It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination of Microbiologists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I performed a search for threads listing all the deaths of microbiologists recently but did not see one. If there is one existing I apologize.

Below is a list of 11 of the worlds leading microbiologist that have died recently.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Nov. 12, 2001: Benito Que was said to have been beaten in a Miami parking lot and died later.

2. Nov. 16, 2001: Don C. Wiley went missing. Was found Dec. 20. Investigators said he got dizzy on a Memphis bridge and fell to his death in a river.

3. Nov. 21, 2001: Vladimir Pasechnik, former high-level Russian microbiologist who defected in 1989 to the U.K. apparently died from a stroke.

4. Dec. 10, 2001: Robert M. Schwartz was stabbed to death in Leesberg, Va. Three Satanists have been arrested.

5. Dec. 14, 2001: Nguyen Van Set died in an airlock filled with nitrogen in his lab in Geelong, Australia.

6. Feb. 9, 2002: Victor Korshunov had his head bashed in near his home in Moscow.

7. Feb. 14, 2002: Ian Langford was found partially naked and wedged under a chair in Norwich, England.

8.and 9. Feb. 28, 2002: San Francisco resident Tanya Holzmayer was killed by a microbiologist colleague, Guyang Huang, who shot her as she took delivery of a pizza and then apparently shot himself.

10. March 24, 2002: David Wynn-Williams died in a road accident near his home in Cambridge, England.

11. March 25, 2002: Steven Mostow of the Colorado Health Sciences Centre, killed in a plane he was flying near Denver.

research by H.W.M.McKinlay
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Strange how it seems these things all together. Reminds me of the Star Wars Scientist Assassinations.

I think something is going on and I do not think its over. We have had anthrax scares, vaccination ramp ups. Almost like something is being planned and noone can know about it. Any help is appreciated on this.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I had heard about the trend.. never saw a list like this before though

Hmmmm.. makes you wonder... [/

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   
We should look for commonalities in their research fields, i.e. companies they worked for, specific pathogens they might have been experts on, etc. There is indeed an alarming trend here especially since the recent discovery that the Anthrax attacks on the US capitol were traced back to strains of Anthrax from a US military lab.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
That would be great if all of you can help. I'm sure we will find something.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I was reminded of this topic just tonight by another thread covering suspicious deaths in another group of scientists: Assassination of Star Wars Scientists

I also searched for this topic on ATS at that time, and didn't find any threads that seemed dedicated to it -- which I found surprising, since I think this has been going on for a while, and it is damn suspicious.

As with the other dead scientists, I am interested in seeing what develops in this case, and more intriguingly, if there might be some sort of connection between the two.

There are a lot of hits for this on Google if you search for microbiologist dead -- about 80,000 hits, in fact, so there is information out there on this, although it may take a while to sort it all out.

Also, I am sure we'll uncover more.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Majic,

Yes, I'm with you! I've been searching for info on the other Assasinations all evening. This is getting deep! I've been talking with Infinite about it as well. Maybe we should dig into this!

Infinite sent me a link w/deaths surrounding Clinton, but I can't find it now. I did find this one. Check it out! Amazing! ( I sure wouldn't want to be one of his friends!)

www.totse.com...

[edit on 8-12-2004 by SourGrapes]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I am not certain of any conspiracy, but for me it is really sad when you lose the best and brightest. These are the people that change and advance our world.

A Salute to hard-working scientists everywhere, living and passed, we owe you a great deal.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I started a thread on this a week ago, but no one responded. I am glad yours is getting responded to; this needs to be brought to light. Supposedly, these scientists were working on a genetic bioweapon. One that could target specific genes, say blue eyes or blonde hair for example. One of those scientists was working on a cure for type-A influenza. To this day no sample of type-A exists in any laboratory anwhere in the world.

dh

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This list of Hazel McKinley's is rather old and I believe the number stands around 19 or so, depending who you count in
Most importantly should be included the death of Dr David Kelly ex of the Iraq Survey Group, ex of Porton Down, who threatened to expose Tony Blair's foreknowledge of zero Iraqi WMDs and who was found dead, supposedly suicide by penKnife, near his home. Obviously killed by agents of MI
Mind you it was not purely his knowledge about the lack of WMDs that spelled his Mark of Death
It was his connection to Porton Down, most important chemical/biological research establishment in the world, that got him killed
Like all the others in the series, he had knowledge of the ethnically targetted disease strains, the post-911 anthrax experiment, the genocidal experimental biological attacks planned or launched against populations
He was an important figure in all this, but had proved himself a loose cannon in interviews with BBC reporters and with the Commons Select Committe
That is why he had to go, together with all these other eminent microbiologists
And it goes on still

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Here is the Clinton link, Sourgrapes, set it up on another post so we can research all 3 on separate threads.

