It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just looked at UFO through telescope... should still be visible now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm in Salt Lake City and I just watched for about 10 minutes as an unidentified 'floating' obect went down below the mountain. From SLC it was about 130 to 140 degrees from north and about 45 degrees from horizon. I don't know if it was moving, or if it was the turning of the Earth I was observing. There have been recent reports in Draper UT of glowing orange orbs, and this morning the Salt Lake valley enjoyed a very large meteorite falling.

If someone in the south of the US could look at the sky, maybe Denver or Texas we could compare notes. I took a picture through the telescope with my phone, I don't know how it looks yet, just trying to start this thread quick. Honestly, it looked just like a large weather balloon bubble, and that's what I'm going with, but my mom was looking through binos, and said she saw a different one she spotted drop down quickly.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Phone pictures negative. Nothing shows.

When I first spotted it, it looked like Venus just after dawn when the sky is blue, but it's still barely bright enough to see, but I grabbed the binos and it looked more like a bubble, so I assumed weather balloon.
edit on 777 by Mon1k3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Check out an on-line star/planet map of the skies. Maybe it was Venus. If you just happen to look in the right place in the sky in the day time, if can be visible as a "light" in the heavens. I'm assume you are saying it went down in the western sky so that would be another clue that it was not a UFO. An apparent slow motion is also a good clue that it was not a UFO but a heavenly body.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I initially thought it was Venus when I first saw it, and it did remind me of times that I'd looked at Mars through a weak telescope. Looked like a ring of wiggly fire through the refraction.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mon1k3r

first time i ever used a telescope i was a kid and didnt know what i was doing...i looked at the moon and my eye lashes got caught in the view and for a few seconds i thought i was seeing some kind of alien....quickly i discovered my error and realized it was only eye lashes....or was it?!

now i always use binos

too bad you couldn't tell if it was moving at all for sure

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Try Stellarium.org Punch in Your coordinates, or better yet, Your neighbors just in case, and it'll show You the sky above...

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
check out the Breckenridge UFO thread and
see if it looks like what you saw.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-10-2014 by UnderKingsPeak because: link

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I saw this in Sydney, Australia on the 2nd October in the day.

I first thought it was a planet lit at a certain angle, but people were saying that it was a weather balloon.

I had a quick look through a telescope, it was spherical and looked metallic.

I looked at google sky and couldn't match it with any planets or the ISS.

All the best,
Sam

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Sometimes even without a telescope can see very strange stars, which move across the sky changing trajectory, sometimes several of them and they move in unison.
interesting.
edit on 10-10-2014 by radrad999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The only problem is their observation, sometimes in the presence of the telescope does not have time to put on the object.
And sometimes there is no time to take a camera.
But the most difficult thing is to shoot them at night without night vision device is very difficult.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: allusernamestaken
I saw this in Sydney, Australia on the 2nd October in the day.

I first thought it was a planet lit at a certain angle, but people were saying that it was a weather balloon.

I had a quick look through a telescope, it was spherical and looked metallic.

I looked at google sky and couldn't match it with any planets or the ISS.

All the best,
Sam

Sometimes their stealth mode decreases and they are really similar to the balls, but it's not it's not balloons.
In UFO often encountered Metal shine.
And the video is?
Thank you for your message.

top topics

join