It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give ISIS their state...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Frustration because nobody ever did listen to them, take them serious and lack of attention.

Why must we listen to IS when they do not listen to people begging for their lives , children in my example , why must we listen to people who establish a kalifate based on convertion or death , we will not be able to even hear them out because they do not see people wo do not believe in their principles as equal.

You cannot reason with , or listen to or give these organisations positive attention , I do not believe in Allah , or any other religion for that matter , i do respect people who believe in this , i consider it a human right to believe what you want , but by the rules of these people i am not allowed to live , since i do not follow their religious beliefs.

The offensive IS has trown up isnt one involving Diplomacy , you cannot talk with a raging bull.

Sorry if my post came off like a attack towards towards you , I didnt mean for that , my intent was to prove my point that it is highly unlikely these people are able to be reasoned with.

I also rather sit down with people and talk over tea , but with these kinds of people that approach is suicide.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

All that hate is going to burn you up kid.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I don't view ISIS as a mortal enemy to the US. I want that to be quite clear.

They are a regional problem in the Middle East.

But, if left unchecked, their victories will eventually lead them to becoming a huge threat
to the US and EU.

People who hang children, massacre entire villages, kill journalists and aid workers, and rape women and little girls after capturing them do not deserve humane treatment. They deserve 7.62 and 5.56 mm negotiation and special deliveries of JDAM justice.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Hopefully ISIS will be distroyed in the ME and discouraged to regroup and organize recruitement. Once exterminated in the middle east it will become a nightmare if they start to organize terrorist cells throughout the world. This because they have many followers spread out in many major cities of western countries. I am afraid that this twisted interpretation of worshipping Allah will become like a recurring weed.
edit on 10/10/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

Hopefully ISIS will be distroyed in the ME and discouraged to regroup and organize recruitement. Once exterminated in the middle east it will become a nightmare if they start to organize terrorist cells throughout the world. I am afraid that this twisted interpretation of worshipping Allah will become like a recurring weed.

That recurring weed has been around a very long time. Long before the US was even a concept in the minds of the Founders.

There was a time when the adherents to Islam were the worlds truth seekers and knowledge holders. The age of reason for Islam came MUCH earlier than it did for other religions like Christianity...Somewhere along the line that was lost in favor of doctrinal fervor and death cult conservatism.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You don't need to convince me, to be honest I feel they should be wiped from the face of our Earth for there actions!

And to claim they do such things in the name of God just goes to show there idiocy and cowardice.

As to them being a regional problem, that's how any situation develops, and then quickly begins to get out of hand. I agree ISIS need to be stopped I just don't see how.
edit on 10-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

No, no ... I didn't feel attacked in any way. I just lost you up there in the previous post.

I think it is useful to hear everybody say his or her thoughts on this subject.

From what I've learned so far it is clear to many that without a doubt there is no reasoning with ISIS and will attack the infidels across the borders untill their last man has fallen.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Ever stopped and asked yourself why have they killed far more Muslims than any other group so far? It isn't like they're a bunch of misunderstood pranksters.

Sure, they hate the West but so far they're doing a fantastic job wrecking their own crib yo.

Where's the sensational beheading videos of them then?

With all due respect mate, they killed those Muslims because of their allegiances to the West and they haven't killed nearly as many as the West either.

Btw, this war isn't strictly a religious war either so that's kind of irrelevent anyway.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Not to throw salt, but I referred to my Father about his Vietnam days and he stated and I quote "In vietnam we used what we call ARK missions" which he stated that carpet bombing work well and if they needed a grid cleared they call for a ARK mission which levelled the entire area. He stated we were doing great in Vietnam till the damn politicians got involved. Then he started on Jane Fonda. LOL Thanks now i have to listen to him say "NOW HERE WE GO AGAIN." Also We actually agree on one thing all middle east countries must step up and fight or we will lose this battle too. My father has 24 yrs of service with the Marines retired in 96 so when he speaks of war i really listen. Groundpounders need to go in and fight this will not be won by air.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

They want global domination.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Interesting premise. If it continues and becomes a "state" that fails, it shows the failure of their way of thinking. And as we already have so many allies that are an only slightly milder version of this possible new state, such as Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, other Gulf area countries..... whom we are politically and diplomatically forced to look the other way for.... maybe that would cause change there, as not much else has. Let them fail on their own? Or stomp them out to some extent and leave them all as martyrs for the dream to continue? Let all the fanatics go there so we can wipe more out at a time? Currently we are spending billions to wipe out a few hundred fighters. Not good in the long run for our weapon stores and finances, but hey, we borrow from China to pay for it anyway, right? Why did we leave Afghanistan? Because giant war machines are not designed for guerrilla tactics and small groups of people that can melt into local populations. Asymmetric warfare.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Nobody should ever listen to idiots that shout the name of God and then kill people thinking they are doing him a favor.

