It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteors, Disease, History, W.H.O, PROOF!? Lets go to the Maps shall we....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Awesome Stuff!!! Thanks for putting it together.

Causality? IDK. A correlation? I guess it can be argued, no?

Regardless, this has the makings of a good thriller.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRegretsEver

Excellent thread, NRE! S&F

I remember hearing in church when I was growing up about how there would be a spread of all types of diseases, sea life dying, water drying up and becoming poisonous, food sources being contaminated, etc. in the "end days". It's in the book of Revelation somewhere.

So, we have all these diseases that can spread like wildfire now, killing million upon millions of people; all the creatures that have washed up from the ocean in recent years (whales the most recent); water being contaminated with radiation by the nuclear melt down in Japan; huge droughts in CA; and the pesticides that contaminate our food sources causing health problems.

Seems to point to a prediction coming true from the Christian Bible, IMO. And I certainly believe "whoever" is in charge up there could use meteors to bring about these plagues upon mankind. I've read other articles about this somewhere, but I have no sources to post.

OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21
Let's see if anything turns up in Michigan following this site to behold...

Fireballs in the sky Davison, Michigan September 25,2014

That is easily the worst footage of anything I have ever seen. Looks more like flight paths. Contrails.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I tend to go to the sources that at the time, knew of things that even today we cannot see, or are not taught about. There are things that happen on this planet that in 2014 would seem odd, or superstition.

Peace, NRE.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join