It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Disclosure and an end to UFO/ET secrecy is Top Priority!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Former government and military officials, academics, professionals and ufologists seeking government disclosure and an end to UFO/ET secrecy.

1. Missouri University Professor calls for unfettered study of the UFO phenomenon.

Toronto (ZNN Press Room) University of Missouri-Columbia adjunct professor in Peace Studies Bill Wickersham has made a call for an unfettered study of the UFO phenomenon. Professor Wickersham joins the growing list of professionals, academics and former government and military officials seeking government disclosure and an end to UFO/ET secrecy.

In the Columbia Daily Tribune article published on September 8, 2014, Professor Wickersham points out several appropriate reasons why the UFO/ET issue requires serious study.

Wickersham reveals a stunning yet little known fact that philanthropist Laurance S. Rockefeller – a member of the internationally renowned Rockefeller family – tasked and funded UFO investigator C. B. “Scott” Jones Ph.D. to travel to Europe, China, Russia and other countries to gather data from government officials and ufologists regarding UFO activities in their country.

Professor Wickersham also reveals that according to Jones, there are a large number of government whistle-blowers who have already come forward to reveal much about government UFO secrecy and the U.S. government’s direct involvement in the UFO matter. In a particularly disturbing manner, as pointed out in Wickersham's Daily Tribune article, insider C. B. "Scott" Jones is quoted as saying that counter-intelligence programs, threats of fines and imprisonment by the U.S. government await those in official capacities within government and the military who dare to speak the truth about the UFO/ET matter. According to Jones, these threats appear to be becoming less effective as more and more former military and government officials come forward - renouncing their oaths of secrecy to publicly address the UFO/ET matter.

Wickersham goes on to outline the academic, political, social and religious reasons why the academic community must orchestrate a planetary response to the UFO/ET disclosure and contact issue in an unbiased and unfettered manner.

Professor Wickersham now adds his voice to those of a growing number of academics, professionals and government officials calling for studies on the UFO/ET matter and an end to UFO secrecy.
This impressive list includes:

Apollo 14 astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell,
Former White House Chief of Staff under President Bill Clinton Attorney John Podesta,
Princeton Professor and NASA astronaut the late Dr. Brian O'Leary,
Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard School of Medicine the late Dr. John E. Mack,
Former Canadian Minister of Defence the Hon. Paul T. Hellyer,
Watergate and Pentagon Papers Attorney Daniel P. Sheehan JD,
Former ICBM Launch Commander USAF Captain Robert Salas (Ret.),
Former U.S. Navy officer and photographic expert Professor Dr. Robert Jacobs, NASA astronaut the late Col. Gordon Cooper,
Retired McGill University Professor Don Donderi Ph.D.,
Professor of Physics at Stanford University Peter Sturrock Ph.D.,
Journalist Leslie Kean author of UFOs - Generals, Pilots and Government officials go on the Record,
Registered Washington D.C. lobbyist Stephen G. Bassett,
Former UK Ministry of Defence official and researcher Nick Pope,
Canadian author and nuclear physicist Stanton T. Friedman

READ MORE..

2. UK Ministry of Defence to release more UFO files next year.

The UK Ministry of Defence began a campaign in 2008 to release all of their UFO files, a process which supposedly had come to an end in June, 2013. However, in a response to a letter inquiring about specific UFO files, the MOD says it is treating the letter as a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, and as such has found the documents in question and will be releasing them. The FOI response says the files are being prepared to be released to The National Archives (TNA) of the UK, a process which may take 9 months.

The FOI response was released on September 16 as part of a weekly posting on the Ministry of Defence website listing FOI responses of the week. The document is titled, “Whether documents titled ‘UFO policy’ and 3 other documents still exist and if so are they still ‘classified’.”

The FOI response outlines that the documents were found and that they will be released to the TNA, making them available in about 9 months. The document also includes a table of the 18 documents to be released. They include several documents titled “Air Traffic Control Low Flying UFOs,” several others titled “ADGE UFO Reports.” and then, among others, the specific files requested.

READ MORE...

3. FBI document proves 'We are being visited by Aliens and they live here on Earth.'
A while ago the FBI uploaded an interesting pdf document on UFOs and Extraterrestrials on their website ‘The Vault’.

An official document, dated July 8, 1947 was delivered to Mr. Hoover, FBI director. Below pdf document - Page 22.

