It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defining the Mind - The Hearld of Proclamation to Men - A Prize Hidden in Nature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Quote from the Corpus Hermeticum: LINK

" 3. Reason (Logos) indeed, O Tat, among all men hath He distributed, but Mind not yet; not that He grudgeth any, for grudging cometh not from Him, but hath its place below, within the souls of men who have no Mind.

Tat: Why then did God, O father, not on all bestow a share of Mind?

H: He willed, my son, to have it set up in the midst for souls, just as it were a prize.

4. T: And where hath He set it up?

H: He filled a mighty Cup with it, and sent it down, joining a Herald [to it], to whom He gave command to make this proclamation to the hearts of men:

Baptize thyself with this Cup's baptism, what heart can do so, thou that hast faith thou canst ascend to him that hath sent down the Cup, thou that dost know for what thou didst come into being!

As many then as understood the Herald's tidings and doused themselves in Mind, became partakers in the Gnosis; and when they had "received the Mind" they were made "perfect men". "

From 1 Peter 3, the Herald's tidings are made clear.

18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19 After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also...

Reason belongs to all men, but MIND is something different. The key to this is to know WHERE the prize of mind is setup. This is also a clue to the proclamation made to men, where that proclamation was made and what engages the search for the prize. Here, we have the language of gaining Gnosis, or knowing. Learning requires meta-cognition, or knowing what you know. Reason receives from outside in. Mind gives from inside out. Check the WIKI definition of reason, then consider the simple bolded statement I just made. Reason involves logic, facts and belief about those facts. Mind, on the other hand is a practical intelligence that reflects the images received by reason. This is where the secret of this inner sight is hidden for some people. Mind is a prize. There are requirements for opening the mind's eye to reflect inside out.

...to whom He gave command to make this proclamation to the hearts of men:

The hearts of men are the soil receiving seed. See this thread if you do not understand: How Phoenician Reveals Babel. You can't get the rest unless you do.

He then answers how the process activates: Baptize thyself with this Cup's baptism, what heart can do so, thou that hast faith thou canst ascend to him that hath sent down the Cup, thou that dost know for what thou didst come into being!

Take a look at the 1 Peter verse set I listed above. In relation to the baptism of water (living water) and the water that allows a seed to grow, what implication can we make from the Baptism of water and Spirit of John 3 and the cup mentioned by Hermes? Who can take the cup of Nous as the prize? Only those with faith that they can ascend to its source. Reason is something all animals have. Nous and the insight from inner mind is a quality that only someone with faith can possess. Those of us with this inner sight have tried, with failure, to defeat the reason of those without mind. Within the various threads and posts you will read on ATS, there are marked divisions between those who know and those who have forgotten the proclamation made to them in the pits of death.

Once again, read the verses from 1 Peter 3:

18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19 After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also...

Baptism of water engages the seed (DNA) of mankind. The cup in this case is the womb of the mother. The Father's seed enters the mother's womb, then allows for the birth of the Son (Female / Child Below). Parallel to this, the cup of Nous allows the next baptism of Spirit, or the birth of the higher nature above (Male). Above, we have the groom (facing God). Below, we have the bride (Child of God). Between, we are entangled to our Angel (Messenger / Herald) above. Reason makes sense of the world below. Nous / Mind is the prize for those who seek the mind above. Once the two become one, a consummation takes place and we become one with the other.

From this point of faith, we recognize ourselves in the one above, allowing for a true reasoning of the world around us. Wisdom is joined to intelligence. Mind meets reason. The Angel above and the child below create the new Son above. This is what John 3 is saying by Water and Spirit Baptism.

If you recognize this herald I am proclaiming, then your faith sets you free. All of my past threads have tried to expand this knowledge to anyone who will listen.

DON'T MISS THIS: You know that you know this for a reason. Faith is calling you home. You must connect to it to see it. You are the child below. Above, the herald / messenger / Angel faces God on your behalf. The flood of Noah is baptism, or the immersion of the soul into the water to make two one. Reason needs Nous to see with both. Reason is weak. Nous is strong. The bride needs the groom.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Return to 1 Peter 3. What is the first topic of the chapter?

