It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
My UFO experience happened three years ago in Pace, Florida.You probably have never heard of Pace and if you have then it may have been from watching the colbert report and he even made a joke about how unknown the place was.A history teacher from the high school had her students vote for a new president which apparently she wasn't supposed to do and people made a big deal about it but anyways...Me and my friend R went to a friend of his house so he could grab something that he had left over there.I stayed in the car and looked up stuff on my phone(I don't remember what).I looked up towards the house to see if he coming out and then looked out his window(driver side window and oh yeah I forgot to add that it was dark) and I see just as clearly as I could see the moon I seen a green sphere fly by at a high speed and relatively low.I was goin to get out of the car and see if I could still see it but there were trees in the way plugs it was goin so fast I' knew it wouldn't be possible.Unlike many would have done I didn't start screaming go omg a ufo whoaaaah! I sat there and just went huh...well huh...And I thought man I wish R would have been outside and seen it.He comes outside and back to the car shortly after and I tell him what I saw.He didn't believe me at first probably cause he knows I'll say something random and untrue then be like Nah I'm just messing around but this time I didn't.He then believed me and said that's awesome bro and some other words I don't remember.Where I seen it Pace is close to Gulf Breeze which I've been told is where the most ufo sightings occur.So thats it that's ny Ufo experience.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Flowfessional

I seen a green sphere fly by at a high speed and relatively low.

---
I was goin to get out of the car and see if I could still see it but there were trees in the way plugs it was goin so fast I' knew it wouldn't be possible.

Cool.

Did it make any sound, sparks or leave a vapor trail? I know, it was night. Sometimes city lights can illuminate that.

Was it consistently bright or did it "pulse" , varying in brightness as it went by?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The city is very small and the only lights were street lights n the neighborhood I was in.It was silent and if I remember correctly it was like the middle was a lightegreen the rest was a darker green n around it was like the middle.I guess it was pulsating or radiating.I wish I would have wrote it all down right after it happen.I wish I knew what it was doin and who was operating and just what it was exactly.I don't know if was a ship and it was emanating the green or what exactly.It's just weird how one it was silent, how fast it was going and why pace? Sucks not knowing

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The city is very small and the only lights were street lights n the neighborhood I was in.It was silent and if I remember correctly it was like the middle was a lightegreen the rest was a darker green n around it was like the middle.I guess it was pulsating or radiating.I wish I would have wrote it all down right after it happen.I wish I knew what it was doin and who was operating and just what it was exactly.I don't know if was a ship and it was emanating the green or what exactly.It's just weird how one it was silent, how fast it was going and why pace? Sucks not knowing

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Only green I've seen in the skies are certain meteors and that has been maybe 10 out of a couple hundred of meteors(shooting stars)

I would be quite gasped to see a solid green sphere fly by

How long was the encounter exactly? Any idea what you think the size of the sphere was? Have you seen a green meteor before?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The encounter only lasted maybe three seconds.I think I may have seen a meteor before but I'm not sure.If I did then I guess it was the night I was at my friend Ls house.He was inside and me n a few other friends were chilling on his trampoline freestyling and my friend sqk was rapping and no lie he says some rhyme about an alien or something and over the trees flies a meteor.Everyone thoughtIt was a ufo except me n my friend Sam.Well he thought fassure it was a meteor I was unsure.It was a big object n looked dark with green lights under it but I assure the experience I wrote about about the sphere was definitely no meteor.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I assure the experience I wrote about about the sphere was definitely no meteor

Okay, thanks for sharing.

top topics

join