It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

forms of meditation may alter the brain / can we test scientificly our ability?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
*double post*
sorry.....

[edit on 12/7/2004 by Juanita]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Lady S this is an even better one..shows you the associated colours and stones to each chakra..

www.chakra-stones.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
A true meditative state is painless.

Oh, and I accept each day as a gift, to practice tolerance and show love; To work at being the most useful person I can for that day. I would say that I, and everyone for that matter, can handle what is given to them, day by day.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus_Re
Lady S this is an even better one

Hey!!?? Are you knocking my site!?

Just kidding! LOL There are a lot good sites out there on this subject.

[edit on 12/7/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Originally posted by Horus_Re
Lady S this is an even better one

Hey!!?? Are you knocking my site!?

EEeemmm...did I just post your site ....I'll go back and look..I just did'nt look long enough to pass any judgement,I wouldn't anyways I appreciate ,I was gonna say all the ssites out there..now you got me..puzzz..;oopss

Just kidding! LOL There are a lot good sites out there on this subject.

[edit on 12/7/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Was it best crystals...that's a great one..as I said I flicked past,now I saw the coloured pics of the stone.The stone in the kids coner..That's a rugh piece of amethyst..I have one just like it and also a small one round my neck,and a daimond wth a piece of tiger iron stone in it.I let make in Antwerp..They are amongst my dominant stones..
Great site I'm going back to have an even better look....

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Horus_Re]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Very interesting. I also have low blood pressure. Sometimes I can sense that someone (including strangers) have a terminal illness too. I don't practice much meditation but find myself many times in a meditative state when I get info/visions. As for stones, I do find myself going out of my way to purchase (at whatever cost) if I'm truly drawn to them (sometimes not knowing why). Different stones serve different purposes for me depending on what I want to achieve. They are quite helpful indeed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join