It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Disclosure and an end to UFO/ET secrecy is Top Priority!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Wishful thinking, but it just won't happen.............All the proof in the world that we need are seen right now in many of the Mars Rovers images sent to us DESPITE nasa thugs trying their best to censor out the evidence.... We could have the same type of 15 mile wide craft hovering over our cities as in Independence Day, and our government will still say

"Oh look at the pretty flowers, ah, look over there, just ignore the men behind all the those curtains."

They will never ever ever admit UFOS

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
a reply to: DJW001

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, I don't trust that as a source.

Wikipedia can be useful if you know how to use it. One secret into attempting to verify something in Wikipedia is by checking the source(s) for a stated fact.

In this case, the footnoted source of the alleged fact that Laurence Rockefeller supported Greer and the Disclosure project is a press release from The Disclose Project itself:

Subsequently, working with philanthropist Laurence Rockefeller, Dr. Greer provided in-depth briefing materials for President Clinton and Hillary Clinton, who reviewed the matter while staying at the Rockefeller’s JY Ranch.
Source:
The Disclosure Project - Press Release November 13, 2007

Of course, there is no verification that the Disclosure Project was being truthful in their press release. In fact, the names of Rockefeller and the Clintons were withheld from the actual press release (withheld by the press release service used by the Dislclosure project) that was eventually released to the press/public. The press release service may have withheld that because they maybe could not verify the involvement of Rockefeller and the Clintons as purported by the release as it was originally written by the Disclosure Project.

...So we are back to square one. Wikipedia got it right -- at least it is accurate to say that the Disclosure Project claims that Laurence Rockefeller is a supporter. However, that fact is only as accurate as the source. In this case the source is Greer.

edit on 9/25/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

originally posted by: skyblueworld

3. These visitors are human-like but much longer in size.

:

How long exactly?

That's what she said....

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Indeed those are the threads old friend. The one in particular I was thinking about (which all happened around the same time) was This exact thread, page 4 where you come in and join me, I had already started posting.

Wow, I was a cranky dude back then.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The document is just silliness. It contradicts everything known about UFOs and the grays. "Supernatural means"? Too bad anti-psychotic meds didn't appear until later in the 50's. a reply to: skyblueworld

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Parthin

It's one of many, and they're many to go through.

Just remember the people who choose to keep the ufo phenomenon secret to us, logically would have also released bogus material. to sway people.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Has anyone ever seen a ufo that looked like a green orb.It was big not very big beta good size.I was sitting in my friends car waiting for shin to come out of another friends house and looked out his window and seen it flying across the sky it wasn't that high in the air.It was night time and there was no disputing that it was a ufo just s clear as I could see the moon I could see it.I lived in pace, Florida at the time which isn't that far from gulf breeze which I've been told is where the most ufo sightings occur.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
UFOs are hardly a secret now. But acknowledging the coverup would lead to a Congressional investigation, where many questions would be asked that the government would prefer not to answer. I think the veil of secrecy should end to a degree, but without revealing the secret knowledge and contacts which give the US an advantage over certain unfriendly countries. a reply to: skyblueworld

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomickeyshere
All the proof in the world that we need are seen right now in many of the Mars Rovers images sent to us DESPITE nasa thugs trying their best to censor out the evidence.

So true, but proof of WHAT? The things I've seen could be a million years old. The proof is so obvious I wrote them an e-mail asking them to 'fess up. There was no reply. It's sad that a mission which was sent to look for evidence of past life got caught up in the government's STFU campaign.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Have you shared your findings on ATS yet? We have plenty of people always looking for anomalies on Curiositys images e.t.c.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

It's sad that a mission which was sent to look for evidence of past life got caught up in the government's STFU campaign.

The mission was to find evidence that Mars could of supported life in its past , as far as I'm aware that has been shown.

As for the "government's STFU campaign" and NASA's part in it , I have no doubt that they're not completely straight with us and if they found something we'd be the last to know but just because you see things in the images provided by NASA doesn't mean the things you see are really what you believe them to be.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

i think the acknowlegement of alien life would be the biggest historical announcement of all history...however if the usa gov came out and said they were real....once we all got used to this idea we would then start making threads on how we think the government is lying about it haha

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The news are fascinating and sound like a stronger effort for disclosing if there is what to disclose as far as ETs but wouldn't such a thing end up like 2013's Press Club meeting with the former congressmen that told us.. well nothing, just the same stories on a loop.

I just don't see how this will bring anything newer.

I would not be angry at the govs if there really are such beings and they don't want to disclose them for various reason with people bearing that truth. But I would be angry, if all this was for nothing and there is nothing behind all that exists about the topic.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CollisioN
The news are fascinating and sound like a stronger effort for disclosing if there is what to disclose as far as ETs but wouldn't such a thing end up like 2013's Press Club meeting with the former congressmen that told us.. well nothing, just the same stories on a loop.

Well, Stephen Bassett's Citizens Hearing ion Disclosure group were the people who put that press club event together, so blame them if nothing was disclosed. The event before that held at the press club before that (the "X-Conference", also present by Bassett) didn't provide disclosure -- so again, blame Basset.

Before that, there was Steven Greer's presentation "The Disclosure Project" held at the press club in 2001. Again, blame the presenter (in this case Greer) for presenting nothing new.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You know, all the trouble the world is going through right "Now!" is all because of one really nice toy that Lockheed Martin hasn't finished paying for yet. That's what's up with all of our toubles and non disclosure. Everyone should realize that all this talk about advanced ufo technology is actually one really nice toy that has been broken down into pieces that's why you see all of what looks like different ufos. Lockheed says they already have the technology to travel to the stars well they put the stars in motion they released the big bang with their capabilities and parked their pieces of advanced ufo technology on Earth that's what's up and there is a symbol for a really nice toy in the lines of the palm of someone's hand it represents a really nice lockheed toy and looks like a star a toy spinning top and a tornado and I rest my case with this signature of mine: "By far, reality is the best invention yet for Lockheed Martin! What have they already thought of next? Terrestrial Officer Denver on the intelligent design and the "Now!" or the eternal presence of military perfection.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I follow the ones that show up here. I tried working my way through the images, but I really don't have the time. It's not that I think every funny rock shape is something unnatural, but some of the things that have been found are so compelling that they require an explanation - one that we, the public, are not given. NASA did comment on the apparent metal object sticking up by saying it was metal ore. That one showed up in the mainstream media. But don't you think that something so unusual demanded further investigation? Move along, citizen, nothing to see here. And what about the tubular object photographed by Opportunity? And others. Where are there Earth rocks that resemble these things? The government has an interest in denying the existence of extraterrestrial life. They preserve the status quo while working in secret to advance US interests. I'm not against that per se, but if there were an acknowledgement of what half of us believe already, it would result in a lot more funding for science and space exploration, and public support. reply to: skyblueworld

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

4. They have no planet such as we live on earth. They come from their own world, an ethereal world that is linked to our own, but we cannot perceive it.
5. The bodies of the visitors and the craft also, automatically materialize when they arrive to our vibration.

If they materilize from thin air why do they need ships to get here?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join