It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The walking dead fans

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well, everyone is going crazy over Norman Reedus character Daryl Dixon. Some people want Daryl to be with Beth, some want Daryl to be with Carol or rick or michone. What i notice is the dramatic and emotional people are the one who want daryl to be with beth or carol.

I'm sitting here reading these comments on Tumblr face palming. Why does it matter who Daryl ends up with? Everyone is hyped up on what Daryl sexuality is and who he will end up with. Daryl is still a bad ass regardless of his orientation or who he with. He could be a necrophiliac and i still won't care. People be cray cray. They said if Daryl ended up with Beth that Daryl will be a pedophile (i'm like really.... both are adults).

For those who don't know The walking dead.

Daryl Dixon- age mid 30s to mid 40s (there is no exact age for him in the story)
images6.fanpop.com...

Beth Greene- Age 18
images1.wikia.nocookie.net...

Coral Pelitier (whatever you spell it)- Age mid 40s to mid 60s
media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

Man I saw a article the other day where they are considering making deryl gay or something lol Probably just a crazy rumour but I think it is more the women fans who are conscened with who he ends up with

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shepard64

Pretty much. Supposedly there is a gay character coming in season 5. XP if it's Daryl i still won't care.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I just hope they don't off anybody in the next two episodes,,,just way too soon..
edit on 29-9-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I won't mind bringing in a gay character but does it make me homophobic if I stop watching if daryl is gay? Actually it wouldn't just be that, I have never really been into the show as strongly as I have others.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

me too

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I would like to see him turn out to be a gay necrophiliac. That would be television history.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

no..well i don't think so anyways.

Daryl doesn't strike me as a gay guy. He more like a insecure guy that doesn't know how to express himself. so he acts out in anger when he is uncomfortable type guy. XP

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Ahahah that would be epic if deryll falls in love with a walker and has to deal with all the awkward stares from rick

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

lol the visuals of that. I was thinking about Daryl trying to have butt sex with a walker, lol.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Y a that is all it comes down to, it just doesn't make sense that he is gay and would feel forced. He is just like you said insecure and doesn't know how to express himself mainly because of the way he was brought up with his bro and father.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I like the show personally, and can't wait for it to come back. I would assume that Daryl will probably be with Carol, because they might catch a ton of flack for him being with Beth because she's like... Barely legal. But if they put Beth and Daryl together, it's possibly a way to kill them off together, as neither character exists in the comics.

It's not so much the fans saying who Daryl should be with that annoys me. It's just the Daryl fans. "If Daryl dies, we riot." 'If Daryl dies I'll stop watching." Oh shush. We both know you won't do anything. And he IS dying. His popularity is going to kill him. The director of the show has already said that. In real life popularity saves no one. Killing Daryl is a way to make it more 'realistic' to viewers.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

the writer threaten to kill off daryl because of the drama. What i been told.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

I have to say if Daryl did die my interest in the show would go down dramatically. Daryl and Rick are the only reasons i watch the season. I don't know if i would continue but it would be not as much fun watching..

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I doubt they will kill daryl, he is a big staple in that show. Everyone likes him.
I'll say it, I have wished they would kill of rick for a while, idk why but he just bugs me.
I know he is the main character and all but idc

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

i bet if he is going to die. Carl his son will be the death of him.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I watched just long enough to see the guys wife boning her new boyfriend. She thought her husband was dead, but his body was still warm. Yeah she really loved that guy..lol...
Could not get into the show.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

i know what you mean.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Ya I would agree,the kid seems to get him self in sticky situations.
And as far as OP goes, I bet they keep daryl single, keep the ladies happy

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

For real, that part almost turned me off to the show as well.
But watching him kill that guy later on in the show was a good scene.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join