3 Wives, in the same way submit yourselves to your own husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives, 2 when they see the purity and reverence of your lives. 3 Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. 4 Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. 5 For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to adorn themselves. They submitted themselves to their own husbands, 6 like Sarah, who obeyed Abraham and called him her lord. You are her daughters if you do what is right and do not give way to fear.

7 Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers.

The witness of this good news is not simply from Heaven to Earth. Earth has the opportunity to set your higher mind straight. Who was the proclamation made to? Don't assume you are here to be convinced of faith in God. It very well may be you are trying to convince your higher mind (Angel) above to face God.

edit on 11-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Continuing from the first quote:

But they who do not understand the tidings, these, since they possess the aid of Reason [only] and not Mind, are ignorant wherefor they have come into being and whereby.

5. The senses of such men are like irrational creatures'; and as their [whole] make-up is in their feelings and their impulses, they fail in all appreciation of those things which really are worth contemplation. These center all their thought upon the pleasures of the body and its appetites, in the belief that for its sake man hath come into being.

But they who have received some portion of God's gift, these, Tat, if we judge by their deeds, have from Death's bonds won their release; for they embrace in their own Mind all things, things on the earth, things in the heaven, and things above the heaven - if there be aught. And having raised themselves so far they sight the Good; and having sighted it, they look upon their sojourn here as a mischance; and in disdain of all, both things in body and the bodiless, they speed their way unto that One and Only One.

6. This is, O Tat, the Gnosis of the Mind, Vision of things Divine; God-knowledge is it, for the Cup is God's.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I can see it as a treasure to be found. Sure. A puzzle whos pieces are scattered about in our depths to be completed by the worthy. S&F for the collection of inspiring words.

As far as the herald, I would say that is the voice of the heart. Whispers from the depths of your soul that make us seek out the source of the "noise". When that noise is clear, a symphony of creation is revealed and you see the instrument you are in your purpose. The "music" you play in harmony with creation is, perfect....

EDIT TO ADD:
The cup is not full, it is filling.
edit on 10 11 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

The Cup is the one that was sent down on the head of Christ to make peace with the Son of God. The same one that makes peace (dove) is the one leading the Son in the wilderness. The Father is the other side of God's image, or both male and female. The Son of God was the Herald that made proclamation.

The image of God is BOTH Male and Female. AndrogyNOUS.

Genesis 1

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Enohim is Father. Ruach Elohim is Mother. The US of the verses above are images, each making the Son. When a man and woman come together, the Son is both parents in a mixed image.

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning Elohim created heaven and earth.

2 The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep water. The Ruach Elohim was hovering over the water.

The Mother was already full, yet fullness comes from a united family.

What will we be when joined?

Matthew 22:30

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

It wasn't until Yahweh (Son of God) divided Adam that mankind was born into sin. Leaven makes bread rise. Eve is the weak force in nature. Mother and Father are the Strong force. Symmetry breaking allowed for free will to engage and unity with multiplicity to occur. By this, the Son of God is raised. We are adopted from the process.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I give you a piece at a time so you can connect the parts.

1 Timothy 2

13 After all, Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 Besides that, Adam was not deceived. It was the woman who was deceived and sinned. 15 However, she and all women will be saved through the birth of the child, if they lead respectable lives in faith, love, and holiness.

As Children below, what bears us from above? Wisdom is proven right by her Children as Jesus said.

Wisdom is who?

Proverbs 4:6

Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you.

Wisdom is the NOUS of the Holy Spirit making peace between us and the Father.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Are you familiar with the work of Sri Aurobindo, and his postulations on Levels of Mind?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I have always seen the earth as male. The universe as female. The earth is a seed of life. The universe is the womb.

I say "father earth", "mother universe".

It is not a division, but rather a complete whole made possible by a union being necessary.

The one that is two, the three that are one.

As far as Adam and Eve, I think we fail to see the true story behind their tale by applying a modern mind to an ancient epoch.

The universe made God. God made several creations, since he himself was a creation of all things. It is his purpose. To create and destroy by an act of creation.

The world was not void and empty. It was made void and empty by judgement. God destroyed the former world so as to bring forth a new prototype to creation. The spirit floated over the deep. The spark of life was simply existing not inhabiting any living form. Like kinetic energy just waiting to be released. Adam was a prototype creation. Eve was a second form.

