It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm looking for the real deal!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorEaster
To actually connect with "the real deal" you'd have to partner with a passed human being with deep knowledge concerning event trajectory manipulation, since this is the only means of affecting the Material Realm in a "magic" sense of what that means. The reason for the need to partner is that - as a material human being - you're incapable of initiating an event trajectory change within this Material Realm. This is due to the fact that by the time you're aware of the instant (quantum) of Now, it's anywhere from .5 sec - a full 7 sec in the rear view mirror, and long past your capacity to affect the progression of anything at all.

This is the science behind why magic isn't possible for a living person. Magic tricks are one thing, but real magic isn't possible. Real magic can only be possible if the in-progress trajectory of a slice of on-going reality can be intentionally manipulated in real time. Non-corporeal (passed) human beings can do this, since they don't require material brains to process and then initiate purposeful action responses. They can affect the instant of Now in real time, as a result. I guess you can see it as a higher vibration if you want, but it's not about anything vibrating. It's about not being slowed down by electro-chemical processes, in the same way that we "living" folks are.

If you can partner with a real pro event trajectory jockey, you might have something there. That said, there are a lot of jerks on that side of the veil, and most of them are on the lookout for corporeals who would give anything at all to just be some version of special. You'd be well served to keep that in mind if you're thinking of going all the way with this search of yours. Let's just say that it will end with your trying to connect with someone or other from the Eternal Realm, and pretty much the only ones who are primarily focused on the old neighborhood (here) are the same types who circle the high school picking up bored strays long after they should've moved on with their lives. Maybe it'll work out for you, but the percentages aren't in your favor.

By the electro-chemical processes you mean letting go of things like love,hate,happiness,fear etc and enter the state of being nothing more then a vessel of a pure conscience? By that I mean no emotions or emotionally forced thoughts etc. I entered that state once back in my teens and it felt like someone sucker punched me and said "this is not for human eyes stay the # out!"

In that state you feel no emotions, no peace, no bliss,no electro-chemically forced thoughts! You just remain a consciousness and that is all. Kinda opens up your eyes to the illusion what this world is and the capabilities that can be achieved.

Is this some what the state you are referring to?

Also regarding vibrations they are merely responsible for keeping things together and allow the silly sods (the living) to think reality is as real as their emotions. I do tend to dwell on the side of questioning what this really is! After the above experience.

I guess it explains why I am trying to dig deeper.

You do seem to be more knowledgeable then the several individuals I met on here. *rubs chin

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: VitaArcanum

Oh man when I saw that I was like me too ever since my wife cheated and took all my money and has me trapped in some crappy country song. But alas if you ever find the real deal let me know.

I will do good sir and it seems to me the NorEaster has some insight.. if only he would let me probe his brain

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well at least let me know if the real deal has a sister.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
Well at least let me know if the real deal has a sister.

Hahaha... will do

I'm pretty sure her name is Lucy she is one hot ##### and reins over the realm religious falks call hell

just kidding!

Will notify you if she does tho

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Dose she cheat and steal money. If so im not interested

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm afraid you won't find that here or anywhere for that matter as there is no such reality of supernatural magic. But, you won't believe that. I studied, searched, believed and performed myself, but it's not real. UB2120 gave a very eloquent history of magic there on the first page.

Study science.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcanum
Hello there,

You can call me V!
I am looking for the real deal and since Magic is really sort of like Metaphysics, because magic is both Magic and Science. I hope that I am posting it in the correct section.

I had an odd mark on my right hand and made a thread in which many pointed out that it was Chaos Magic.

I know ATS is filled with individuals from all walks of life and a few very interesting individuals as well.

Thus, I am looking for someone who dwells in the region of Chaos Magic not parlor tricks or cheap $2 crap. I mean the real deal and by the real deal you know what I mean.

I know this probably sounds like a crazy Craig's List advertisement

I tried searching the net but there was not much useful stuff, thus I am here. Hopefully someone will shed some light on the topic and what is to be done.

You want the truth ? You can't handle the truth! Sorry couldn't help myself

Through my own tests regarding magick, metaphysics etc..the one common denominator is that the success is determined by how much you truly believe an outcome will occur. Although I have a lot of knowledge on the subject I am unable to put it into words but I can recommend some reading material..the first book that "opened my eyes" was the secret teachings of all ages, by Manly P Hall, it mostly contains studies of metaphysics including Pythagorean theories regarding sacred mathematics and geometry.

