It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The walking dead fans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Who cares ? Daryl being gay wont make him any less of a tough S.O.B. I still liked Merle better.

Also... ain't Beth something like 14-15 years old ? I know this is the apocalypse but it's still Primetime Television. Also, I think they've been trying to set her up as Carl's love interest.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

If you follow the comic books there's a few openly gay characters but i'm willing to bet 100$ that the gay character will be the ironically named "Jesus". Guys one of the baddest hand to hand fighters the Walking Dead ever saw. They didn't even announce he was gay until way after he was introduced. It's 2014. who cares ?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
i'm still waiting for an end of days show thats satisfying, walking dead in my opinion has got bogged down in soap opera drama

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Here's my Daryl prediction;

Daryl changes his name to Darlene Dixie and trades his crossbow in for hair bows, black nail polish and a tramp stamp that reads "Ms. Thang" .
He and Beth become BFF's until they share the same love interest for Tyrese. This soon leads to an all out hoe down cat fight.
Once again Rick has to loose his grip on reality and conjures up Lori to help him figure out what to do.
Carl goes on to...wait no one gives a damn about Carl.
Exciting season ahead!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Here's my Daryl prediction;

Daryl changes his name to Darlene Dixie and trades his crossbow in for hair bows, black nail polish and a tramp stamp that reads "Ms. Thang" .
He and Beth become BFF's until they share the same love interest for Tyrese. This soon leads to an all out hoe down cat fight.
Once again Rick has to loose his grip on reality and conjures up Lori to help him figure out what to do.
Carl goes on to...wait no one gives a damn about Carl.
Exciting season ahead!

Help me, I'm dying.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Read the Graphic Novel if you do not want to wait.....

2nd line

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent
Beth start out as a 16 but now she is a 18 year old.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I Personally think, know that a new character must be introduced for Daryl, you see Carol is too old/manly and ruined by life, and Beth is just too young and girly.

I see Daryl with a sexy/healer/biker type, a tough one equivalent to being in the Michone category.

They run off into the hills of the Ozarks to start making homemade medicines, soaps, and babies...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
We do not have sat tv anymore so is there someplace I can buy the episodes for cheap or even free without getting a trojan?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I hope they don't make the mistake of having Daryl fall in love or something like that. They have been slowly neutering his character for awhile now. You can't let these anti-heroes sway too far to one side. It always sucks the mystique right out of them.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I know exactly what you mean, I am thinking they should make a fallout tv series

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: antar
I like that idea or maybe a past friend that happened to be a female that he grew up with? Either or i don't care who he ends up with but your idea sounds interesting.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well if Daryl does turn out to be gay which I doubt, he will overcompensate by taking Carol and Beth into a polyamorous relationship.

Looking forward to this season.

And as was suggested in previous posts, if Daryll has sex with a walking dead, is it actually necrophilia?

Just a couple questions on the whole zombie thing, not that important because they do not exist, but for the sake of the show.

1) the zombies are constantly hungry for living flesh. Do you think their bodies are still deteriorating and if they do not eat they will eventually turn into a slush like substance?

2) the black girl with the sword. she cut off the jaws of some walkers and used them as a cloaking device. Why wouldnt they still want to try to eat her? I think they would still groan and chase her and try to stick their upper teeth into her flesh.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

#2 that is one of the reasons this show isn't as great as it could be, that and when characters are stupid and go skipping off by them selves then run into one zombie and they start running backwards for some reason and trip.
edit on 29-9-2014 by Shepard64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

They did say they deteriorate slowly in season 1 i think it was?

[Spoiler alert ahead. read at your own risk]

After the prison. You would think they would have had a back up plan if they separated again like the first time.

Few things that doesn't make sense.

1. They have white teeth. What are they using to clean there teeth?
2. Reality they shouldn't be looking healthy weight. Look at Daryl for example. He is muscular and the low amount of food won't sustain the muscle. They should be losing weight dramatically from low intake of food.
3. Radiation. Building that require human attention like the hydro building (or whatever that produces electricity) would exploded over time. It will cause radiation to expose over the world.
4. Where are they getting food? It would be next to impossible. Food will riot and gone. It won't last forever.
5. They should be suffering from major health problems. With the low intake of food. They should be suffering from vitamin lose, mineral lose and all that. This make the human body expose to health risk because the immune system would be weak.
6. Parasitic infections. The way they live is a high risk of parasites. Parasites eggs can live in the ground, animals, eggs can even transfer from human contact.
7. High wound infections. They don't live in a clean enivorment. They live dirty.
8. They have unlimited ammo switch doesn't make sense.
9. When they brought everyone to the prison. How are they getting food?
10. Prison showers. Where are they getting the water? How is it possible?
11. Amount of clear water or clear water in general. Makes no sense. If they did find water it should be dirty looking.

Many other things as well but those are the ones i think about when the show is compared with reality. Realistically, they should be dead by starvation if walkers/zombie don't get them first.

edit on 29-9-2014 by CaptainHook because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
DARYL DOESN'T EXIST!

*ahem*

Excuse me, I... I... don't know what came over me.

However, with so many great characters I hate seeing so many people fixate on just one! There is a lot going in TWD, ESPECIALLY, where character development is concerned. I really think they have done a great job translating the GNs to television. Glen is spot on and, though I think he is a little too dramatic sometimes, Rick is pretty spot on as well. The casting on that show is just top-notch. Although I did feel a bit jipped concerning the Governor.

And yes, there are openly gay characters in the comics but I think its more likely that Meryl will return from the undead and cook the group a nice Thanksgiving dinner before Daryl turns out to be gay.

Me? Team Glen all the way! That dude will NEVER die! Whoo!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

Ricks beard!!
Always rocking the stubble

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

All i need is Rick and Daryl then i'm good to go.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

Well... it is a TV show... I mean... no one would really want to watch a group of people sitting around wasting away, starving and dieing from horrible diseases and parasites... we want to see them killed by zombies! Yeah!

*and each other*

Yeah! And each other, totally! Ah... America!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

are you saying everything is possible because of rick beard?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

i'm just point things out out of fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join