It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give ISIS their state...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Giving this whole ISIS thing a thought I've come to the conclusion that this ISIS group of people are busy with something which has little or nothing to do with religious conviction.... but with plain frustration. Frustration because nobody ever did listen to them, take them serious and lack of attention.

Many of these ISIS soldiers are not aware that somebody is using this frustration for its own interest. Probably all but a handfull ISIS soldiers are not aware they are being used.

In this time and age It is unreal that forcing their religion onto others....or die... will result in peace on Earth. It is unreal and a fantasy to think that they will succeed. Just that fact makes me think that their fight is part of a much greater plan and agenda. Somebody is playing a sick game of chess in the middle east.

Anyways, it is what it is and their religious conviction will not go away. We do not want ISIS people disturbing the peace on our streets and livingrooms. Would the whole ISIS cisis not be solved by giving them their own country, make the United Nations acknowledge their turf as a country.

There must be a country somewhere in the middle east supporting ISIS. Let that country make place for the thousends of ISIS supporters and give them a home. A state where they can all go pray with eachother and discuss their latest frustration....why it is so little people in the world want to join them.

People who have a problem living among people with an other religion than what ISIS does belief can collect a reduced one-way ticket to ISIS-country. Once accepted this generous and sympathetic offer by countries the zealot must agree not ever to settle in an other country than their own.

Hopefully these people will be content and happy among themselves and new founded nation and we, the non believers can all return to our favorite soap on TV and worry by daylight about the next crisis.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

No. Annihilate them. All you will be giving them is a safe haven to build in strength. Their belief in their agenda trumps any promises they will make.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I agree. Give them a state of their own where they can gather in peace. Then after a few months, lay waste to the entire area.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

In this time and age It is unreal that forcing their religion onto others....or die... will result in peace on Earth. It is unreal and a fantasy to think that they will succeed.

Same goes for the western "idealism" or christianity, democracy, whatever.

The people there are tired alright. Tired of far away governments meddling in their countries internal affairs. Give them their state? They never recognized the one currently being imposed upon them.

The more we impose our will upon them the more of them will take up arms to resist. Seems Empires never learn.

The greatest recruiting tool any resistance group there has is hatred of the west.

Who can blame them?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Only problem is, that wouldn't be enough...

They want the whole entire freaking UNIVERSE.

I suspect that this is the same thing that got their CEO AKA 'Lucy' dropped kicked out of Heaven.

“I will ascend above the highest clouds, I will make myself like the Most High.” ~ Isaiah 14:14

EDIT: actually, come to think of it, God has already planned this out way ahead of time:

edit on 10-10-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
Frustration because nobody ever did listen to them, take them serious and lack of attention.

Eh... I dunno, that sounds like a good justification for a tantrum or a "teenage rebel" phase. These people are stealing, torturing, raping and killing others. Giving them what they want after all that pretty much says that, if anybody is gruesome enough, they'll get what they want.

In my opinion, they don't deserve it AND it'd be the wrong message to be sent.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
Frustration because nobody ever did listen to them, take them serious and lack of attention.

Well they have plenty of attention now as baby killers and religious zealots who behead people for not believing or converting to their twisted version of Islam.

Many of these ISIS soldiers are not aware that somebody is using this frustration for its own interest. Probably all but a handfull ISIS soldiers are not aware they are being used.

So, now, They're the victims...?!?

In this time and age It is unreal that forcing their religion onto others....or die... will result in peace on Earth. It is unreal and a fantasy to think that they will succeed. Just that fact makes me think that their fight is part of a much greater plan and agenda

Let me guess...

You wanna now reward them for their heinous acts being victimized?

There must be a country somewhere in the middle east supporting ISIS. Let that country make place for the thousends of ISIS supporters and give them a home. A state where they can all go pray with eachother and discuss their latest frustration...

You honestly believe they'd stay within the borders of their new home and just drink tea and only gripe about their latest 'Frustrations'?

Once accepted this generous and sympathetic offer by countries the zealot must agree not ever to settle in an other country than their own.

Apparently so.

Hopefully these people will be content and happy among themselves and new founded nation and we, the non believers can all return to our favorite soap on TV and worry by daylight about the next crisis.

You left out building a campfire, hot chocolate and singing Kumbaya.

