It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States --VS-- Europe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillyTheCat
Devil Wasp......firstly......don't call me "Dude" I still have contacts at CTCRM and the odd couple of hundred flutter kicks, followed by 30mins of burpees tends to offend! LOL

Go right ahead and call them, i enjoy exercise. The higher the challange the more fun.

Yeah I hear what you are saying, but when you get your Green Lid it will be the yanks that you will fight alongside (Iran, N Korea etc?????) with our European friends taking the moral high ground and saving money and the lives of their fellow countrymen.

I don't think i will be fighting alongside anyone BUT the RN unless of course you guys run outa tifs.

Why would we want to go into those countries, seriosly there is no proof there are weapons there except nukes but its A ok for the USA to have them????

Look at every major conflict in the last 50 years or so and tell me who the real major players were who were involved.
PS - Remember......its only pain!

The US cause they are fighitng their own creations. Iraq was our fault though.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ok I'm going to try not bring to this off topic as much as I possibly can.

Problem-Reaction-Solution
It's probably the simpliest formula to control the world.

Problem - Create a problem.
(Two planes crash into the WTC, it's the worst terrorist attack in US History)

Reaction - Wait for a reaction from the people.
(We must get those terrorist! Damn Arabs! Are you a terrorist? It's time to go to war)

Solution - Provide a solution for the people. This solution in turn, creates another problem. The cycle begins over again. It's perpetual.
(Patriot Act, War on Terrorism, Limitations of freedom for higher security)

So would a terrorist organization pit two superpowers to go head to head? Unlikely. Creating fear and terror in the people is much more effective.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Devil Wasp........I'm not a bloody yank! We went through all this about 2 months ago!

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Devil Wasp........I'm not a bloody yank! We went through all this about 2 months ago!

Afraid i was not present......
Well this has changed my view allow me to ask you a question as one briton to another , why do you think america is a better ally than the EU?
Because its militarily stronger?
Because it makes us look like a strong power?
Because we speak the same language?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
DW...probably all 3, along with the cultural differances that the rest of Europe has.

Do you honestly rate the Spainish Army above the USMC?????. I have worked alongside both and believe me, there is no comparison!

I don't know if you are aware of this, but most of Europe don't actually like us, and look on the UK as a threat to their economies dur to alliegence with the US.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

DW...probably all 3, along with the cultural differances that the rest of Europe has.

Do you honestly rate the Spainish Army above the USMC?????. I have worked alongside both and believe me, there is no comparison!

I don't know if you are aware of this, but most of Europe don't actually like us, and look on the UK as a threat to their economies dur to alliegence with the US.

i rate the USMC as good and superior to most armies but with american policies at the moment i dont believe that it is a smart move to be with them.
Europe is our neighbors not the US, we need to get some links with them before we look across the atlantic.
They are not worried about our economies its the USAF bases here and us becomeing the 51st state.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well mate all I'll say is that if you pass out from CTCRM and do an operational pierhead jump to some crap area of the world, I'll bet a months pay that it will be the US who are our allies.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Well mate all I'll say is that if you pass out from CTCRM and do an operational pierhead jump to some crap area of the world, I'll bet a months pay that it will be the US who are our allies.

I am not planning on joining the marines , i changed my mind on that after i looked into RN jobs.
I am going to try and become a sea comando once i get my tif's (hopefully)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join