It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible UFO over London.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: AblyEnergy

You've been watching it for 90 minutes ?

And not a single photograph. I call BS

I find it bizarre people disbelieve so easily, why are you on a forum if personal accounts are not satisfactory? Or better yet you could say nothing at all. I understand skepticism but to make something like this up? As elaborate as this?

As I said, no chance of capturing it on film, I tried & you can't see anything. I also have someone here who has validated this sighting & I'm hoping more do too.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've just read something similar on another thread I know what it is your talking about !
It's a pretty common thing !

It's called BS !
Why is it that 0.1 % of people see ufos and the same % don't have a phone with a camera or your dog walkers don't either !

Why waste your time ?

Or are you just peaking on acid ?
edit on 24-9-2014 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

First time seeing such a thing. I was in my car, facing towards the Wembley Stadium area. Its speed was just unbelievable. There were 3 dots, changed colour, slammed into each other at incredible speed and became one dot. I just don't know what it is. Could have been some secret military technology though.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
I've just read something similar on another thread I know what it is your talking about !

It's called BS !
Why is it that 0.1 % of people see ufos and the same % don't have a phone with a camera or your dog walkers don't either !

Why waste your time ?

I know what your talking about I've seen comments like this on many threads.. It's called lack of originality and derailment...

If you have nothing nice to say move along.

Anyway how do you expect someone to photograph a light in the sky.. even the best of cameras would struggle and even then people like you would complain an question it...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

No. I'm not bullsh***ing. I saw it. Why didn't I record it? Because I was gobsmacked. My attention was drawn away.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

First time seeing such a thing. I was in my car, facing towards the Wembley Stadium area. Its speed was just unbelievable. There were 3 dots, changed colour, slammed into each other at incredible speed and became one dot. I just don't know what it is. Could have been some secret military technology though.

Doubt they would test it over London if it were... We have better and more secluded spots to do that kind of thing... wish I knew earlier would have gone to the top of Northala fields for a good view.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

It's called BS !

Why waste your time ?

No need to be rude. we can wait and see what comes out. Other people may have filmed it or reported it to police.

I had a UFO sighting in 2008, it was 4 in the morning and everyone else was asleep, I couldn't get to my camera and would probably have been acussed of taking useless footage of blobs of light if I had. It happens.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: misscurious

originally posted by: Boeing777

Doubt they would test it over London if it were... We have better and more secluded spots to do that kind of thing... wish I knew earlier would have gone to the top of Northala fields for a good view.

If you have time, look tomorrow night. Hopefully it'll return. I want to spend all night watching & waiting but I've got to be up early for work

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

don't you think that says it all? near RAF. i know RAF Coningsby have been active with night time flying this week.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

thats out of order.

i don't take my phone out and i don't take my camera out either, my phone is old and the camera is crap anyway.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Red in one direction, green in the other direction, sounds like its man made.
Shipping uses red and green!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So you have to say something nice or say nothing at all ?
I'm basing it on evidence !
Which you have zero of !
edit on 24-9-2014 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Ahoy-

Red-right-return. Green-left-go.

Same in boating, which makes sense because the steering wheel is similar to the autos in England and are on the right/starboard side..

With the different sighting I'm beginning to think that some folks can see certain ones and has to do with the viewers vision and not whether one is there or not. Similar to 'color blindness' could it be that some are a certain color, that only a certain set of eyes can see? I guess You could compare it to a 'night vision' type thing and with different capabilities of picking up light reflection?

But what do I know? And don't take it personally if someone doesn't believe You, when they do get faced with FACTS it usually knocks them over w/a feather and their usual reply is "Oh" w/a blank stare..

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So David Icke is a nutter eh? I don't bloody think so!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Wow, a sighting confirmed by THREE ATS members, thats pretty wild, even if its explained conventionally, thats real damn good the network we have.
As far as the derailment troll goes...

edit on 9/24/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777
Sounds a bunch like Large Triangle sightings
here in the US. Look at the Tinley Park Illinois video
and see if it looks familiar.
www.disclose.tv...
They are getting seen and recorded
more and more.
I've never seen one. I'm super jealous.

edit on 24-9-2014 by UnderKingsPeak because: Sp

edit on 24-9-2014 by UnderKingsPeak because: link

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Wow, I saw this exact same thing here in Sydney, Australia at around 6pm 24/9/14 just yesterday!! I was picking up my friend and was waiting outside of his house in my car and was listening to my radio and just watching the stars.

And I saw a star (what looked like one at first anyway) literally just start shifting left. It slowly moved across the sky and just as my friend came outside it turned green and started fading away and I said to him "what the # is that?! It started over there and moved to where it is now over like 2 minutes" his reply was "probably just a shooting star man"

I can tell you this was no shooting star. Just as I was driving off I looked up at where the star was and it had totally vanished. (This all took place over the space of about 5 minutes. My friend lives very close to an airport and so do, I so I know exactly what the planes look and sound like, this had no blinking flashing lights, and no sound it was completely silent. It looked to be about the same distance away that a plane would be except it looked exactly like a star would. Only it moved, honestly I was baffled I couldn't tell you what it was.)
edit on 24-9-2014 by Benjicleo because: Typo

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

So you have to say something nice or say nothing at all ?
I'm basing it on evidence !
Which you have zero of !

And you have zero evidence that it is anything man-made, so what's your point? I just had a sighting on the 8th of this month that I posted on here, also at night and caught nothing but black images because cell phone cameras are not meant for taking night shots, especially at that distance. But all the rude comments and mockery in the world will not make it any less real. I saw exactly what I said I saw, and the OP is doing the same. The rudeness is unnecessary. It is unidentified and it is flying, therefore no matter how nastily you behave toward the OP it is still a UFO, and will remain so until it is identified, whether made by us or by beings other than the human variety.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benjicleo... My friend lives very close to an airport and so do, I so I know exactly what the planes look and sound like, this had no blinking flashing lights, and no sound it was completely silent. It looked to be about the same distance away that a plane would be except it looked exactly like a star would. Only it moved, honestly I was baffled I couldn't tell you what it was.)

I'm not sure about the OP, but as for your sighting, I think it is possible that it was a plane.

A plane with its landing lights/approach lights on can look like a single white (or sometimes amber) dot -- i.e., no blinking lights. That's because the landing lights are often brighter than the blinking lights, thus they obscure the blinking light from your vision.

I live about 10 miles from an airport, and I see planes on many nights approaching from 15 to 20 miles out (or more) with a bright landing light, no blinking lights visible, and completely silent. The silence is due to the distance from me.

Also, when these planes are heading in my general direction, they appear to move very slowly -- or hover almost completely still -- for a few minutes. That's because they are moving toward me; once they turn away, they appear to suddenly move more quickly.

So while watching these planes on approach, what I sometimes see is just a bright white or amber dot -- looking like a bright star standing almost still or moving very slowly, side to side or up and down.

This bright landing light is also used at take off, and then a turned off later. So you may see a single white light that suddenly disappears when it is turned off. At that point, the plane may be too far away to see the dimmer red and green blinking navigation lights.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I am in London too and last night there was a plane with no flashing lights that looks like Jupiter on the move going round in circles. I have watched this a few times now through a telescope. Sometimes a red light will be switched on, other times a light will come on in the cockpit...all very strange.

Maybe it has something to do with traffic reports, who knows?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join