These people aren't true about themselves and know deep down they are doubting their actions are divine, people just know those things, but often continue to deny or reject that feeling.

The best use of the paper that had what they believe and do written to, should only have been used as toilet paper, and still should. Mohammed is, and was a false prophet which can be easily determined by the violence he told his followers to utilize.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

Unlike you my arrogant friend, I did not assume you were my inferior, intellectually or otherwise. I said you are more naive than my young-ling daughter. I will not U2U my "all of my views" since you are not qualified or even some one whos opinion I even respect. You are nothing more than a fool who thinks his views are the only valid ones. I have met your kind before. You are the first to decry the evils of the modern western world yet the one to most benefit from it.

Lets go back to how you defend the actions of ISIS because, "we drone strike them so its all understandable".

What exactly is your plan for Europe? Would you just let them deal with it? A new fortified Muslim Caliphate rises once again and your expert opinion for them is to just deal with it?. That you are well versed in western history for the last 5 thousand years (LOL) and think that all historical context for the ME and radical Islam is all just off base......They will be GREAT neighbors...??!!??

Is that what you tell Europe? Let them just work it out?......YES, retarded is the word I would use. That much I agree with you.

edit on 10 11 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Would it matter?

You'd declare them fake, so what would be the point?

With all due respect mate, they killed those Muslims because of their allegiances to the West and they haven't killed nearly as many as the West either.

If you say so, But just remember, Extremism, Secular violence has been a regional pastime going back almost 1,300 years or so.

Btw, this war isn't strictly a religious war either so that's kind of irrelevent anyway.

It's only 'Irrelevant' if it doesn't fit into ones "Blame everything on the Evil West' paradigm. Meanwhile, Mosques are targeted and Muslims die or get hacked to pieces for not converting etc.
edit on 11-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Give ISIS their state.

Give ISIS their state?

While we're at it, should we just surrender as well?

It's thinking like this that would have allowed Nazi Germany to flourish.

It's thinking like this that would have allowed the Soviet Union to grow.

I know America and the west has gotten a bad rap lately, but I'd like to think that we're still the good guys.

Good guys don't let the bad guys win.

"In order for evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing."
- Edward Burke

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

They gave Israel a State and look what happened...

You do know that IS want their State to expand all continents!!!

Boots on the damn ground & slaughter the maniacs!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Would it matter?

You'd declare them fake, so what would be the point?

If you say so, But just remember, Extremism, Secular violence has been a regional pastime going back almost 1,300 years or so.

It's only 'Irrelevant' if it doesn't fit into ones "Blame everything on the Evil West' paradigm. Meanwhile, Mosques are targeted and Muslims die or get hacked to pieces for not converting etc.

That "blame everything on the evil West" paradigm has plenty of foundation.

Meanwhile, Mosques are targeted and Muslims die or get hacked to pieces for not converting etc

Like a lot of countries around the world get 'democracy' and 'freedom' forced on them for not trading in the dollar market? The ISIS massacres are a stage show in comparison.

edit on -180002014-10-11T10:35:27-05:000000002731201427102014Sat, 11 Oct 2014 10:35:27 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

To be fair to Slayer, I think he knows the West is no Angel...

But sometimes the East is to blame as well...

When it comes to IS, aside from those fighting for those family members they lost in Iraq & Afghanistan...
There are plenty of evil Saudis among the ranks that brought about this Wahhabist organisation...

I partly agree with your second sentiment, but it still can't be ignored or labeled as propaganda...
Tens of Thousands have died in the last year because of IS...

That's more than the Nazis managed in their first couple of years in control!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The LAST thing the M.E. needs is a state inhabited by the most extreme of extremists. Seriously.
I also don't think that ISIS main goal is to establish a state, ISIS goal is to expand Islam and while doing so destroying any non-believers. (Which they already did with about 50% of Iraq and 50% of Syria).

ISIS makes NAZIs almost look harmless is comparison, NAZIs at least where "somewhat" rational...THOSE people are not, they're religious extremists. A terror organization. Not "some people who want their own state"...nor do they likely have any political agenda PER SE nor the capability to found/lead a state.

Have you EVER see any "propaganda" videos by ISIS where they explain rational, SANE political goals? Or act rational in general? This is a terror group whose agenda is nothing *but* terrorist attacks and violence, and this is as far as their thinking and entire mental state goes.

Yes, give him their "state" (like 50% of Iraq and Syria is not enough?) and then bomb the **** out of them!

This world doesn't need them...so yes, boots on the ground and kill those lunatics. Because that's what they are: Lunatics.

edit on 10/11/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog
Hmmm.... I would love to see a peaceful, prosperous, strong caliphate.

Yes, I am pretty confident their caliphate will be peaceful and prosperous. All I need to do is watch their videos.
They radiate the DEFINITION of peacefulness. I propose giving ISIS the upcoming peace nobel prize!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join