Furthermore the above mentioned book speaks of other subjects that when all understood as "one" should lead you to a deeper understanding of the mysteries of the universe. A more mainstream book I have also read is titled "high magic" by Frater U.:.D..it concerns mostly studies of Egyptian magick, sigils, demonology, rituals and power stances that increase your ability to successfully complete your rituals..among other things. I personally used one of the rituals to summon a demon by the name of Bune..it worked, and successfully scared the crap out of my roommate who believed it to be complete B.S, but it had it's downfall for my roommate, because shortly after the ritual his mother became deathly Ill. The reason I was unaffected was because for one I had already summoned him long before and made my pact, and two I was standing inside the ritual circle, he was not...

Finally, all I can say is don't mess with things that you don't want to deal with for the rest of your life, if you want more clarity on that statement look at my previous posts regarding my loved ones becoming possessed etc..it's not fun when you can't love someone without them turning and trying to kill you, the knowledge I gained was not worth it.

PS: for whoever read my statement, spare me the "your going to hell" Christian theology speak, or the "your schizophrenic" b.s, although I laugh most times when reading it this post is meant to be a serious discussion

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Hello there,

You can call me V!
I am looking for the real deal and since Magic is really sort of like Metaphysics, because magic is both Magic and Science. I hope that I am posting it in the correct section.

I had an odd mark on my right hand and made a thread in which many pointed out that it was Chaos Magic.

I know ATS is filled with individuals from all walks of life and a few very interesting individuals as well.

Thus, I am looking for someone who dwells in the region of Chaos Magic not parlor tricks or cheap $2 crap. I mean the real deal and by the real deal you know what I mean.

I tried searching the net but there was not much useful stuff, thus I am here. Hopefully someone will shed some light on the topic and what is to be done.

Through my own tests regarding magick, metaphysics etc..the one common denominator is that the success is determined by how much you truly believe an outcome will occur. Although I have a lot of knowledge on the subject I am unable to put it into words but I can recommend some reading material..the first book that "opened my eyes" was the secret teachings of all ages, by Manly P Hall, it mostly contains studies of metaphysics including Pythagorean theories regarding sacred mathematics and geometry.

Furthermore the above mentioned book speaks of other subjects that when all understood as "one" should lead you to a deeper understanding of the mysteries of the universe. A more mainstream book I have also read is titled "high magic" by Frater U.:.D..it concerns mostly studies of Egyptian magick, sigils, demonology, rituals and power stances that increase your ability to successfully complete your rituals..among other things. I personally used one of the rituals to summon a demon by the name of Bune..it worked, and successfully scared the crap out of my roommate who believed it to be complete B.S, but it had it's downfall for my roommate, because shortly after the ritual his mother became deathly Ill. The reason I was unaffected was because for one I had already summoned him long before and made my pact, and two I was standing inside the ritual circle, he was not...

Finally, all I can say is don't mess with things that you don't want to deal with for the rest of your life, if you want more clarity on that statement look at my previous posts regarding my loved ones becoming possessed etc..it's not fun when you can't love someone without them turning and trying to kill you, the knowledge I gained was not worth it.

PS: for whoever read my statement, spare me the "your going to hell" Christian theology speak, or the "your schizophrenic" b.s, although I laugh most times when reading it this post is meant to be a serious discussion

Hey there I sent you a U2U with an interesting question

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Hello there,

You can call me V!

The circle represents unity and purity which is why it doesn't effect the caster. Also which is why reverse summonings are also possible to keep whatever you bring in trapped within the boundaries.

Regarding why your room mate was effected is because Fear! It is the strongest weapon and curse! He got off lightly as well, usually they tend to kill you on the spot as soon as they smell fear. I guess instead they decided to torture him

Also I'm not afraid as I got rid of the primate/primitive thing such as love. Emotions are what keeps us limited and in chains. I had an experience in my teens when I realized things like hate,fear,love,happiness etc. Are nothing but both sides playing the fence, in reality when you get rid of it you are a mere vessel with a conscience. No longer effected by the electro-chemical primitive drive.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Power will do you absolutely no good with out the truth.

First seek the truth and then you will have both.

Save yourself many years of wasted time and learn from those who have already been down the path you are headed.

One good analogy is Scientology...

If one wanted to learn everything there is to know about Scientology, what would be the best way to go about doing that?

By joining Scientology or reading Hubbard's books?

No, you won't learn SQUAT that way...

There is only one way and that is by studying those who experienced it first hand, learned the truth about it and got out.

