It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling of Being Watched

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I am talking to WolfofWar in ats chat and he started to talk about this weird feeling. It turns out I get nearly the exact same feelings. For me I hear a noise it is like an eerie heartbeat it feels like it comes from all around me. It is like something waiting all around me. It feels like it is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. It is as if something is watching me. It feels like the �thing� is waiting. It sometimes feels evil and sometimes it feels good. Yet other times it feels like a mix of both. Does anyone else experience this feeling?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'll let some insite on the general feeling I have. Just talking about it shakes me up.

I have the feeling like I'm always watched, a figure, though invisible, I can feel, behind me, beside you, watching me at all times aslong as I'm alone and by myself. It feels like its mocking me, and staring me down in a sinister way. Its not evil feeling, but frightening. I can often hear a drum-like beat sound right outside of one of my ears, and a feeling of something touching me on my neck, or sometimes covering my eyes. Its always following me if I'm alone, and often I can even hear it make sounds in its direction, sometimes I can hear my voice being murmered out, other times its a crackling noise.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Whats strange is when you mentioned it in chat was that I had the same feeling 5 minutes after

I am actually having that feeling right now, its like something in my house is watching me (No Cpr its not my brother, ones sleeping the other is taking a shower and the other doesnt live with me). I have this feeling in my stomach and chest that im being watched...I know that my house is haunted but I dont no...sometimes it feels good...like im being protected...and others its not good, like someone is trying to harm me

But if it is a spirit what would it want with us? Its hard to tell...if only I where a shaman...sure I can sence when spirits are around (its a specific feeling I have thats hard to describe) but if I were a shaman I could maybe find out what this feeling is

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Why do you think your house is haunted dark? Yeah it can go from feeling good to evil to inbetween.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I get this feeling alot, mostly when alone. What is really strange is when it is almost as if you hear someone speaking (no, I don't believe I'm crazy....and neither do I)

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
I am talking to WolfofWar in ats chat and he started to talk about this weird feeling. It turns out I get nearly the exact same feelings. For me I hear a noise it is like an eerie heartbeat it feels like it comes from all around me. It is like something waiting all around me. It feels like it is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. It is as if something is watching me. It feels like the �thing� is waiting. It sometimes feels evil and sometimes it feels good. Yet other times it feels like a mix of both. Does anyone else experience this feeling?

I can explain if you want to understand that is..
That feeling is because there is someone doing all of that, its you.. the real you that listens to the symbolic you in your head. Ever realize all of your thoughts are based on concepts? Their does lie within you a person who listens to you, and fully controls you, without you knowing it.. the unconcious you....
To explain the feelings.... Bad or Good..
is because your mind is VERY powerful (look around you, we created all this)
soooo, in realizing that fact... We know both Good and Evil, we know what both are... or have a concept of what it is (when you get older) when your a child you have no concepts period, you are literally a sponge, reading like a computer, first the simplist things until comprehention sets in....
The Good and Bad is because sometimes we need to have those feelings (sort of like 'everything happens for a reason', like instead of feeling envious or greedy, or whatever you felt good or bad...) thats just an example.. because it all really depends on God... or the way you understand is... it all depends on the moment. the now.. the present.. *claps hands* ..

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
First of all, I agree that what you feel is how you are interpreting what you are feeling. Being in fear of the unknown, that would naturally stimulate the 'fight or flight' response; And that is an unpleasant feeling simply because it is hard to think through that kind of reaction.

It is good that you feel something. Tho it may be scary, there is no reason to worry. We are surrounded by another 'world' of entities. Just because you can't use your 5 senses to experience it, the simple fact that you are feeling this is using your "6th sense". Accepting that there are 'things' (for lack of better word) around us, you won't feel as tho 'they' are evil, anymore.

I used to be scared...But when I was never hurt or harmed in any way, I realized that I had nothing to fear. Just the unease of not being able to see 'them'.

The only thing that actually worries me now, is a storm. For some reason, a long time ago when a bad storm came in, I felt as though it were some kind of 'opening' - to what and where I have no idea. Ever since then, to this day, and during this day actually, I still have that same feeling. It is truly unnerving for me. I wondered today if it may be the connection to the properties that make up a storm - but I haven't investigated those properties. It would be along the lines of how a person gets a "weather headache" before a storm front moves through.

My unease there is also - you got it - fear of the unknown.

BTW - the more you think about it, the more you realize it's there. If it bothers you that much, get up and do something totally different, keeping your mind off of it, and deny the feeling. It will go away.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by skychief
I get this feeling alot, mostly when alone. What is really strange is when it is almost as if you hear someone speaking (no, I don't believe I'm crazy....and neither do I)

Sometimes I hear my name being called by whatever it is.
Juanita: Whenever I get scared by itI try to take my mind off it.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Yeah I'll often hear it whisper my name when I'm all alone, sometimes it whispers inaudibly. yesterday out of nowhere it said like "Audidbashelasha" or something.

