It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ebola Does Dallas": WHO Warns Against "irrational and disorganized efforts" To Avoid Infection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
"Officials warn of 'irrational' Ebola efforts: Health officials were closely watching the condition Monday of a Dallas nurse who tested positive for the deadly Ebola virus while the World Health Organization warned against "irrational and disorganized efforts" to avoid infection. The woman was among caregivers for Thomas Eric Duncan, who died Wednesday at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed Sunday that she had the virus, making hers the first known case transmitted in the USA. U.S. health officials have called for calm, saying the woman's infection was the result of a "breach of protocol." Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings reassured residents that the virus was being contained." usat.ly...

I don't know about you all, but I get nervous when officials warn the masses to "stay calm". Especially when the officials are wearing white lab coats. Just sayin'.
edit on 13-10-2014 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bludragin

Acting as an individual is frowned upon. Lining up like sheep to receive yet another toxic immune system hack is encouraged.

Call me a skeptic if you want, but I think this epidemic is another form of fraudulent vaccine marketing.

They have to go "all in" because they'll be hanging from light posts should the full extent of their fraud ever be exposed.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

I agree, in part. Meaning, pharmaceutical companies and their political lobbyists will be all over this Ebola outbreak like white on rice. And, Jeb Bush may ride this US outbreak, specifically, all the way into the white house in 2016 like some kind of magic carpet ride. But the virus is a real threat, if not properly contained. And, based on the plethora of CDC procedural fumbles in regard to containing the virus outside, and now inside the US, I am more than a tad concerned. Would I sign up for the vaccine that is sure to come? Hell no!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bludragin
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

PS, this documentary is worth seeing:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Why our US healthcare workers are so vulnerable:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: bludragin

So is the WHO suggesting that we line up like ducks for when the health system in the US takes a back seat to the military when the flu season hits and massive quarantines are set up and martial law is put in place?

Remember when Homeland Security was having mock Zombie drills?

The US is BROKE! This is the perfect storm for not only the corrupt system to remain in power, but for the sovereignty of the country and Constitutional rights to be permanently destroyed..........

Now imagine with the MSM and all of the fear mongering they are whipping the frenzied masses into, what would happen if we also have a terrorist attack in the midst of an Ebola/Flu outbreak......

If those in charge do not use this to their advantage, then I will seriously consider not believing in a NWO conspiracy....

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I wish I could disagree with you, but I can't. I think this Ebola scare will launch Jeb Bush into the white house in 2016, unless quickly contained. The ideal environment is being created for loss of civil liberties. And yet, this Ebola virus poses a genuine threat to our nation. Fasten your seatbelt. It's gonna be a bumpy ride...

join