Every single person inside of Scientology is massively deceived and Chaos Magick is no different.

All cults share the same common source.

The best way to learn the truth about it is by studying the lives of those who have gotten out of it.

Three examples:

Ex-sorcerer Ian Clayton, former occult Grand Master Lyke Uzorma, ex-witch Ana Mendez.

"Ian Clayton, a New Zealand prophet and father of four, is a man who found himself seemingly chosen by the demonic realm to become a great occult leader. At age 12, his growing awareness of God led him to the Bible and he started reading it from the beginning. Halfway through Deuteronomy he decided that it was full of rules and regulations and didn’t want anything to do with it. Just as he shut the Bible he heard a voice say, “Put your hand on top of the table and pick the table up.” Ian put his hand flat on the table top and it rose, sideways off the floor.

“It was an amazing power rush,” Ian explained. “Suddenly, I walked in power.” Spirits started materializing at night and taught Ian how to do things such as astral travel and psychic healing, pendulum diagnosis, use of herbs in healing and in gaining power, and the power of demons in the spirit world. As the lessons continued, people grew frightened of Ian’s power. Many would talk about the headaches they got after being around him—headaches Ian attributes to the demonic resonance of the spirit force around his life. Meanwhile, signs and wonders manifested in Ian’s life much to his surprise and others’ shock.

“I would put my hand out and it would go into the wall—not up against it,” he said. By age 17, Ian was frightened of his own power and turned into an introvert attempting to shelter himself from others because of the phenomena that would occur. According to Ian, the spirits taught him to become a psychic healer and he would lay hands on a body and take out the bits that were diseased. He could heal and he could kill with the same power that resided within him. “The moment I touched their flesh they submitted to the demon in my life. When I got angry at somebody I would release spirits and the people either were killed or became sick. At one point, my father got sick and my mother ended up in hospital because of my cursing them.”

Shifting Shadows of Supernatural Power

I had a visitation of Satan. He showed up like a beautiful angel, this angel of light this Satan himself showed himself the way he really was, and suddenly he took his mask off and I saw the devil face to face and he said to me I have come here to claim you as my wife and you will be married to me. When I saw the devil I said I'm not going to be married to you. And he said there's no way out, I already own you you have signed a contract with blood and I own your soul and you are to serve me. And I said I will never marry you... well there's no way out I am your master and you will have to do whatever I ask you to do.

From that moment on there was a war that started, I was not going to submit to whatever he wanted me to do but a war started and he started to send demons to torment me. It was like feeling I was being ripped up from within, and the torment the pain, I would spend weeks just weeping and weeping tormented without being able to do nothing, just being under the foot of the devil for entire weeks, the pain in my soul was so strong... It was destroying everything around me. My family was totally torn into pieces...

And when we think about witches and warlocks they always boast like if they have all the power, like if they have everything under control, the truth... we were all tormented, the truth is we were all weak, the truth is we were serving the father of all lies and we were living a lie that we knew, we were putting a facade we were boasting in our pride but the truth there was brokenness in each and every one of us and we were just waiting for the moment that the devil would hit each one of us.

I started to discover something, I started to discover the devil was not as mighty as we presumed he was, there were certain people the devil could not touch. So one day in one of the visitations of the devil I challenged him, and I said you promised that if we serve you you would give everything we ask and we are bringing all these people to you and you cannot touch that person that we are trying to destroy, why is it that you cannot do this? Why is it that you cannot do that? Why is it that you cannot touch and destroy that marriage that we have been asking you to destroy?

Why is it that you cannot touch that person? Why is it that you've been telling us that you have all the power when you don't? And I spoke this word face to face to the devil. That day I signed my sentence to death, after that moment the spirit of death was after me day and night. During all that year I was at the brink of death, major tragedies, I was assaulted, I was in a fire, four different times the devil wanted to kill me.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

1) Chaos Magic is not a cult. It's a method.
2) It has absolutely NOTHING to do with Scientology.
3) It has nothing to do with "Satan"

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorEaster
To actually connect with "the real deal" you'd have to partner with a passed human being with deep knowledge concerning event trajectory manipulation, since this is the only means of affecting the Material Realm in a "magic" sense of what that means. The reason for the need to partner is that - as a material human being - you're incapable of initiating an event trajectory change within this Material Realm. This is due to the fact that by the time you're aware of the instant (quantum) of Now, it's anywhere from .5 sec - a full 7 sec in the rear view mirror, and long past your capacity to affect the progression of anything at all.