We are a far removed version from that prototype. What we can hope for is a return to our source nature. A return to prophecy. The will to create. The will to allow the destruction of that which will be renewing...like a cup which is filling. It must first be emptied, and when full must be emptied unto thirst.

There is nothing hidden. Only that which we refuse to see. I dont think that God expelled us from the garden. I think we expelled God from our Eden. We saw that God WAS the Eden, and since he was removed, Mortal man on earth became what it is. We are also looking for a return to that union between God and man. When the prototype was and his purpose was to be / be with God. We are not that, but we seek that nature.

WAS God a physical person or people? Is he still in such a form since even we have changed forms like a snake sheds its skin? I would say that once OUR nature changed, our new eyes saw a different nature to God. HE / they may not have changed but our perception of them /him did. The result is a different reality. One that changed to us but not necessarily to all other things.

How does a baby see the world from within the womb? How does a man see the womb from within the world?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bludragin
Are you familiar with the work of Sri Aurobindo, and his postulations on Levels of Mind?

Singularity of enlightened individuals.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I just don't see how these ramblings are any different from someone who is clinically insane.

If I were an ER clinician and you told me this : 51/50 72 hr. eval

because none of it makes any sense to me!!

It wasn't until Yahweh (Son of God) divided Adam that mankind was born into sin. Leaven makes bread rise. Eve is the weak force in nature. Mother and Father are the Strong force. Symmetry breaking allowed for free will to engage and unity with multiplicity to occur. By this, the Son of God is raised. We are adopted from the process.

Nonsense all of it!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bludragin

I believe I have read it before. The Hebrews also have the understanding of individuals that exist in every generation. There will be a generation to come, eventually, that will change the entire world. They are the blessed generation.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nrd101

Well if you get nothing, maybe you brought nothing.

You would call some truths "secrets" or even "lies" because you dont understand them and still other uncertainties you would decree as "truth" or "obvious" just because you do understand them.

Who is really the crazy one?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

If you had read it, you would know...And remember.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: nrd101

Not making sense to you is actually the point of the thread. Outer sight only sees by reason, or input coming it. Inner sight reflects the value. Ask a very small child to choose a dime or nickle and they always pick the nickle because it's larger. An older child will choose the one with more value, or what is not seen.

Faith opens up the inner sight. If you do not understand, then you simply need to experience faith firsthand. Without it, you will never get what I have said in this thread, or be able to make connections between. Nous is a prize of the mind that is both male and female as one, or the consummation of both concrete (reason) and abstract (nous).

Your urge to attack the object (me) and not the subject (thread topic) is a symptom. The inability to see what is hidden can be fixed with faith. The animal nature in man is instinct. Just as information is formed in, stinguere (Latin) is the separation of the two. Separation inside is instinct. Insight is sight within. Inclination is disposition inside.

Let me show you a dime and a nickle. Which would you choose:

Gospel of Philip

Nickle

"The forms of evil spirit include male ones and female ones. The males are they which unite with the souls which inhabit a female form, but the females are they which are mingled with those in a male form, though one who was disobedient. And none shall be able to escape them, since they detain him if he does not receive a male power or a female power, the bridegroom and the bride. One receives them from the mirrored bridal chamber. When the wanton women see a male sitting alone, they leap down on him and play with him and defile him. So also the lecherous men, when they see a beautiful woman sitting alone, they persuade her and compel her, wishing to defile her. But if they see the man and his wife sitting beside one another, the female cannot come into the man, nor can the male come into the woman. So if the image and the angel are united with one another, neither can any venture to go into the man or the woman."

Dime

"Truth did not come into the world naked, but it came in types and images. The world will not receive truth in any other way. There is a rebirth and an image of rebirth. It is certainly necessary to be born again through the image. Which one? Resurrection. The image must rise again through the image. The bridal chamber and the image must enter through the image into the truth: this is the restoration. Not only must those who produce the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, do so, but have produced them for you. If one does not acquire them, the name ("Christian") will also be taken from him. But one receives the unction of the [...] of the power of the cross. This power the apostles called "the right and the left." For this person is no longer a Christian but a Christ. "

Fish on the right side of the boat (John 21). Feed the and clothe the sheep. Open eyes and ears.

