It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia SWAT Kills Grandfather in No-Knock Drug Raid that Finds No Drugs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
as a victim of armed robbery, I can sympathize with the grandfather. If your vehicle is robbed, you become on edge. So he had the shotgun ready for the return of the criminal. Back door splinters with a loud bang and I would grab my shotgun too. a reply to: NthOther

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

They may be sued but I doubt anything will come of it.

For example: No charges for officers in botched drug raid that disfigured toddler

That little boy will never have justice.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: merka

What I dont understand is wtf that sort of tactic is supposed to accomplish?

I can think of two things. One, fear. Pure and simple. To put the fear of God into the public when they see a SWAT team rolling down the street. Fear and conditioning.

And two (speaking of conditioning), I think Americans have a morbid fascination with this sort of thing. It's entertainment to a lot of them. Who cares if they're murdering innocent civilians in their own homes in the dark of night? It makes for great water cooler fodder!

They've picked up on the public's desire for vicarious violent experiences and are using it to condition them to accept martial law?

Nah...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther
What if the guy caught the police supplying their mule, the meth addict, to sell stuff and now was a witness to corruption. Getting rid of him would be silence since dead men tell no tales. I just watched witness with Harrison Ford, maybe Hollywood gets their scripts from real life and this type of script has been going on for a long time like all of man's history concerning greed and corruption.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Sad really. They riddled the place with bullets with children and the parents there, apparently they had no clue. Killed him for brandishing his shotgun protecting his family by SWAT that did not identify themselves at all. They saw him and with no warning filled him full of holes. How in America can that be legal? If police continue this way then they are subject to also being killed and putting themselves in jeopardy. Seriously this law needs to change. Who puts people in harms way in a potential shootout over stupid drugs? This is so ludicrous it's hard to believe. What happen to investigation? None ZERO. They went in there one day later on a tip or hunch that turned out to be false. To further the madness the idiot jury will find that the police was justified in their no knock raid, because in that state they can get no knock warrants. WTF is the point in getting a Warrant if you never serve the warrant to the individual in the home? Kind of hard to serve the warrant to a dead owner! So your fate is signed, stamped and sealed. It's not a no knock warrant it's a Death Warrant.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
THERE WAS NOT A NO KNOCK WARRANT. PLEASE READ. It is almost impossible to get a no knock warrant in GA.

a reply to: sean

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther
This morning while searching the web, I found the story you have posted about David Hooks, the 59 year man killed in his own home, by our psychopath police. This is happening all over the country and it is being expanded to other nations.

I just found this website, Stolen Lives and I wanted to share it with other members.

stolenlives.org...

As you are aware we live in a government sponsored police state. The .01% control the media and government and they have militarized our nation for their NWO agenda. Their scrutiny is closing into all aspects of our lives, no dissention allowed. No charges for swat murders in our homes.

www.wired.com...

God Bless America

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Why didn't they just plant evidence? Unless it was two diff agencies working together.
edit on 11-12-2014 by 3u40r15m because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join