It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We would be totaly dead if ever a realy deadly contagious disease comes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
It is obvious we have no means to stop an airborne highly contagious disease if we cannot even stop what is supposed to be an easy to avoid virus like Ebola. We really might have to consider destroying areas of human population with nuclear weapons if ever a really contagious virus that kills quickly like Ebola ever infects humanity.

Ebola has proven our CDC and governments are completely unprepared to protect humanity from extinction.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Take me to your dealer.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
Take me to your dealer.

Dealer

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Yeah, like AIDS.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
At this point, a lot of people need to transition. Not because of overpopulation. Not at all.

The ignorance on this planet is so endless, a reset is badly needed. If that means 3/4th of the population biting the dust so be it. Maybe the survivors can do it better the next go round.

Or maybe aliens are watching this and are planning on reseeding. Either way - RESET.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Were we "totally dead" after the 1918 influenza virus killed millions in 1918? We had no means to stop it then? People evolve, viruses evolve. If you want to stop the spread of a virus stop all air travel and shipping.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
TWO cases of infection in the United States. TWO! There are 316 million people in this country.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

It is obvious we have no means to stop an airborne highly contagious disease

There hasn't been a large scale airborne disease since the flu of 1918 I believe. So..you're wrong, because there's no way of knowing that. Also, I don't think anything could be done to stop such an event if it did happen.

we cannot even stop what is supposed to be an easy to avoid virus like Ebola

This is categorically false, since Ebola is by no means, "easy to avoid", considering it has a 20 day incubation period.

Ebola has proven our CDC and governments are completely unprepared to protect humanity from extinction.

Actually North America is the most suited for dealing with a large scale infectious disease. There are multiple specialty centers and plans in place to combat specific kinds of biological threats.

The only way any of this is actually accurate, is if the the spread of the 'virus' is purposeful.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Lets pretend for a second they started using nukes on non nuclear country's.

Would other nonnuclear country's declare they had ebola once that happened or would they say nothing and attempt to deal with it alone?

top topics

join