It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis the comet in 2013 and Isis the terrorist group in 2014? please explain why the same name? than

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
hello ATS i have been a very long standing member here, however, i have not posted anything for quite a while.

i'm not sure if i can even recall how to post links like i used too, but i will do my best, i also am not sure if i posted in the right area so please if i did not could some put this in the right area, thank you

i'm sure ya can remember comet isis in 2013.

search.yahoo.com...

Now here we are a year later with Isis same name that is a serious terrorist group.

nypost.com...

does anyone know or understand why its the same name? sounds very weird too me, and well a big false flag to me, to bring about something else, anyone have any other opinons, please share. thank you for taking time to read and i hope i did this right.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shar
You do mean comet ISON...right...

So it's not the same name if.
edit on 13-10-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The comet was named ISON not Isis. There was a conspiracy at the time that the comet would be the return of the Egyptian Goddess, Isis. It was given its name after the International Scientific Optical Network that found it.

ISIS the terrorist group is an acronym for Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

This means it is a complete coincidence that they share the same name.
edit on 13-10-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
coincidence

They do happen you know....

link   

Comet ISON was never called Isis.

If you look at your search link, it shows blogs of some people wondering if ISON was "the return of the goddess Isis".

However: the comet was never referred to as "Isis" at any point.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The comet was ISON, not ISIS.

Named after " International Scientific Optical Network", which was the telescope it was first discovered.
edit on 13-10-2014 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

edit on 13-10-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
You do mean comet ISON...right...

So it's not the same name if.

hi thank you for responding, yes and no, as it seems it was a conspiracy to be the same name, that's obvious, however, yes the government named it Ison, but the people was putting the name isis on it. or someone did, and here we are a year later with the same name as a terrosit group, that has to mean something, but idk.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I think there is definitely something strange in the name turning to Isis. I think this is something really big and very strange definitely worth a look.

Start with Bohemian Grove and all the PTB. The God Molech his fertility goddess consort, Ashtoreth...Ashtoreth=Isis

Asherah was worshipped in ancient Israel as the consort of El and in Judah as the consort of Yahweh and Queen of Heaven (the Hebrews baked small cakes for her festival):[11]

Astarte was connected with fertility, sexuality, and war. Her symbols were the lion, the horse, the sphinx, the dove, and a star within a circle indicating the planet Venus.

She was called Queen of Heaven: In her many forms over time the term is used today for Mary.

Forms and content of worship varied. In modern times, the title Queen of Heaven is used by Catholics and Orthodox Christians for Mary.

Molech worship was prevalent among the Canaanites when Israel entered the land, evident from the fact that God warned Israel against Molech worship as an abomination the Israelites were forbidden to practice, Leviticus 18:21. An abomination is a sin coupled with disgust. Fire gods like Moloch and his fertility goddess consort, Ashtoreth, exercised captivating power over the primitive Canaanites. Their pagan worship often led to sacrificing their children upon the fiery altars of Moloch. They literally killed their children and burdened their bodies in worship of Moloch.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/bohemian_moloch.htm
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...(antiquity)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The comet was named ISON not Isis. There was a conspiracy at the time that the comet would be the return of the Egyptian Goddess, Isis. It was given its name after the International Scientific Optical Network that found it.

ISIS the terrorist group is an acronym for Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

This means it is a complete coincidence that they share the same name.

yeah i just think its weird that it does have the same name, for the most part, as Ison was also a conspiracy name for Isis and here we are within a year later a terroist group called Isis, its just weird to me. that's all.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
coincidence

They do happen you know....

yes they do, thank you for your reply

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I see in your link they named a spacecraft after Isis also

The proposed ISIS spacecraft nearing its impact with the asteroid Bennu

www.planetary.org...

Interesting from your link

Return of Goddess ISIS 2013: COMET ISON

melbrake.wordpress.com...
edit on 13-10-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Comet ISON was never called Isis.

If you look at your search link, it shows blogs of some people wondering if ISON was "the return of the goddess Isis".

However: the comet was never referred to as "Isis" at any point.

thank you for your reply, however, why do you think someone out there has named this terroist group, Isis, within a year after the comet Ison/isis that people were wondering so much about at the time....its just to me there's more behind this..idk...

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thebel
The comet was ISON, not ISIS.

Named after " International Scientific Optical Network", which was the telescope it was first discovered.

thank you for that information, didn't know that part, however, why though, when Ison, was so popular and such a conspiracy, at the time, and now a year later a group just happens to be named the same, doesn't this ring a bell to anyone? this is a new group that just pops up out of no where. am i right or wrong?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There was a nightclub in my town full of terrorists, the adidas wearing, drug taking, steroid abusing council estate chav sorts......and it was called Isis......now you have me thinking....

But yeah, as others have said, it was comet ISON....and whilst the nightclub was probably named after the Goddess, the scummy ME lot use it as an acronym.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Did the terrorist group not name themselves? Why don't you ask them?
"Islamic State of Iraq and Syria"

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

I think there is definitely something strange in the name turning to Isis. I think this is something really big and very strange definitely worth a look.

Start with Bohemian Grove and all the PTB. The God Molech his fertility goddess consort, Ashtoreth...Ashtoreth=Isis

Asherah was worshipped in ancient Israel as the consort of El and in Judah as the consort of Yahweh and Queen of Heaven (the Hebrews baked small cakes for her festival):[11]

Astarte was connected with fertility, sexuality, and war. Her symbols were the lion, the horse, the sphinx, the dove, and a star within a circle indicating the planet Venus.

She was called Queen of Heaven: In her many forms over time the term is used today for Mary.

Forms and content of worship varied. In modern times, the title Queen of Heaven is used by Catholics and Orthodox Christians for Mary.

Molech worship was prevalent among the Canaanites when Israel entered the land, evident from the fact that God warned Israel against Molech worship as an abomination the Israelites were forbidden to practice, Leviticus 18:21. An abomination is a sin coupled with disgust. Fire gods like Moloch and his fertility goddess consort, Ashtoreth, exercised captivating power over the primitive Canaanites. Their pagan worship often led to sacrificing their children upon the fiery altars of Moloch. They literally killed their children and burdened their bodies in worship of Moloch.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/bohemian_moloch.htm
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...(antiquity)

wow at least someone is seeing something strange to all this, thank you....and thank you for that information i didn't know. learned alot just now.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

I see in your link they named a spacecraft after Isis also

The proposed ISIS spacecraft nearing its impact with the asteroid Bennu

www.planetary.org...

Interesting from your link

Return of Goddess ISIS 2013: COMET ISON

melbrake.wordpress.com...

yes, exactly and here we are a year later, with a terriost group using that same name, its just very strange to me. thank you for replying

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
There was a nightclub in my town full of terrorists, the adidas wearing, drug taking, steroid abusing council estate chav sorts......and it was called Isis......now you have me thinking....

But yeah, as others have said, it was comet ISON....and whilst the nightclub was probably named after the Goddess, the scummy ME lot use it as an acronym.

hi thank you for replying, think so more, cause there is something to this and its just very strange to me. hope your day is good.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Did the terrorist group not name themselves? Why don't you ask them?
"Islamic State of Iraq and Syria"

oh thank you for the laugh, yes, that would be funny, walking up tapping on the shoulder, "hey why did you name yourself isis?" lol, seriously no i don't think they did it, i think someone behind this crap did it. just my humble opinion...there's more to whats going on than people knows.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join