It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What Will You Take To Defend Against Ebola ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: QuietSpeech

I won't be trying to boost my immune system.....I've read in more than one place that is not the best course of action.
For examaple:

1. Do NOT "boost your immune system" - you'll just fuel the virus.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For me, antinflammatories are the way to go.
One thing I've added to my diet in ever increasing doses is fresh [grated] ginger....and to a lesser extent turmeric.
I avoid omega-6 fats as much as possible
altmedicine.about.com...

www.naturalantiinflammatory.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Will Ginger and Turmeric combat this nasty virus spreading across America just now?

Because vaccinations are not protecting people as this nasty 'Bug' is affecting the Vaccinated. But for some reason the Media are blaming the Unvaccinated again!

They always do that. Like saying your Unvaccinated kid can't go to school amongst vaccinated kids in case they give them a bug! Usual of the media though appealing to the masses that are too stupid to see the deception.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The point I made was that the thread asked matter-of-factly "what will YOU take to DEFEND against Ebola"?

That is highly misleading since one cant take anything to prevent against it as yet.

That title is not worded that way at all. At that makes the supposition by some that they better hurry up and find out what to take, and that there really IS something that they just dont personally know about yet.

There is nothing anyone can take as yet.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

I had mentioned in this thread to take Zyrtec and I have no idea why I thought Zyrtec was a zinc based med but it isn't.

Cold-eeze is the one I was thinking of. The scientific name is zinc gluconate I'm pretty sure. Prolly many name brands besides cold eeze.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

Last I heard it was suspected this virus may be a side effect of the polio virus no? Many many cases in India I believe.

Didn't we just have a bunch of nurses threatened to keep quiet about some alien kids and their "severe respiratory issues"?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

I didn't think there WAS a vaccine against entero???

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
law of cellular biology states a virus cannot replicate in an oxygenated environment also proteolytic enzymes would kill the virus the most potent source of these are papaya and pineapple although other fruits do have these.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I have read that too. I think they are referring to kids who have been vaccinated period, but I could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I will be using colloidal silver as well. I am EXTREMELY immuno-compromised and will also add in vitamin C.

originally posted by: Tedgoat
I will be making Colloidal Silver. No DNA choosing killer ZMAPP. No nasty Mercury filled Vaccine.

Colloidal Silver will do for me!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think the only real solution is to islolate your self from a hot spot where someone picks it up, Garlic aint gonna do anything once you ve gotten it
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
All it takes is a 2 week complete shut down and universal quarrentine, if after 2 weeks you aint dying... you aint got it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join