It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Meteors, Disease, History, W.H.O, PROOF!? Lets go to the Maps shall we....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:39 PM
Ahhh ATS, we meet again. This is indeed my first thread in about a year, and I debated writing it, with that said I will present ALL the info that I can, and as someone who pops in and out of here, I will not argue, defend or repeat anything written below. This is all in black and white, and I am sharing what I found.

I am currently subscribed to updates from the W.H.O (World Health Organization) and its not for their insightful words or even their on point memes, but for things like this.

Now to me this easily looks like medical advice, that will scare the estimated 1.6 million subscribers to the W.H.O Facebook page.

Due to this map from this thread Anyone else notice anything weird about the locations of the USA ebola patients? I can honestly say, YES, yes I did notice something weird, and that is what this thread is about.

First let me say that fear of ANY outbreak is nothing new. From the 1970's Swine Flue scare.

Scary as hell right?

Well after that passed and nothing happened we were again scare of another case of the "Swine Flu", which barely scratched the surface, and scared millions. Now even with that we have the vaccination debates, and who gets them, who is against them and W.H.O (word play) is going to get blamed.

Now here is where it gets interesting as far as I am concerned.

Hundreds of years ago there were many that looked to the skies in fear of meteors, falling stars, etc.,

Here is a depiction of the comet of 1681

Here again is the photo from the ATS thread above

And recent "meteorite" events in the areas of the map above.

Texas Meteors 03OCT2014
Texas Meteor/s Approx. 20'40 AND 2200-2238 Central Time 03OCT2014
updates pending! 28 REPORTS!

USA/CANADA -CT RI MD NJ NY WV VA OH DE // ONT QC Meteor Approx. 2238 EDT 02OCT2014
9 US States / 2 Canadian Provinces 34 REPORTS!

IL IA WI Meteor 28SEP2014
IL IA WI Meteor 2115 28SEP2014

Georgia Sept 24

Now with the above in photos, as pics or it didnt happen is a staple in places like this I thought less words and more evidence (as I see it at least) was important.

Now here is just one other piece of evidence that says that this should be considered in communities like ATS and those that are like minded.

This is a picture from The Mawangdui silk

The Mawangdui silk, depicted 29 different cometary forms

and the various diseases and disasters associated with them.

Compiled, beginning around 1500 BC.

"Comets are vile stars. Every time they appear in the south, they wipe out the old and establish the new. Fish grow sick, crops fail, Emperors and common people die, and men go to war. The people hate life and don't even want to speak of it." -Li Ch'un Feng, Director, Chinese Imperial Astronomical Bureau, 648, A.D.

With all of the above, I am curious about a few things. one, is this not an attempt to wipe out possibly millions of people with the spread of a disease, but in fact, and attempt on misinforming the public on something that was clearly known and discussed hundreds of years ago, and now we are left to assume that WE as a society are to look at out neighbors, children, mailpersons, nurses, etc,. as possible spreaders of disease, instead of us being given the tools needed for protection against something that we have no control over.

The reason I ask this question that at face value should have a quick and easy answer falls in line with almost all other topics that have caused myself and hundreds of thousands of others to be concerned with tactics that have been used, and implemented by those in power.

There are now people out there that are connecting F.E.M.A, those infamous coffins.

All of the guns that have recently been bought up by agencies that should have no need for them, and all of the lies, and scare tactics that have been known to be used to dumb down the masses. This is not to scare, but to look into another possible direction, one that is not currently covering all of your news stations, and telling you to take all precautions for something that we cannot control.

Now just in case all of this seems really strange and maybe I left out something, but here it is.

First Asteroid of 2014 Hits Earth Over Africa

The date this was written was Jan 4, 2014.

A man has died of ebola in Lagos, the first confirmed case of the highly contagious and deadly virus in Africa's most populous metropolis.

Patrick Sawyer, a 40-year-old Liberian civil servant, collapsed on arrival in Nigeria's main airport on Sunday, health officials said. His condition rapidly deteriorated before he died, said Abdulsalami Nasidi, project director at the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, who attributed his death to ebola.

Officials at the World Health Organisation confirmed a sample from Nigeria was being tested for ebola, but did not confirm the results.

The death marks a new and alarming cross-border development in a disease that has spiralled into the world's biggest epidemic, spread across three west African countries. At least 660 people have died in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone since ebola was first diagnosed in February.

According to the above, ebola has been in Africa since at least Feb of 2014 and the W.H.O knew about it.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:43 PM

There was a thread on here a while ago, maybe a year or two ago that stated a connection between the appearances of comets and illnesses.

