It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential Ebola Patients Being tested in Miami and California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

The CDC confirmed Monday that a potential Ebola patient is being treated at a Miami hospital.

link

A patient at a California hospital has been placed in isolation and is being tested for possible exposure to the Ebola virus, according to multiple reports.

link< br />
There are way to many scares happen here lately with Ebola testing, here's 2 more for the fire.
edit on 5-10-2014 by Staroth because: Can't get rid of the

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Both of the cases are way old, the Miami report from 9/8 and the California case late Aug.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: adomol

Is the California case the one from Sacramento?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

Yes, it was in the news around 8/19.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
fearmongering for stars eh? J/K look at the dates of the articles!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Gentlemen there is always a possibility thst the One confirmed case in Texas was a slip up i feel a bunch of other cases are goin to be denied remember paitient zero was sent home the first time with antibiotics... also take into consideration how thin a line the USA is already walking you spread panic right now and the real gates of hell will open remember the world, watches the USA if we start panicking the rest of the world does as well!!!😱😱😱😱

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
All it will take is a few more confirmed cases of people with Ebola in different countries and they will shut down all boarders, restricting air travel to and from different countries. People are scared around the world, this is a disease no one wants, a contagion that is going to cause more problems than good. If countries start shutting down their boarders and not allowing flights in and out, then what would be the impact on trade? What is more disturbing is that there would be some countries willing to prey on those so ravished by this disease, that the could move in and set up shop, all in the name of doing something good.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
NOTE************
My bad, these came up on the news feed as new last night. Please disregard and MODS if you can remove the post. Thanks.
I was super tired last night when I posted this and should have better researched.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
MIAMI BEACH, Fla.

The patient was admitted to Mount Sinai Medical Center around 3 a.m., where doctors said they are not taking any chances and taking every precaution.
Around 3:30 p.m., Miami Beach Fire Rescue crews, some of whom were wearing hazmat suits, prepared an ambulance, reportedly to transport the child to Holtz Children's Hospital, near Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami. He reportedly arrived there around 5 p.m.
Crews said, in the hour leading to the child's transport, authorities and officials were spotted gearing up in hazmat suits to prepare for the patient's arrival.
At Miami-Dade Health Department in Doral, health officials are expected to release more information about the child and his condition.

Maybe I was being physic?linkage

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Just a tip. When you have a thread that's a duplicate message the mods. Hit ALERT on the thread. They can't be everywhere at once.

top topics

join