It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And here comes the punchline...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Am I helping Muslims ?

Well that`s an odd question for someone who just 3 days ago made thread which is Islamophobic and leads to polarization now doesn`t it ?

But the question isn`t so much about me, but about some of you who have read the thread.

From your moral high ground you actual think you help Muslims and go against the backlash which comes with talking about the problems.

But I can ask you some questions about it :

- Do you think it helped to stop the child molesting in The Catholic Church when they were covered up ?

- Do you think it `s any different regarding Muslims living in The Western Society and the problems it brings ?

- Do you think when you cut off the discussion, by saying/thinking it leads to Islamophobia and leads to polarization, your helping Muslims and it helps against the problems ?

And in the same way the cover ups didn`t help stop the child molesting in The Catholic Church, it doesn`t help the willing Muslims in Western Society one bit to not talk about it.

The willing Muslims in Western Society are afraid for the radicals too and don`t speak out against them because of that. But the more people and media are getting vocal about it, the more of them are getting angry about it because they are also looked at as if they are responsible for the problems and start to express themselves against it. They also feel supported and strengthened by media and non Muslims speaking out about the problems.

Smothering discussions and marginalizing the problems has been done along and it didn`t work, it only made things worse.

So you think your self-righteous attitude helps Western Muslims and the problems it gives to The Western Society ?

No It doesn`t, you`re only making things worse !

To the mods : I know it`s tied to the other thread and could have been placed in it, but I made a new thread about it because lots have moved on because the thread is "Islamophobic" and by so not interesting to look at anymore. But the punchline is important for people to know in this matter.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

No It doesn`t, you`re only making things worse !

Get over it and move on...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

You can`t get over somethings which is still there...?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Oh, you absolutely can. A man builds a massive fort on a mountain, go around it. You can selectively choose the things you realize about this world to the point that you are living in candy land as far as you are concerned.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

I have never been able to do that, but some can do that indeed.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Weird thing though, I was watching some TV from the last couple of days and came across 2 others and 120 Islamic scholars speaking out...

...and no, in my mind are going so many things around, it`s just one of many things I think only shortly of and it wasn`t constantly in my mind.

Why is jumping the gun actual the norm over at ATS, about all the last threads I made it seems people aren`t actual thinking and looking at the material and seems to know it right away.

So it actual seems there are more who are speaking out it`s needed to do so.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
As above so below, here's a hint, you have no control.

Everything ebbs and flows in a cyclic manner, nothing new under the sun as it were. We can't control the trajectory of mankind any more than we control the tides. You can only "help" those who genuinely wished to be helped. Trying to go against the "tide" of our cyclic "experience" is simply counter productive and really quite exhausting.

top topics

join