Good luck with dat.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

“I will ascend above the highest clouds, I will make myself like the Most High.” ~ Isaiah 14:14

Is that a prophecy? Good one for space age travel. The Russians and then the Americans accomplished that long ago. So do airliners, I guess.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Why not massively invest in alternative energy research and infrastructure, then we can just leave the middle east and they can have at it?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

In this time and age It is unreal that forcing their religion onto others....or die... will result in peace on Earth. It is unreal and a fantasy to think that they will succeed.

Same goes for the western "idealism" or christianity, democracy, whatever.

The people there are tired alright. Tired of far away governments meddling in their countries internal affairs. Give them their state? They never recognized the one currently being imposed upon them.

The more we impose our will upon them the more of them will take up arms to resist. Seems Empires never learn.

The greatest recruiting tool any resistance group there has is hatred of the west.

Who can blame them?

I was gonna write pretty much the same, well said

edit on -180002014-10-10T12:47:43-05:00u4331201443102014Fri, 10 Oct 2014 12:47:43 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

C' mon Slayer, you read the wrong words between the lines. The last thing I want is to reward them.

There are like minded people lining up all over Europe to join them. Distoying ISIS in the middle east will not make them go away and will probably surface with an other name some day. The conviction of how Allah must be worshipped among these people is strong. What I suggest is to let them have their state and we will know where these radical wordhippers are.
edit on 10/10/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
These Dreadful people should have no safe haven on Earth. Fascist Germnay or Communist Russia is a good example what you get when extremists get control over land and a populace.

Just my 2 pence.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

That's what I was thinking. Send them some of our death row inmates when they get ancy and need to do a beheading.
We could also get rid of a lot of our medical waste and aborted fetuses by feeding all of it to the ISIS state.
edit on 10/10/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Giving them their own state? I'd only be satisfied with giving them their own planet far away - with no means of escaping it. Neptune looks good.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
give them what exactly and how is such a thing even up to us or even within our right to do?
you realize they have made no specific demand on the land they even want right? so how would your idea even work in the first place?
and i'll tell you this, cowards and nice guys always lose and only get taken advantage of in the long run even if they never realize it.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Religious Extremism has to be stopped everywhere it's evil head pops up. IS/ISIL is evil incarnate and will not stop until stopped by outside forces.

Christian, Muslim or any other Religious fundamentalists crush human rights and use their beliefs to curtail freedom.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Another point here, so many people are stuck with the mindset of "they're terrible, just kill them all etc etc." but they never actually question why this group even exists, why do you think they're so angry with the West? I mean, it's not like they just decided to declare war, it's taken years of abuse of power by the West to get things the way they are in the Middle East, that fact should never be forgotten

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The moon is still inhabited..

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Ever stopped and asked yourself why have they killed far more Muslims than any other group so far? It isn't like they're a bunch of misunderstood pranksters.

Sure, they hate the West but so far they're doing a fantastic job wrecking their own crib yo.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Good point...

Zen Gardner has written an excellent piece about the ancient roots of ISIS...

It’s rather ironic that this latest wave of Western armed and financed “Islamic” militants invading Iraq and now conveniently threatening Syria and Iran is named ISIS. Or is it deliberate? It’s being used to stand for this oddly anglicised fabricated “Islamic State in Iraq and Syria” full on barbaric movement presently sweeping Iraq, but anyone acquainted with any degree of occult knowledge or esoteric mythology know the goddess Isis is one of the most important figures in the so-called mystery schools and a favorite of Freemasonry and the Illuminati.

And for many very dark reasons for which they have manipulated, murdered and thoroughly deceived humanity for millennia.

While the US is currently once again self-appointedly deciding whether to go into all out overt war on this entire region from Lebanon to Iran based on this “unforeseen phenomenon”, this parasitic plan goes on full throttle, ripping the guts out of millions of innocent people’s lives for the Machiavellian desires of a few. All while they hoodwink the masses into a completely backwards interpretation of their devious sorcery.

These “elite” few are fueled by something besides their psychopathy – it’s an occult allegiance to powerful symbolic entities, whether they are all fully conscious of their allegiances to these powers or not. Such is the case of most of manipulated humanity.

The ISIS Ploy: Illuminati Sorcery and Sacrifice

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join