In my minds eye, I can sortof see it. Its real tall, with a slender dark grey build, sortof a snickering smirk on its face.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hello!!
Feeling like I'm been watch happens to me to.
There is something or someone I can feel but
I can't see , in the backyard of my house around
a diferent building but still on the property.

What I feel is a male presence...a evil presence I feel
like runing away when I'm in that part of the house.

Once I said out loud "In the name of Jesus Christ I
demand you to leave" and everything was ok for a
while but "he" is back
What do you think?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by latinwolf
Once I said out loud "In the name of Jesus Christ I
demand you to leave" and everything was ok for a
while but "he" is back
What do you think?

yeah, I have the same feeling sometimes. Whether it's good or bad depends on my mood
If you look at it, except for the feeling there's nothing much to it. Whatever is causing it won't do more then that, so why even get scared/bothered. I tend to keep an open mind towards everything and try to put myself in 'other's shoes' and understand why do they (or it) acts as they do.
To cut the story short, my way is not to be affraid of anything and do what you can to help yourself/others (sometimes this isn't as easy as it sounds, trust me).

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I am always watching. Hehehe.

Maybe some day I'll record some of what I see in my blog.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
maybe it has something to do with the lights... THE LIGHTS!!!!!
But seriously, we could say everyone has that feeling. It's a sense overdrive that is sparked by being alone or being in the dark. it's from back when we were cave men and had to watch our backs all the time (y'know bears and what-not).

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by satchbfoot
maybe it has something to do with the lights... THE LIGHTS!!!!!
But seriously, we could say everyone has that feeling. It's a sense overdrive that is sparked by being alone or being in the dark. it's from back when we were cave men and had to watch our backs all the time (y'know bears and what-not).

Yes and no. While those instincts are true, they don't account for all those feelings in everyone. For example, these feelings often occur for me when I'm not alone and when it's daylight.

Sometimes while I'm at work, for example, in a brightly lit room full of machinery, I'll feel the presence of someone or something who isn't one of my fellow equipment operators. And no, I don't mean my bosses. With earplugs in, I'll hear people call my name, but nobody is there when I turn to look.

So yes, I've done the whole "being watched" deal before. You get used to it over the years when you grow up with the "I see dead people" routine. It's not necessarily something to be concerned with, but I understand the uncertainty that some people might feel from it, particularly if there's a feeling that the presence in question is of a less than friendly nature.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I get that all the time, especially after I see something move out of the corner of my eye.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I believe everyone has a guardian angel, so yes you are being watched all the time, as well as that God is watching you.

As for feeling evil presences watching you, yes they do too. You usually feel a sinking feeling in your gut, your hair might stand on end, and it's oppressive, stifling and you feel your heart beating faster.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Sometimes I look in the mirror and I see somebody else in my reflection. The reflection is of me, but the person I'm looking at is in another dimension.

Does that make sense? Like you're seeing yourself as a stranger and it's disconcerting.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
My two cents . . .
One time, I was shooting some hoops in my backyard, and I shot too wide and the ball went over the fence. I wasn't supposed to, I know, but I decided to climb the fence and get my ball back. It seemed quicker - and more fun - to do that than to go through the garage. So I did it. I hopped the fence, threw my ball back into my yard, and then began to climb back up the fence. Halfway up I stopped dead.
In my mind, I suddenly saw a bunch of black/purple storm clouds, gathering incredibly quickly. Something told me to look around, and when I did, I saw this huge dog running at me. I got up that fence really quick.
I sometimes get that feeling, and people think it's strange because they can almost never sneak up on me. It's like a "sixth sense".

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r

I believe, you have to extract these weird sounds from your feelings, and you have to categorize the rest in a logical way. After it's done, you'll get a clear picture of your feelings , which will be easy to allocate confidently.

I think, if someone has a mixture of emotions, sounds, etc in their mind, it's the result of ignorance, because he/she has no idea what to do with it. Perhaps you are gifted, perhaps you are paranoid, or perhaps there is nothing weird. You are to decide it.

Tak

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I belive that everyone gets this feeling in some way. I have had many experiences with it while alone and with friends. I get it often while in a certain area in a feild behind my house, its an unpleasant feeling that's for sure. After I felt it I became so freaked out I did't go there for a while...

I've never heard any voices that come with it, but i usually get a picture in my minds eye of a very large mucsley being. Sometimes I think that its just mounting fear, but then it feels worse than that.

top topics

join