This is the science behind why magic isn't possible for a living person. Magic tricks are one thing, but real magic isn't possible. Real magic can only be possible if the in-progress trajectory of a slice of on-going reality can be intentionally manipulated in real time. Non-corporeal (passed) human beings can do this, since they don't require material brains to process and then initiate purposeful action responses. They can affect the instant of Now in real time, as a result. I guess you can see it as a higher vibration if you want, but it's not about anything vibrating. It's about not being slowed down by electro-chemical processes, in the same way that we "living" folks are.

If you can partner with a real pro event trajectory jockey, you might have something there. That said, there are a lot of jerks on that side of the veil, and most of them are on the lookout for corporeals who would give anything at all to just be some version of special. You'd be well served to keep that in mind if you're thinking of going all the way with this search of yours. Let's just say that it will end with your trying to connect with someone or other from the Eternal Realm, and pretty much the only ones who are primarily focused on the old neighborhood (here) are the same types who circle the high school picking up bored strays long after they should've moved on with their lives. Maybe it'll work out for you, but the percentages aren't in your favor.

By the electro-chemical processes you mean letting go of things like love,hate,happiness,fear etc and enter the state of being nothing more then a vessel of a pure conscience? By that I mean no emotions or emotionally forced thoughts etc. I entered that state once back in my teens and it felt like someone sucker punched me and said "this is not for human eyes stay the # out!"

In that state you feel no emotions, no peace, no bliss,no electro-chemically forced thoughts! You just remain a consciousness and that is all. Kinda opens up your eyes to the illusion what this world is and the capabilities that can be achieved.

Is this some what the state you are referring to?

It's not a state of mind, it's a natural physical limitation that corporeal humans have that passed humans don't have. Reread my statement. It refers to the inability of the corporeal-addled mind to get ahead of any progressing event-trajectory due to its own experience of conscious awareness always being at least a half-second behind the quantum instant of Now. The passed human mind (having left that slow-processing brain behind) is not similarly crippled, and is therefore capable of messing with on-going change trajectories in a manner that could be viewed as magic by those who still have their conscious awareness primarily focused on the Material Realm (we'd be those folks, by the way).

Also regarding vibrations they are merely responsible for keeping things together and allow the silly sods (the living) to think reality is as real as their emotions. I do tend to dwell on the side of questioning what this really is! After the above experience.

I guess it explains why I am trying to dig deeper.

There's no "vibrational" difference between us (corporeal humans) and them (non-corporeal humans) other than the 24/7/365 commitment to these brains that we're still working with. Then again, as material manifestations, we're each still in a developmental gestation and they've already emerged from that gestational phase, so it's not something that any one of us should be in any hurry to "progress" out of. You kinda want to remain in ongoing development as long as possible - as would be the case in any progressive development situation. Progressive development is a good thing. It shouldn't be intentionally aborted; at least not by the "fetus" itself.

You do seem to be more knowledgeable then the several individuals I met on here. *rubs chin

You have no idea. Seriously.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

Teach me oh wise one

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

I am not sure I understand the need to use non-corporeal humans. I can understand using non-corporeal beings such as elementals or angelic/demonic beings but not passed humans.

When I get to a passed-human stage, I will be able to do all kinds of tricks. I will be able to make anything appear or disappear; travel around the galaxies and get anything that I could wish for instantly. This is something that we will all experience. However, there is no fun if we can have everything we want. Passed-humans are only going through a transition and would have no time to hang around helping 'corporeal' ones. I'd be suspicious of any such help anyway.

Magic can only be achieved by those in incarnation. Magic only exist for those who are bound by space and time but are able to transcend it. If you are not bound by space and time (eg a discarnate human) everything is possible and you don't need magic; in fact it could not exist for a non-incarnate.

Just my viewpoint.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

The real deal is right in front of your face, so close you don't see it.

I would not call up anything to do work for me, you might find something, that is hard to get free from.

Other than The Holy Spirit, or your guide, higher Monad of self.

Study, The Tree of Life.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO
But... sir or mam the tree of life is part of Pagan and Merlin based arcana teachings, there ain't no Jesus in that!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

a reply to: OOOOOO
But... sir or mam the tree of life is part of Pagan and Merlin based arcana teachings, there ain't no Jesus in that!

Sorry, but you have only shown how little, you know, of what is being related here.

Your knowledge of The Christ, also seems lacking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join