It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Shapes...Why So Many?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I know there are a lot of people out there who feel all of those shapes are just what is conjured up on their own, but it is far from true. There are real craft that are non-human, and if you really want to know "why so many shapes" is a factor, just think of the billions upon billions of advanced civilizations that have had a beginning far longer ago than our young planet.

I laugh at the idea of "just because there are billions of stars and planets to the factor of septillion cubed, doesn't mean there is aliens"

Oh yes, it certainly does, and that is why so many shapes of different craft are seen. I've seen them, and many I know have seen the very large ones that mankind hasn't built and never will. We couldn't manufacture the materials for any of them, it would have to be hand me downs and donations.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
A lot of the shapes are kind of samey, and could easily be similar objects seen from different angles. Human recall is not perfect and we're capable of 'saucerizing' a lot of usual or unusual athmospheric phenomenon into something else. So four people could see a saucerish object and disagree on the details, or see some lights in the sky and have their imaginations run wild. Many UFO sightings last only for a short while. Not much time to establish details.

I've seen UFOs in the loosest sense of the word twice in my life. The second sighting lasted only several seconds, perhaps 20 at max. I only managed to established that it was not a bird, not an airplane, totaly noiseless, extremely fast for anything terrestial, black in colour and it looked cylinderish, but could have been saucerish if I was looking at it from sideways. A lot of UFO sightings are like this. They are over almost as soon as they started, leaving the witnesses confused over what they saw. I know I was. If I had stronger expectations of all UFOs being saucer-shaped I would have more likely to perceive it as "saucerish or cylinderish" instead of the other way around. A whole lot of fast-moving shapes can be intepreted as being something or other.

That said, not all sightings are so transient or open to interpretation. Just my 0.2€.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

So my question is that if whoever is visiting has indeed traveled such vast distances, why have so many shapes and sizes of recon vehicles when one size and shape would travel in more compact spaces.

Some of those may be probes from same MAIN STAR CRAFTS evaluating various interest here.
Others may be BLACK Craft native to EA*RTH
and others space based species...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I think the question should be: Why so few shapes?

Most of them are saucers or spheres. Clearly rotational symmetry is important to their operation.
Most witnesses observe that they spin.

Most of the hoaxed ones don't stick to this design pattern.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

I think the question should be: Why so few shapes?

Agreed. If we ever reach a technological point whereby aerodynamics aren't the primary focus of engineering/design, it seems reasonable to expect those shapes to be disc or spherical. Multi-directional might come to dictate the designs.

Most of them are saucers or spheres.

Most UFO sighting reports are points of light against the skies. They could be anything and any shape.

<< 1  2   >>

join