It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIH: "We May Have to Vaccinate Whole Countries to Stop Ebola Outbreak"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Parthin

Your post started some thoughts. I understand this is a conspiracy site. I can also accept that a conspiracy theory can be great fun once in a while, sort of like a spy novel.

But it appears that some have had the idea of a conspiracy baked into their very bones, so that anything that isn't a conspiracy is dismissed as a lie, government propaganda, or Bilderbergers sending us subliminal messages.

Fine with me if people want to believe that Ebola doesn't exist, or that it was spread by the government to kill Africans, or whatever. Nothing I can do about it. But they don't seem to even want to consider the possibility that this is a real disease, that scientists are throwing the kitchen sink at it to stop it, and that we don't have serious measures in place to keep it out of the US.

I'm not suggesting that anybody panic, but if it is real, we should all present whatever information we can dig out, track the spread of it, even start thinking about plans sometime in the future if it hits our big cities.

If there isn't any disease, then this will all die down, and people can go back to their conspiracy theories.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I would rather be DEAD than given a vaccine to make be sick as a dog and have a long drawn out death sequence for being apart of the bottomfeeders. I will NEVER take this vaccine; any who do are giving themselves EBOLA and making themselves card carrying passers of the pathogen. It's almost like people getting H1N1 vaccine and then suffering through the side effects. It isn't the 70s anymore, where smaller companies are actually trying NOT to poison people while protecting them from the very thing they are allegedly shielding them from.

Why the hell is everybody freaking out about Ebola anyway? It is AIDS 2.0. It is Tuskegee Experiment 3.0. Many will die in the test run but it will not be an epidemic, more like a pandemic.

Anytime film and television condition you for this type of thing right at the onslaught of panic, you should automatically call bullshyt.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
Wow! So much paranoia in this thread. Microscopic microchips? I don't believe Intel has come out with those yet.

Huh? They are making circuits at the 14nm level these days. That's 14 billionths of a meter. Or 14 millionths of a millimeter.

The chip itself would be made up of those small pieces strung together now in a 3-D process.
So I think yea they can make tiny chips.

I don't think that's the direction they are going in myself. First cellphones will be used as cash...

Linky

For those of you who snoozed in high school physics, Intel puts this microscopic transistor size in context, stating, "A nanometer is one-billionth of a meter or the size one ninety-thousandth the width of an average human hair."

Now that is one transitor so a "chip" manufactured in the new 3D process could indeed be microscopic and still have enough transistors to process real data. Thing is it would need a power source. Well sort of.. It would at least need an antenna large enough to accept a flash.. wouldn't have to be internally "on."

hehe, but no I doubt that is a very workable or exciting move for them.. If they really want to make the chipped move it will be with ID Cards or Mandatory I Phones.

AS Far as Ebola if it gets bad in the US. I'd go with a vaccine. I
really would. I'd take that chance over getting Ebola.
The Army vaccinated the heck out of me and I feel pretty fine.
The day they did it though I was so vaccinated I almost fainted.

edit on 11-10-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
a reply to: Parthin

Your post started some thoughts. I understand this is a conspiracy site. I can also accept that a conspiracy theory can be great fun once in a while, sort of like a spy novel.

But it appears that some have had the idea of a conspiracy baked into their very bones, so that anything that isn't a conspiracy is dismissed as a lie, government propaganda, or Bilderbergers sending us subliminal messages.

Fine with me if people want to believe that Ebola doesn't exist, or that it was spread by the government to kill Africans, or whatever. Nothing I can do about it. But they don't seem to even want to consider the possibility that this is a real disease, that scientists are throwing the kitchen sink at it to stop it, and that we don't have serious measures in place to keep it out of the US.

I'm not suggesting that anybody panic, but if it is real, we should all present whatever information we can dig out, track the spread of it, even start thinking about plans sometime in the future if it hits our big cities.

If there isn't any disease, then this will all die down, and people can go back to their conspiracy theories.

I agree with what you say. There are horrific diseases like Ebola and it doesn't have to be a conspiracy.