The document says:

1. Part of the disk carry crews, others are under remote control.
2. Their mission is peaceful and they are considering to establish on our planet.
3. These visitors are human-like but much longer in size.
4. They have no planet such as we live on earth. They come from their own world, an ethereal world that is linked to our own, but we cannot perceive it.
5. The bodies of the visitors and the craft also, automatically materialize when they arrive to our vibration.
6. The discs posses a type of radiant energy, or a ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship.
7. They can become ethereal and invisible without leaving a trail.
8. They probably cannot be reached by radio, but they can sometimes be caught on the radar.

The Vault
Document UFOs and Extraterrestrials - UFO part 1 to 16 (including page 22):

Why the UFO coverup?
Well the best way to describe that is from the mouth of Richard Dolan:

This thread isn't new news to most, but the Rockafella data is a new piece of the puzzle to me.

It is time for disclosure because we are all in this together.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

1. Part of the disk carry crews, others are under remote control.
2. Their mission is peaceful and they are considering to establish on our planet.
4. They have no planet such as we live on earth. They come from their own world, an ethereal world that is linked to our own, but we cannot perceive it.
5. The bodies of the visitors and the craft also, automatically materialize when they arrive to our vibration.
6. The discs posses a type of radiant energy, or a ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship.
7. They can become ethereal and invisible without leaving a trail.
8. They probably cannot be reached by radio, but they can sometimes be caught on the radar.

The language used in the above, would appear to herald back to the 1950's or even earlier era of UFOLOGY.

I discredit it based upon that fact.

Korg.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

The document is above the summary which clearly has a date on as July 8th, 1947.

Discredit what you like, that choice is yours.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

It's a letter written by a member of the public to the FBI , it's his opinion not an official document.

As for the main body of the thread.
Here's an interview with the Missouri University Professor Bill Wickersham.

Seems like a level headed chap to me.

edit on 25-9-2014 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I just had an interesting thought.. It is a "what if" type question.. What if when disclosure does happen, it is also revealed that the 'visitors' also possessed the ability to 'cure/heal' and only a certain group of folks got the treatments?

I can see also a large portion of folks experiencing their own "fall out" and not getting their grip on reality.. Maybe they should've really thought about the adage "You are NOT Your body"? The part I found most interesting were items #4-#7 and I made mention in another thread on the 'how/why' some people see them and some don't

I can see why a Missouri resident would want some "closure" seeing that Missouri sits along the 37th parallel line (See: images of that search...)

Maybe Rockie is having trouble selling the idea to the 'others' on 'TheBoard'?

Nice One!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

:

How long exactly?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

In later life, Rockefeller became interested in UFOs. In 1993, along with his niece, Anne Bartley, the stepdaughter of Winthrop Rockefeller and the then-president of the Rockefeller Family Fund, he established the UFO Disclosure Initiative to the Clinton White House. They asked for all UFO information held by the government, including from the CIA and the US Air Force, to be declassified and released to the public. The first and most important test case where declassification had to apply, according to Rockefeller, was the Roswell UFO incident. In September 1994, the Air Force categorically denied the incident was UFO-related. Rockefeller briefed Clinton on the results of his initiative in 1995. Clinton did produce an Executive Order in late 1994 to declassify numerous documents in the National Archives, but this did not specifically refer to UFO-related files.[4]

He also had an interest, gained via his mother Abby Aldrich Rockefeller, in Buddhism and Asian cultural affairs. He funded the research of Harvard Medical School Professor Dr. John E. Mack, author of Passport to the Cosmos. He also supported the work of Dr. Steven M. Greer of the Disclosure Project.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sounds like dementia to me.

edit on 25-9-2014 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

If you read the fifth and sixth lines of that document, which are underlined, you will see that it says "the data herein was obtained by supernatural means".
As Gortex pointed out the information in the document was written by a member of the public.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, I don't trust that as a source.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Sounds a bit new agey to me. Vibrations? Yeah written in the 21st century for sure. Not buying it.
=18457703]Korg Trinity[/post]

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Yeah wouldn't that be taller not longer? Unless they are talking male appendages... Oh my...a reply to: Psynic

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Sounds a bit new agey to me. Vibrations? Yeah written in the 21st century for sure. Not buying it.

The "New Age" isn't that new anymore.

Letters like the one embedded above were indeed written in the 1940s and 1950s. The official FBI files (and those of other agencies) from that era contain many similar, um, speculative documents sent in by members of the public - not to mention many other types of material that some people seem to think are more recent inventions (e.g. photos of "aliens", hoaxed ufo landings/crashes etc).

link   
Oh god not the memo again. Gee whiz if someone could swipe the letterhead from the Oval Office and wrote

"ATTN: All senior staff! Alpha Centuri has released an armada of battle cruisers travelling at 4x light speed! We are expecting invasion fleet to approach and set up operations behind the moon! October 2015! Anyone above xx66 clearance has secured position in the hidden bunker White House (3000 ft below) the rest must apply for the lottery! DO NOT DISSEMINATE! Not for public! ABOVE TOP SECRET!"