Perhaps something they carry and sprinkle from their tails goes into the atmosphere and "regulates" from time to time?

S + F!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:10 AM
a reply to: NoRegretsEver

And recent "meteorite" events in the areas of the map above.

That is downright silly and ignorant. The belief that meteors brought disease dates back to passings of Halley's comet, long before Newton and Halley figured out the motion of planets around the sun, and comets as well.

The world was rife with superstition back then... and the comets were large..

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:15 AM
The belief that comets and meteors spread plagues goes back to the Middle Ages. I believe it got a bit of a boost from that charlatan Velikovsky, too.

It's nonsense, of course.

Ebola came to the US from Africa, not outer space.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:01 AM
Hey, S+F. Whether you believe it or not, it is coincidental. I once watched a piece on the History channel about this. Comets when the Spanish flu hit, comets before the plague hit, etc. Forgot all about it until I read this.

Nice find

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:45 AM
Wow. Fascinating stuff. I didn't really think about meteorites and illness but I was aware that they were considered evil omens, portending doom, disaster and disease.

I had to dig deeper, and found this in the Journal of Cosmology:

The keys to unlocking this mystery may include the fact that these microbes are anaerobic (Brown et al., 2006), resistant to freezing (Torosian et al., 2009), and they periodically obtain many of their infective genes from other bacteria and viruses such that their genome is in flux and undergoes periodically rearrangement following the addition of these genes (Parkhill et al., 2001). A major anaerobic, freezing environment is located in space. Therefore, could these microbes have originated in space?

A variety of microbes have been discovered in the upper atmosphere, including those who are radiation resistant (Yang et al., 2010), and at heights ranging from 41 km (Wainwright et al., 2010) to 77 km (Imshenetsky, 1978) and thus in both the stratosphere and the mesophere which is extremely dry, cold (−85 °C (−121.0 °F
, and lacking oxygen. It is the mesophere where meteors first begin to fragment as they speed to Earth (Wickramasinghe et al., 2010). Could these upper atmospheric microbes have originated in meteors or from other stellar debris? Or might they have have been lofted from Earth to the upper atmosphere?

The natural mechanisms which transport microorganisms to the upper atmosphere are storm activity, volcanic activity, monsoons, and bolide impact events (Joseph 2009c; Joseph and Schild 2010a; Wainwright et al., 2010; Yang et al., 2010). Wainwright et al., (2010) presents data indicating that microbes are also being deposited in the upper atmosphere from space; a view consistent with Joseph (2000) and Hoyle and Wickramasinghe (1979, 2000; Wickramasinghe et al., 2010). Wainwright et al., (2010) also proposes that through horizontal gene transfer, microbes from space insert genes into terrestrial microbes. According to Joseph and Schild (2010a; Joseph 2009a,b) viruses accompany these microbes and store and provide genes which are of benefit to the bacterial host. However, they also argue that these inserted genes may introduce genetic errorsinto the host, triggering death and disease.

I'm not sure how solid the science is, but I am reminded of a quote from the Book of Ecclesiastes, which wisely states that "everything old is new again". Definitive proof of cause and effect is up for debate, but when there's smoke, there's usually fire.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:14 AM

Thank you for compiling this. Offhand I may not agree with the connection, but interesting to discuss and see if there's could be a relation.

a reply to: FissionSurplus
Nice find, looking more into it.

Or to say that it made it's way to space somehow at some point, came back.
Interesting finds of these experiments using salmonella,

Researchers led by Cheryl Nickerson, associate professor at the Arizona State University Biodesign Institute, found that Salmonella grown during space-shuttle mission STS-115 in 2006 underwent major changes in the expression of 167 genes. When administered to mice back on Earth, the bacteria proved many times more deadly than an equivalent strain grown on the ground.

and human cells,

Spaceflight also alters the genetic activity of human cells. “We evolved in a one-gravity environment,” says Becker. “There are fundamental changes when you take gravity away.” One study showed that spaceflight caused changes in the expression of more than 1,600 genes in human kidney cells grown in culture. Becker says that many more studies of the molecular effects of space conditions on cells are forthcoming, as researchers take advantage of the International Space Station.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:31 AM
Whomever had it in the petri-dish that gave it it's name, identified it's properties- seems to have the greatest responsibility?

Tesla wasn't money-motivated, and where are we today?
edit on (10/5/1414 by loveguy because: insertion of what?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:53 AM
Let's see if anything turns up in Michigan following this site to behold...