It is possible too that certain people or companies could use an entirely natural epidemic to further their own agenda, that is where I see a conspiracy.....the biggest Ebola outbreak in history, let a few cases come to the west, let a few of those people get incompetent treatment, let or encourage the media to ramp up the fear with silly headlines. If a few westerners and a few thousand Africans die in the process, they don't care. Problem, reaction, solution - please give us and all the Africans a vaccine no matter what.

I believe the people that have been insisting Ebola would infect everyone who travelled on a plane or wipe out most of the world have been fooled by this hype and are probably helping along someones's cynical agenda.

There is a disease, it hasn't mutated there aren't 'secrets' about how it is spread because it spreads well enough! but the events around it are being manipulated by cynical and mercenary agencies and corporations IMO.
edit on 11-10-2014 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

originally posted by: jude11

Whole Countries? Force the vaccine program? hmmmm

So can we assume that an entire Nation with forced vaccinations is enough to satisfy the pockets of the CDC? Big Pharma? 2 Nations? 3? Which Country will it be and why am I getting a close-to-home feeling?

I disagree that there will be any forced anything. That is the control exercised over the serfs of the past; overt physical domination, and that usually, eventually, leads to rebellion.

The fear will be drummed up and the hype will be blown out of proportion, and youll have ~90%+ of the serfs lining up to get themselves the shot, without having to force a single one.

The remaining ~10% will not be profitable to pursue, and will just be ignored, by both the 90% lemmings, and the PTB.

I completely agree that drumming up enough fear of Ebola people will be begging for vaccinations. If Dallas was a test for this, it worked. Even I was terrified, having it right on my doorstop.

The other day my best friend texted me: "When are we going to get that vaccine?!"

It makes me shudder.
edit on 11-10-2014 by texasgirl because: spelling

edit on 11-10-2014 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I do get vaccines if I am in danger of exposition to dangerous illnesses. Ebola would be one of them if I would be willing to travel to Cote d' Ivory or such place.

I pity those fools who would present themselves from a (very unlikely, try statistics, its math and things..) theoretical threat to a very likely chance of getting terminally ill.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Tennessee here so Texas isn't far away plus we have family in the Dallas area. I'm going to get my flu shot this week as I usually do. Odd thing is on WREG channel 3 news this morning, a report was on about flu shots. The nurse said it's good to get one with the Ebola scare. Not quite sure what she was getting at but I'd probably get an Ebola vaccine if our doctor recommended it.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
They're worried about an imaginary tracking chip when they carry a tracking device wherever they go right now. It's called a cell phone. Simply triangulating your phone with the signal from 3 cell towers gives your location. a reply to: KnightLight

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is a good place to put this I guess. It should be under an autism or other vaccine/autism thread, but this is more recent. Look at this evidence and try to say it isn't relevant to vaccines causing autism. Vaccines stimulate an immune response and result in inflammation. The adjuvants increase this activity. Look at the example they use.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

And then we have the MAJORITY such as yourself, who has it baked into his bones that NOTHING is a conspiracy, EVERYTHING that we need to know about can be searched out....

And that dam near everything is just a result of "common" human nature problems, and random coincidences.

A Classic Result of one who has been so successfully programmed to believe his environment is natural, it is actually baked into the DNA.

One whom actually believes that beings far more intelligent than he believes are NOT scheming all the time, to cause suffering and makes scads of money, he actually believes that those things can be approached with the singular logic, THAT WAS PROGRAMMED INTO HIM.

How Very Nice !!

edit on 11-10-2014 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Exactly my view. You aint gunna stick me with a darn thing. im 36 and aint had one shot since my last child shots. no flu shot never had flu. they can try but they will end up being stuck by me with their own needle.a reply to: kicked

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
believe what you want if you believe the words coming from their mouths. So you cant get Ebola till it shows huh? So how did so many get sick already without anyone noticing.lol Why even screen passengers on flights? Mixed messages, Me being a Firefighter our rule for pathogens is to treat all infectious disease as a contagious one. CDCcan say what they will but I dont need them to tell me what to do. I GOT THIS

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i need to stop but this is ridiculous, a vaccine is nothing more than the dead viruses of said viruses. so you want to put Ebola in everyone and if their system does not attack the virus it might thrive back and give you Ebola.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kicked
This short reply doesn't do your thread justice, but: no one is going to stick a needle in me, especially if i'm not given a choice.

