originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
a reply to: iclimbtowers
You know, for the headache that ladies get every night around bed time!
- Yes Ibuprofen, it`s good against infections also
- Fish Mox
- Get No.36 Bank Line, much better as Paracord and much lighter Link
get this one, lots of crappy ones also on the market
- "Emergency Mylar Blankets"
, only get the ones with orange side, or much better get reusable ones, can be used as shelter cover as well
- Trapping cost much less energy, lots of options there, but the No.36 Bank Line is very good to use for it, Conibear #110 4/6 pieces, get anise oil
for luring most animals, about 6 to 12 speedhook(s) for fishing + different PowerBait, Trot Line (you can make them yourself with hooks (get plenty of
them) + Bank Line + normal Fish Line (also get plenty)
- Tool Sharpeners
- First Aid Kit
- A Garmin Handheld GPS which you can upload maps to it and which uses lithium (very important) batteries and put a good map on it
- Headlight(s), Petzl has some good ones, and again uses lithium (very important) batteries
- Lots of socks, sound silly, put having dry socks is more important (Trench Feet) as to having clean underwear
- Dry Bags
- Fiskars X7 axe, not the X5 to short, not enough leverage
- Ear plugs for when you need to sleep under a tarp, you will get crazy with rain because of the noise
- Mosquito net
There are more things, but can`t come up with them right now.