a reply to: tinner07
They did say they deteriorate slowly in season 1 i think it was?
[Spoiler alert ahead. read at your own risk]
After the prison. You would think they would have had a back up plan if they separated again like the first time.
Few things that doesn't make sense.
1. They have white teeth. What are they using to clean there teeth?
2. Reality they shouldn't be looking healthy weight. Look at Daryl for example. He is muscular and the low amount of food won't sustain the muscle.
They should be losing weight dramatically from low intake of food.
3. Radiation. Building that require human attention like the hydro building (or whatever that produces electricity) would exploded over time. It will
cause radiation to expose over the world.
4. Where are they getting food? It would be next to impossible. Food will riot and gone. It won't last forever.
5. They should be suffering from major health problems. With the low intake of food. They should be suffering from vitamin lose, mineral lose and all
that. This make the human body expose to health risk because the immune system would be weak.
6. Parasitic infections. The way they live is a high risk of parasites. Parasites eggs can live in the ground, animals, eggs can even transfer from
7. High wound infections. They don't live in a clean enivorment. They live dirty.
8. They have unlimited ammo switch doesn't make sense.
9. When they brought everyone to the prison. How are they getting food?
10. Prison showers. Where are they getting the water? How is it possible?
11. Amount of clear water or clear water in general. Makes no sense. If they did find water it should be dirty looking.
Many other things as well but those are the ones i think about when the show is compared with reality. Realistically, they should be dead by
starvation if walkers/zombie don't get them first.
edit on 29-9-2014 by CaptainHook because: (no reason given)