Fireballs in the sky Davison, Michigan September 25,2014

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:26 PM
I don't know about the whole meteors spreading ebola thing, but those FEMA coffins and all this ebola fear sure could make a person start to wonder though.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:45 PM

originally posted by: whatnext21

Wow never heard about that, are the angle weird for meteors? I have never seen anything like that, no one seems excited at all in the video.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:48 PM

originally posted by: eXia7
I don't know about the whole meteors spreading ebola thing, but those FEMA coffins and all this ebola fear sure could make a person start to wonder though.

The original explanations for the liners are just ridiculous in my opinion, considering the quantity.

Remember the puerto rico story.
9this one had the best pictures)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:01 PM
Ack, search isn't working for me.

Because there really was an excellent thread about comets and illnesses.

The Spanish Flu, Black Death, Obama, etc.

All following comets.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:15 PM

originally posted by: whatnext21

"Fireballs" in the Sky over Davison [Multiple Sunlit Contrails]

A very impressive display of what looks like about 12 successive planes leaving contrails. The last few planes are just after sunset, making a very dramatic scene:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:53 PM
a reply to: Pauligirl

That makes more sense to me with the angle, trails and speed.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:34 PM

All your historical information here refer to COMETS, yet all the modern information refers to meteors.

They're two completely different things.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:50 PM
I LOL'ed to read someone saying Ebola came from Africa and not from Space. Come on now...

The Heavens bring about a lot on Earth.... educate yourself.

OP... I think its possible that meteors can bring about a virus just as comets do. Its pretty compelling the first diagnosis happened right after. WHO knows? I doubt it. lol

When Comet Ison passed I wondered if we would see an epidemic. Maybe I will look into that... when I find time.

ETA: Didn't take long to find stuff on it.

Ashley Dale, researcher in Aerospace Engineering at Bristol University, said: “There is always a chance the ebola virus could have come from outside this planet at some point during the evolutionary process.

“We have meteorites from Mars landing on our planet every year, bacteria can survive this journey, we have already seen this in laboratory experiments simulating the extreme environment.

“Virus particles can also make it through undamaged so there is definitely a possibility something could have arrived back in the evolution of the planet that we are seeing now.”

I believe we entered debris field in Dec/Jan 2014?

“Meteorites brought this fatty lipid material to early Earth,” Chatterjee said. “This fatty lipid material floated on top of the water surface of crater basins but moved to the bottom by convection currents. At some point in this process during the course of millions of years, this fatty membrane could have encapsulated simple RNA and proteins together like a soap bubble. The RNA and protein molecules begin interacting and communicating. Eventually RNA gave way to DNA – a much more stable compound – and with the development of the genetic code, the first cells divided.” - See more at: sthash.BQywOcIF.dpuf made-life-on-earth-possible/

edit on 5-10-2014 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:56 PM
a reply to: AlphaHawk

You are right, though there are different pieces of ancient or older info on Comets, I added as much as I could as meteors (meteoroids) passes through the debris of comets, and can not only bring one type of debris from one comet, or celestial body but of many, and they actually hit the Earth, even if they disintegrate and fall and end up being the size of a grain of sand.

The links, and meteors that have been seen, have been massive to say the least, and there have been more than enough sighting and reports to say that "these" particular meteoroids, are large enough and disintegrated over the areas that they have been reported in.

We can all scoff at history, or info, or even dismiss this, as something that "kind of happens", but to think that science, governments and the like are actually saying that this is something that has to be ignored I think is dangerous.

BTW, I would like to add, that what lead me to this conclusion is the "differences" that throughout the years some disease that we should be sure of (how they act, are they airborne) should be easy enough, but many if not all so called older better known diseases, after resurfacing always has a newer, or unexplained reaction. In other words, we give it a name, symptoms, and tell people what it is, but ONLY after people begin to die, do we then change those characteristics.

Peace, NRE.

Oh yeah before I forget, the books, info of the past, did not have some of the things that we have today , like of course tons of space junk. I think as MamaJ has mentioned that I too was concerned with this and Ison, but whatever debris could have come from Ison would either take longer or fall and remain on some of the space junk we have, and on that note, some of that space junk falls from the sky as well.
edit on 5-10-2014 by NoRegretsEver because: to add

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:58 PM

Another thing, the ebola outbreak started in Guinea in December 2013, the link you supplied was the first case discovered in Lagos, not the first case in Africa.

That puts the outbreak BEFORE the asteroid sighting.

edit on 5-10-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:02 PM
a reply to: MamaJ

Nice additions.

Thanks, NRE.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>