It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is "They"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I keep hearing the same thing about sinister forces that are the real players behind world events. But who are they exactly? Supposedly, they are even higher up than the Illuminati, or Bilderbergers. Can somebody name names and also tell me what is their end game? If they wish everybody harm, they would end up doing their own dishes … ;-) Something doesn't add up.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
What have you been hearing?

Based on what you have heard, what/who do you think they are and what do you think their end game is?

And which world events? Natural? War? Politics?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AllIsOne

I'm not sure who "They" are but someone has decided to unroll a New World Order and it has been slowly gaining momentum. My guess is it's a mash of political, industrial including mining and power plants, media and bankers types all with something to gain.

I'm all for a NWO but my version is different to "Theirs"

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I have provided you with this helpful list.
www.forbes.com...
verall

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
I have provided you with this helpful list.
www.forbes.com...
verall

Lmao!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
They...you know....THEM. Mainly huge corporations, the global banking cartel, people within certain bloodlines. I would say the main objective of them, is to keep the lower classes slaving away to make them more and more money. I dont think they would want to get rid of the lower classes however. The weak ones are there to justify the strong. Their other main objective would be a one world government. With every country on the same level, following the same rules, we are much easier to control as a whole.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
They will see this and then were all in a world of sheit!
edit on 28-9-2014 by minkmouse because: hoping to self edit

edit on 28-9-2014 by minkmouse because: Inventing new words to please TPTB

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Here is a book about one of their agents

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The Illuminati is a distraction.

The Rockefellers, Bilderbergs, etc. All distractions.

The public arm of the "Illuminati".

They make the public think the rulers are inbred, insane, materialistic, wealthy clowns. They're not. They believe in spiritual sophistication. They believe in nature, unity.

They wouldn't even share the same air with people like Bush, Rothschilds, Kissinger, The Queen. They consider them servants and slaves just like us. Peasants who only follow orders.

Are "they" holding out out of selfishness, greed, bloodlust?

No.

They're holding out because we could never comprehend, understand and accept what truths exist.

Don't ask me, it's common sense. Their names will never be known and no, they will never, ever be usurped or dethroned.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

And this info comes from where?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

It's my opinion. And what's yours?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Mine is that's your opinion

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

Then why comment?

Your attempts at riling me up do not work.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Just trying to get where your point originated.
edit on 28-9-2014 by minkmouse because: klutzishness

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
They live amoung humanity.
They are the random component in our thought processes.
They live by steering our choices.
They are the man in the middle.
They cause people to act and to pretend without reason.
They control causality.
They form secret society's.
They steer humanity.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: raytheo

Well...it's on then! We must arm ourselves against these "men in the middle" It occurs to me at that point that you are talking about visitors from elsewhere...Overlords.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
They're the ones who made me write this story...

Oh, I happen to think this post is pretty darned close.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
From what it sounds like to me... they would be "anyone with a negative mindset". Because there are actually people in high power positions who will aid and assist anyone in need. It's all about your perspective and "theirs".

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Could it be that You don't see "them" because You don't see a separation? What do You mean by Your screen name? AllisOne. If that is 'true' and not just a nom de plume, Then "They" are 'You'.

You've been here 7 years. What is happening is what You've and other 'awakened' folks have been waiting on. You're sensing it because although You see 'ALL as One' You feel something 'amiss'.. You got an 'infield promotion', perhaps You were thinking that a 'stairway to Heaven' ala some tale of Ascension? More animals and kids are now more attracted to You then before? You're ajna/intuition has kicked up and are more 'alert' to those around You like in public places? Although You don't sleep like You once did when You're "awake" (not really for most..) You've got a new found energy/pep?

When Mother Earth shifted dimensions/chakras, many got a 'blast' (instant upgrade).. What You're witnessing is the dying out of 'Yang' (patriarchal bologna) and those still vibrating at a lower frequency will eliminate each 'other'. This is Your 'eternal Yin' observing this..

So, sew, "No worries" Keep on Truckin'... "They" are on a different path than You. It isn't 'better' it isn't 'worse' it is 'different'. You're on separate paths/together..

namaste

'They' are 'You' and You are 'them'.. How do You like 'them' now? (Knowing the whole 'service-to-Self vs. Service-to-others?...see, 'others' can't claim that KNOWledge..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join