U swear, a good number of you would start digging your own bunkers...

I remember when the FBI memo was first dropped on the forum. I believe it was Member IsaacKoi but I could be wrong, they were doing some other threads at the time as well on leaked FOIA cases.

If I remember correctly a few of us in the thread caught it immediately but people went on for pages and pages thinking it was legit because it had official letterhead.

CONTEXT: it was an agent reporting on a loon, and it just repeats what the loon was saying, at the beginning it even says "most of this can be disregarded outright" or something along the lines...

You have to think, someone in the office was probably having a good chuckle, whoever got sent out to collect the info was prob laughing the whole way back to type it up.

Context people. Context.

link   
I have an old manual typewriter. I'm betting mine is not the only one in existence. Documents can and have been faked in this arena especially. a reply to: skyblueworld

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
I remember when the FBI memo was first dropped on the forum. I believe it was Member IsaacKoi but I could be wrong, they were doing some other threads at the time as well on leaked FOIA cases.

Back in 2011 I wrote a fairly lengthy thread about another FBI document, putting that one in context, because it has kept popping up repeatedly in the last few decades. That may be the thread you had in mind:
Debunked! The FBI alien bodies memo – A case study in the reinvention of the wheel

Or you may have in mind a longer thread I wrote about a collection of FBI documents that I made available as searchable PDFs:
FBI: “discs recovered”, Air Force “greatly concerned”, “at a complete loss” + more memos

Anyway, I'm currently trying to use my lunch-time to work on finishing a thread on a much bigger collection of searchable PDFs so I'd better get back to that...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
You're a level headed guy Isaackoi. The whole parallel universe thing is still pretty shiney even considering Mr. Einstein's ideas from the twenties.
a reply to: IsaacKoi

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I do have an issue with what you phrase "leaked FOIA cases"
FOIA stands for freedom of information act. No need for these types of documents to be leaked. They are by definition free information. to: boncho

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

The "report" is a non-insider person's views on the then (1947)exploding situation and hardly should be taken as gospel. Not to mention that he was "preaching to the choir." That he had some stature is not important to his personal views.

The UFO situation remains unresolved and no disclosure is forthcoming except by some accidental or unintentional release.

There are two reasons for retaining that secret. First, the technology of the UFOs is beyond our abilities. True, the decades since the UFOs (more or less officially) arrived in 1947 have produced some UFO-like craft for our part, but that would be similar to comparing the Wright Flyer to a Boeing 777. Both fly but what a difference between them! Yet what we have produced of that technique amounts to the greatest war weapon ever know. Far more important than the deterrent effect (threat) of atomic weapons. That situation is an extremely good reason in itself for the secret to be held by any government concerned by the world situation in general (to put it mildly).

The other reason for non-disclosure is that humanity in general is not capable of accepting the knowledge of the state of its own existence. That too, is to putting the situation mildly. Of course, many on ATS would claim that they have the capacity to absorb such a blow, but such a view is utterly a joke itself on our limited, perceived awareness of all things. We can never be ready for the news because it is all bad. I have many times stated that we are a Third World world when we allow the existence of higher technology from ETs. If we were to venture into allowances for higher states of mind from ETs from them also--which we most certainly muse allow, we have no real standing other than being a simple lifeform.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

originally posted by: boncho

Back in 2011 I wrote a fairly lengthy thread about another FBI document, putting that one in context, because it has kept popping up repeatedly in the last few decades. That may be the thread you had in mind:
Debunked! The FBI alien bodies memo – A case study in the reinvention of the wheel

Or you may have in mind a longer thread I wrote about a collection of FBI documents that I made available as searchable PDFs:
FBI: “discs recovered”, Air Force “greatly concerned”, “at a complete loss” + more memos

Anyway, I'm currently trying to use my lunch-time to work on finishing a thread on a much bigger collection of searchable PDFs so I'd better get back to that...

I'll be looking forward to that thread, it will no doubt have better documentation than I have used in this thread.
Keep up the fantastic work Isaac.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I need to note the memo in my OP is only an example of the types of documentation that Ufologist have to sieve through in order to find the real stuff. I provided links to better documents and also the video with Richard Dolan also shows other documents that are worthy to note.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join