It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tuck Me In - Another Creepy Short Film Winner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Back in March, I posted a thread showcasing a creepy short film from David Sandberg and Lotta Losten called "Lights Out". You can see it here.

Here is another creepy short film entitled, "Tuck Me In" by Spanish filmmaker Ignacio F. Rodó. It is one of the winners of Filminute International Film Festival. The festival that challenges filmmakers from all over the world to make engaging one-minute movies.

Love these short films. It is close to Halloween after all.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
S&F Because that gave me the heebeejeebees...

When I read your OP and you said a creepy movie in under one minute, the only thing I could think of was one of those stupid screamer videos from youtube. I had even turned down my sound. I was prepared for ridiculousness.

This was not that. This was pretty awesome for 60 seconds.

We'll done!!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I love horror films, short or long and this one was quite good. I say 'quite' because as soon as I saw the title I was saying to myself "please don't be about a doppleganger kid sitting in the cupboard/ under the bed etc..."
Ha.
I've seen this particular story line filmed once too often.
Why do they all make the same film?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Isn't this taken from some Creepy Pasta story?

Hard to tell which came first, I guess.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Yeah, like others mentioned, I've heard several different versions of the same story. Most that I've read involve black eyed children. Either way, I think the director did a good job.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That was great

What's with kids and creepy imaginary friends/things in closets or under beds though? I haven't had a kid yet over fear of being butchered by some evil entity that a kid would take in as a friend

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

I hope you don't mind if I post a trailer of a film we made. Still chasing money to make the feature.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-10-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join