It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is "They"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AllIsOne

www.youtube.com...

=They? Who the hell is they? + (Wild Bunch) has the answer'

Regards Bally

edit on 28-9-2014 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
"They" is actually "It". Rex Mundi, King of the World.

It is the voice in your head that you think is your own. It is the hand that does everything. It is the Eye that sees all.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Who owns the fed? Who owns almost all gold companies? Who owns the gold and diamond mines? Who owns the news medias(all forms)? Who owns most banks? Who owns Wall Street? Who owns the 7 major corporations? Who are the top investors? This would be your illuminati.
edit on 28-9-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

Keep in mind it's just a theory of mine.

Well not exactly visitors... In my opinion the human mind is of so much more capable. And some of the thoughts inside the human mind might not be induced by processes created in this universe. It's the white noise in all of our brains. We just call it noise but there might be a pattern in it. lets assume an average human has a thousand thoughts a day. And only a few of that are random seemingly without cause , and without reason. It are this thoughts that could steer a human , or a group into a certain direction. It's how in my opinion secret society's are formed because sometimes even at the highest level society members don't have any idea what they are doing. It's how I believe the illuminati operate. In essence there is no illuminati but just persons that 'play' illuminati. In that 'play' they act create and fantasize. A more or less random process from the point of our reality. But is it ? i beg to differ. Creativity , and randomness might actually come from outside this reallity from...THEM.

What to do

There is a tendens in this modern world that we all are constantly being bombarded with MIS/DIS and good information. In a way information is always translated into elektrical signals inside the human brain. And more signals means also more randomness / white noise. To arm ourselves we must cool down our brains (signal deprivation) and understand (as much as possible) where that randomness comes from. This means to arm us against THEM we must understand our own thinking first in every way.

Anyway thanks for the reply minkmouse.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TKMASON

Unfortunately, anyone truly WILLING to aid and assist anyone in need never actually makes it to high power positions. The ones that do seem to aid and assist those in need and are in high power positions are just, in fact, being controlled by THEM.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Could it be that You don't see "them" because You don't see a separation? What do You mean by Your screen name? AllisOne. If that is 'true' and not just a nom de plume, Then "They" are 'You'.

You've been here 7 years. What is happening is what You've and other 'awakened' folks have been waiting on. You're sensing it because although You see 'ALL as One' You feel something 'amiss'.. You got an 'infield promotion', perhaps You were thinking that a 'stairway to Heaven' ala some tale of Ascension? More animals and kids are now more attracted to You then before? You're ajna/intuition has kicked up and are more 'alert' to those around You like in public places? Although You don't sleep like You once did when You're "awake" (not really for most..) You've got a new found energy/pep?

When Mother Earth shifted dimensions/chakras, many got a 'blast' (instant upgrade).. What You're witnessing is the dying out of 'Yang' (patriarchal bologna) and those still vibrating at a lower frequency will eliminate each 'other'. This is Your 'eternal Yin' observing this..

So, sew, "No worries" Keep on Truckin'... "They" are on a different path than You. It isn't 'better' it isn't 'worse' it is 'different'. You're on separate paths/together..

namaste

'They' are 'You' and You are 'them'.. How do You like 'them' now? (Knowing the whole 'service-to-Self vs. Service-to-others?...see, 'others' can't claim that KNOWledge..

Ooohhhh...I like this...I like it a lot.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

It all boils down to some unknown entity or group that illicit control in society through subversive manipulation, whether it be aliens and secret technologies, or the wealthy elite and global governance. This theme is persistent in conspiracy theories and psychologically it represents the need to understand things that we deem to be outside of our control, yet, potentially, within the control of others.

The fear of being under secret control is paired with the fatalistic notion of a "final event" that both solidifies this control, and, makes this control known to the public at large, with the accompanying urge to "fight" ruled out by the existence of forces that serve to enslave the common man.

At the most primitive level one sees this "fate" as death itself, and "control" being a facet of the harbingers of doom.

The common thread however, is a fight between "good" and "evil" - the possibility that we can "win" by exposing such forces to the public and thus garnering enough support to overwhelm the "controllers".

The sad fact is, money is the control, and we are all governed by it in this world, the scope of the average citizen is their own domicile and their own family, as long as this is seen to be secure, concerns on a global level have little place in their mentalities.

To make the presence of subversive threats known is very difficult, not only to communicate, but also in order for the layman to even understand.

Those whom do have a clear and decisive picture of the whole "scheme" would find it near impossible to communicate, and those whom are on the "bandwagon" can only just parrot what they have heard and read.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Thanks for all the posts and links. It is appreciated.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

A rose by any other name?

The hidden hand(s)....

The true bloodlines...

One particular person always stood out to me from history. Napoleon Bonaparte.

To do all one is able is to be a man, to do what one would like to do is to be a God.

my favorite and probably most important quote ever:

History is written by the victors

If you wish to be a success in this world, promise everything and deliver nothing.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
"They" are whoever you view as your oppressors....
"They" are the shadows and tricks your mind plays on you
"You" are all you need to overcome "They"...

We all are players in this game... who will rise up and become the "They" for another generation who feels oppressed?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Tough question. Most will waste their time arguing whether these "hidden hands" exist or not, i wont. There is no way the human mind alone could enforce such a plan over millenias without ever losing face. There is at least one third party involved but probably more.

Truth is, past a certain point, the grand picture becomes clearer and you come to the realization that life is way more complex that expected. Existence will find ways to make itself real and apparent, it will do anything to expand itself in all ways possible. What does that mean? Simply that the physical world is but one amongst many. Try "archons" if you want a better grasp. Thing is, the more i go forward, the more it looks like a gigantic game where life and death are but mere "inconveniences". There are plenty of others worlds outside the human matrix and thats what makes life really exciting. Unfortunaly the transition requires more than simple efforts, thus only a fraction, a handful will naturally figure it out. And whats best, no outside help can cause this transition. Its personal and requires, most of the time, traumas and negative experiences to shed some light upon your path and even with this, if the circumstances arent in your favor, you might go in the opposite direction without even knowing, its that hard.

What hurts you, blesses you. Darkness is your candle.
edit on 14-10-2014 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I guess i suppose in short words they are aliens, they are very real they steer trends through dreams. They use arche types and ancient part of the human mind to manipulate us. We know not their purpose, however we could and should assume it is at the very least not beneficial to us as a speciecs. They rais the hair on the back of your neck when no ones around, most importantly they do not exist, and for you to believe in them makes you crazy.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
"They" is whoever the masses currently blame for their problems whether real or imagined.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I don't care who " They " are. " They " need their asses kicked.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join