No one will stick a needle in me either. They'd have to kill me first.

Come to think of it, I believe that is what they want.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
They're worried about an imaginary tracking chip when they carry a tracking device wherever they go right now. It's called a cell phone. Simply triangulating your phone with the signal from 3 cell towers gives your location. a reply to: KnightLight

Indeed.
What can I do but smile.
People are funny bunnies.
All waiting for a chip, and they're chowing down on a whole bag of chips right now, all linked together through wifi, bluetooth, 4G LTE, Super Computer, Cloud.. It's coming any day now hahahahahaha....

But even without triangulation most every phone has true GPS which is even more accurate.

I'm not a spy and all I have to do is go to a website and I instantly know where half my friends are all the time, and whether they are looking at their Iphones at the moment.

Waiting for the chip inside you, but you won't back away from the 10 chips beside you.

There is no point in hiding. The best game these days is misinformation. OR creating too many targets to cut out differentiation. Nothing is all that scary. It's all good in the hood.

Oh and if the conspiracy is a bad vaccine, why wouldn't it just be a bad virus? The vaccine would have clear traces of who made it, while the virus would just be "wild." Not that I think these things are being used like this. To me we are all natural at the moment. The game I'm seeing is Fear. it's a currency. Build up fear points and then spend them.. It's like cash. This is a force multiplier. Conspiracy theorists multiply the apparent force of anyone who could be pointed to as the scheming conspiracy makers. plus they inform their mainstreem friends spreading the fear through social media that was put before them, haha..

Life is funny.
edit on 11-10-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

What they should have done from day one is to stop all flights coming from the regions where Ebola first manifested. The claim that it would "disrupt the economy" doesn't fly. What would really disrupt the economy of a nation more, to not allow flights from a few countries where ebola first manifested? Or having to close all flights and airports because the disease has spread to several nations?

From day one, everything they have done makes no sense. From bringing ebola victims into countries like the U.S. and Spain, sending police officers to the apartment of the ebola patients who then got infected... Or the case from Spain about the nurse who got infected from treating the Spaniard priest that had ebola...

When a disease like this one manifests you have to control it "from day one", and it is obvious that several world leaders and health authorities didn't want to control it. In fact it seems that they want to spread the disease...

edit on 11-10-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a dream come true for Them!
they can make Big money from this.
they hold ALL ebola cures.

or they could use it to kill you all off.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I now live in a world in which I hear there may be a cure/vaccine for something that could potentially kill you... But I'd rather not take it based on what else it could potentially do to me. I have no trust. I hope we're just paranoid.

I live in a world that needs a reset.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
How do we know they didn't just re-introduce Ebola into West Africa to reap the profits to help fund their newest black op projects? Get some good travel restrictions and fear mongering in before trying to get back to a normal situation, before the latest op happens to send the fear metre skyrocketing again

Am I doing this right?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Vaccinate us with what...there's no cure. Besides, I will die before I will take a vaccination from this government...that will be designed to...well, kill me. At least with the virus, I will have a chance. This world they Elites are creating is not really worth living in anyway. I'm not suicidal or anything, I will live as long as I can, and fight to survive......but MY WAY. Their world of slavery and obedience, to a cult of suited, tie wearing, baby kissing and later eating, child molesters, criminal hypocrites, murderers and remorseless psychopaths with control issues because their mother breast fed them by sacrificed goats.....is certainly not a place I will live in peace. There are decent people, and there are devils in flesh...those devils have to go. Not enough room for both parties. It looks like they are ahead currently though, which is a bit disconcerting.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join