Stinguere puts you outside the mind of God. It separates you into a blind nature as only one gender of thinking. In(stingure) is instinct. It means to annihilate, extinguish, put out. There is a flame that can be fanned and starts with one spark. Once it is lit, you see by the light of the wick. Add oil and trim the wick.

edit on 12-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
Not making sense to you is actually the point of the thread.

Its the point of every one of your threads, smoke and mirrors in an attempt to come across as some form of prophet or messenger.

Ask a very small child to choose a dime or nickle and they always pick the nickle because it's larger. An older child will choose the one with more value, or what is not seen.

Not true at all, younger children might make an arbitrary choice or chose depending on how shiny the coin was.

And faith, believing for no good reason, is not a good thing. Choices or claims made purely for no good reason should be dismissed and ignored. Encouraging others to make choices based on poor reasoning is quite immoral IMHO.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

And faith, believing for no good reason, is not a good thing. Choices or claims made purely for no good reason should be dismissed and ignored. Encouraging others to make choices based on poor reasoning is quite immoral IMHO.

In light of the world around you, these verses would produce immorality?

Galatians 5

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Which set of verses does faith produce in your opinion? V. 19, or V. 22? Which would you prefer for the children of our world? Laws of men are designed to control human behavior. Laws of God are designed to eliminate the need for laws. The development of Pathos can only come by experiencing the law, then realizing the remedy for the heart's desire to worship self. Once a person develops empathy and sympathy, they are free from the need for the law. Why? Love for others. Our world is founded on objectivism. God's will is altruism.

I will agree that these verses appear to have had little effect on our world. Appearances can be deceiving and I think God goes after all his lost sheep. On the surface, 6000 years of religion has not made an impact on the heart of mankind. This, in no way, denies the truth behind the words. For all we know, we are the last to realize. There could be billions who have past these fields of wilderness who have fully realized their destiny in the world to come. It simply reaffirms the statement, "Communication is the response you get." Improve communication and you improve response. This is a further confirmation that God has a direct intent in all of this. He allows a place for us to realize that the law breaking us also holds the power to release us from the bondage. We hold the keys to the jail door. His requirement is clear. Either one side of these verses above or the other. We must choose.

From there, His Kingdom is available. Or, we can simply stay here as the world crumbles around us. I choose v. 22. Argue against the truth, but you will not break free from it. It will always be there as a beacon of light calling you home.

edit on 13-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
a reply to: Prezbo369
In light of the world around you, these verses would produce immorality?

Galatians 5

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Which set of verses does faith produce in your opinion? V. 19, or V. 22? Which would you prefer for the children of our world? Laws of men are designed to control human behavior. Laws of God are designed to eliminate the need for laws. The development of Pathos can only come by experiencing the law, then realizing the remedy for the heart's desire to worship self. Once a person develops empathy and sympathy, they are free from the need for the law. Why? Love for others. Our world is founded on objectivism. God's will is altruism.

I will agree that these verses appear to have had little effect on our world. Appearances can be deceiving and I think God goes after all his lost sheep. On the surface, 6000 years of religion has not made an impact on the heart of mankind. This, in no way, denies the truth behind the words. For all we know, we are the last to realize. There could be billions who have past these fields of wilderness who have fully realized their destiny in the world to come. It simply reaffirms the statement, "Communication is the response you get." Improve communication and you improve response. This is a further confirmation that God has a direct intent in all of this. He allows a place for us to realize that the law breaking us also holds the power to release us from the bondage. We hold the keys to the jail door. His requirement is clear. Either one side of these verses above or the other. We must choose.

From there, His Kingdom is available. Or, we can simply stay here as the world crumbles around us. I choose v. 22. Argue against the truth, but you will not break free from it. It will always be there as a beacon of light calling you home.

What does any of that have to do with the post you quoted?.....not a single good reason listed.

Besides, both verses you posted have many many different translations and are quite subjective. And the first is basically a threat based on vague writings.

I found this line quite funny considering it's author....

Improve communication and you improve response.

If someone needs a god's threats in order to not act like a ****, then they're a very poor example of a human being....

top topics

join