a boogie man, does. This is the same theme, as 911. Bin Laden and Ebola: 2 peas from the same pod.

Now, normally i would say: WAKE UP. But, i'd rather you stay asleep. At this point, America deserves what's coming. And, what's coming has NOTHING to do with Ebola.

(post by bludragin removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join