This site also contains additional detailed information for my post of the 22 starwars scientists murdered. I have that other post up for that.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This is a topic I've been a little curious about myself. I try and keep my ears open when I hear something. When I get some time tonight I'll do a bit of poking around, post what I find.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
From your list it would seem they finished two years ago...so I suppose the microbiologists of the world can sleep better now?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
From your list it would seem they finished two years ago...so I suppose the microbiologists of the world can sleep better now?

I may be mistaken, but I seem to recall that there have been suspicious deaths within the last two years. However, I don't have any hard data on that, just a vague memory of reading about a fresh case somewhere.

If the killings have stopped, that will aid in establishing a common link among the scientists, since we'd essentially be examining a closed set.

If the killings are continuing, that suggests an ongoing process which may be broader in scope than just silencing a few people associated with a small set of projects.

It is distinctly possible that these scientists are being killed not because they pose a threat to mankind, but because they have the ability to neutralize one. Without more information, however, we cannot know one way or another.

In my opinion, this is the sort of thing us conspiracy nuts were made for, and represents the kind of "hidden in plain sight" challenge for which we are uniquely suited.

[edit on 12/23/2004 by Majic]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This article from American Free Press has a little more insight into some of these peoples backgrounds but not much. It is definetly not random because what are the odds for any individual to be murdered, let alone a microbiologist. Severl of these were murdered and several others died in supposed accidents that could easily be murders disguised.
I think our goal should be to find someone who works in this field and try to gather intelligence. So anybody know any microbiologists?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
something just struck me. it was mentioned that the anthrax was traced to a us military lab. could the attacks on us govt offices have been a faction of the military saying to the gov't, "we know you pulled off 9/11 and we don't like it"?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well it is known that they are all some of the world's leading microbiologists. What has not been found, is another common link othe than this. Yes there have been biological attacks carried out in numerous places in the world in the last few years. Yes, Anthrax was made in our labs here and something deep is being hidden. What I'm wondering, is what were all of these skilled scientists working on that was related. What was so important, that they had to be killed? This is what we need to figure out.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I dont think its limited to just microbiologists. The killings do continue heres a couple links

Tried to get a vanload?

Greatest Mind of our century next to einstein

The jpl ones are questionable(maybe martini lunches..or malfuntioning ipod causing bad concentration on a wet and windy road)

But Dr Mallove was bludgeoned to death over a "property dispute"
hours after sending his open letter to the world to Richard Hoagland.
The second link contains that letter. Read up on his work, he was a fascinating man. But just like any good work that messes with the corporate dollar, its silenced in one form or another. Hopefully this wont happen to Dr. Malloves work. His working model that was due to be shown in front of the senate science committee would be changing life as we know it.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Silverado, I did read the threads on the Nasa deaths, but still have not come up with any conclusion as of yet. There are some good thoughts on there so check it out.

As far as the other murder (Dr. Eugene Mallove), Richard Hoagland is a good person to have passed the information to. If anyone were to follow up on someones work, he would be the one. His murder is quite a mystery. Why him and not others more in the forefront of cold fusion? What did he know that others may not have, or was he just talking to much? Here is the thread on that topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm wondering when the next microbiologist will wind up dead.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I'm still waiting to see evidence that these people were murdered.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
DeltaNine, Here are some that are clearly murders, the others seem too coicidental to all be acccidental and all happening within such a short time frame to leading microbiologists, you don't agree? These are from the list above and clearly show UNDISPUTED murder.

1. Nov. 12, 2001: Benito Que was said to have been beaten in a Miami parking lot and died later.

4. Dec. 10, 2001: Robert M. Schwartz was stabbed to death in Leesberg, Va. Three Satanists have been arrested.

6. Feb. 9, 2002: Victor Korshunov had his head bashed in near his home in Moscow.

7. Feb. 14, 2002: Ian Langford was found partially naked and wedged under a chair in Norwich, England.

8.and 9. Feb. 28, 2002: San Francisco resident Tanya Holzmayer was killed by a microbiologist colleague, Guyang Huang, who shot her as she took delivery of a pizza and then apparently shot himself.

Another recent death (2003) of a Porton Down related scientist studying ethnically targeted diseases and eugenics, Dr. David Kelly was also recently found dead of apparent suicide, though his wrists was slit, paramedics on the scene are doubting the cut on the wrists as the cause of death.
news.independent.co.uk...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join